Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taking an airplane away from the heat

trevor borocz johnson

All previous thought on climate change has been to cutoff fossil fuels or counter them in some way. This is still the thought and people gather and protest that we need to change. People who are activists are geared towards fixing the problem, now we have to allow people who live in places that reach 100 degrees or more the chance to migrate North before an inevitable day of heat extinction in 2023 that will wipe out a 1/3 of man by 2024. It is not fair we are told to fear god in the bible but are 'moral' governments are driving us forward with a whip and we can't adjust at a whim like we have to. 

I'm confused. What exactly do you wish to discuss?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

All previous thought on climate change has been to cutoff fossil fuels or counter them in some way. This is still the thought and people gather and protest that we need to change. People who are activists are geared towards fixing the problem, now we have to allow people who live in places that reach 100 degrees or more the chance to migrate North before an inevitable day of heat extinction in 2023 that will wipe out a 1/3 of man by 2024. It is not fair we are told to fear god in the bible but are 'moral' governments are driving us forward with a whip and we can't adjust at a whim like we have to. 

Where did you get this information?  Is ANYBODY forecasting "an inevitable day of heat extinction" in 2023/2024?

Doug

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Doug1o29 said:

Where did you get this information?  Is ANYBODY forecasting "an inevitable day of heat extinction" in 2023/2024?

Doug

I know from a previous thread of his that the evidence comes from the biblical story of Revelation.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I know from a previous thread of his that the evidence comes from the biblical story of Revelation.

Are you serious? You starting to change your mind on the matter?

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

1 minute ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Are ya serious? You starting to change your mind on the matter?

I was just answering Doug1o29's question. 

I have seen nothing that suggest what you a writing is true, so to answer your question: 

- Yes I do believe that antrophogenic climate change is a serious problem. 

- No I don't believe the World will end in 2024 or that revelation is in any way true.

Is that clear enough ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Why do you think 2023 will be the year of an inevitable heat extinction destroying a third of human kind ?
And , I would not be interested in travelling North so someone else can take my spot if they are interested. 
I am going South to do my own my thing 

14 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Nuff said.

Doug

On 7/16/2018 at 8:40 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I was just answering Doug1o29's question. 

I have seen nothing that suggest what you a writing is true, so to answer your question: 

- Yes I do believe that antrophogenic climate change is a serious problem. 

- No I don't believe the World will end in 2024 or that revelation is in any way true.

Is that clear enough ?

What would be smart is if someone gathered the information I've given and video record themselves handing over a copy of it and explaining simplistically to members of government about  the importance of the bible etc. then tell them if they do nothing about it they will be held responsible after the day of extinction. Try to get some awareness at least out there.

6 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

What would be smart is if someone gathered the information I've given and video record themselves handing over a copy of it and explaining simplistically to members of government about  the importance of the bible etc. then tell them if they do nothing about it they will be held responsible after the day of extinction.

Plenty of people have told governments about the dangers of climate change and in many case it have worked. If scientific evidence won't convince someone, I fear it's because they don't want to know and in that case no amount of bible quotes will help. 

The "funny" thing is that it tend to be religious people who disbelieve climate change. 

6 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Try to get some awareness at least out there.

There is plenty of information out there, its just that as I wrote earlier some people just choose to ignore it. I fear that in these "fake news" times there is no real way to reach some of them, all evidence will just be discarded/discredited. We see that a lot here. :no:

• Like 1

On 16/07/2018 at 8:19 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

It is not fair we are told to fear god in the bible but are 'moral' governments are driving us forward with a whip and we can't adjust at a whim like we have to.

i do not believe in god, but out of curiousity, do you fear what it says you should in that book?

What do you mean by driving us forward with a whip? 

On 16/07/2018 at 8:19 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

migrate North before an inevitable day of heat extinction in 2023 that will wipe out a 1/3 of man by 2024

Would this be Canada? I think we have covered this on another thread that it is not a good idea.

Another date thing.....where are you getting these dates from? 

On 16/07/2018 at 9:13 PM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

I'm confused. What exactly do you wish to discuss?

I think he is insistant that everyone moves to Canada...i do not think the Canadians would be too pleased of the mass migration, and i have no intensions of upping up sticks, but trevor seems to think its a good idea.