Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Orbs premonition of danger?

'Walt' E. Kurtz

Last week while looking at my phone in bed  I saw something move in the corner of my eye and when i looked up I saw two to three black pin sized orbs dart across my room and into the wall next to me and i felt a feeling of seriousness thats all. from what i know black orbs is usually a sign of evil however can they also be a premonition of danger of someone or something life changing from your spiritual guides. ?Now On Friday the 13th 2018-07-13 my cat died and now im heartbroken Did my spirit guides try to warn me? or was it something evil?

Edited by Avalanche
Spelling

Sorry for the loss of your kitty.

Personally if I saw black “orbs” I would attribute it to vision problems not anything paranormal. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Personally if I saw black “orbs” I would attribute it to vision problems not anything paranormal. 

yep

Or there is a spot on the back of your eye were your nerve attaches retina that will appear in you vision as a black spot if you looking at a certain angle or it could be what they call an eye floater  Check with an eye care professional. 

I had my eye sight checked not long ago and i see perfectly and yes im aware that the brain is also a terrible thing to taste and often can play tricks on you so I have also looked at other explainations however I have experienced other paranormal things in my house so there is a possibility that it wasn't just my brain playing tricks on me.

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 2

I would sugest it was the effects of looking at your phone and then looking away.

• Like 2

Sorry about your cat, it could be evil stuff,the cat dying could be it proving its power or its something else preparing you to deal with your pets passing.

6 minutes ago, openozy said:

Sorry about your cat, it could be evil stuff,the cat dying could be it proving its power or its something else preparing you to deal with your pets passing.

But probably more likely to be something like this.

https://goo.gl/images/XxCy1t

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, openozy said:

I saw a white dot on the ceiling.

Yes. That's what happens when you stare at a dark picture with little bits of light. Now imagine what happens when you stare at a lit phone screen with little bits of dark on it. Most of us have probably experienced that at some point.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, openozy said:

I saw a white dot on the ceiling.

yeah it possibly could but this optical illusion dont dart across the room. neither does it if you look at your screen too long .

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 1

I think its more what you feel from these things than see,your gut feelings.

21 minutes ago, openozy said:

if its something spiritual i hope it was more like a warning.

12 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

yeah it possibly could but this optical illusion dont dart across the room. neither does it if you look at your screen too long .

If that's the direction that your eyes look, then yes, it would.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

if its something spiritual i hope it was more like a warning.

I think its more like a nasty act from something bad,taking out your beloved pet is pretty full on.

1 minute ago, openozy said:

I think its more like a nasty act from something bad,taking out your beloved pet is pretty full on.

yeah cancer :-(

6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If that's the direction that your eyes look, then yes, it would.

damn or it could be insects 

That too.

If you had been dozing off, it could also be a sleep paralysis/hypnagogia type event. 

But staring at a screen for a while, then looking away...you could have easily been having that weird eye thing that happens when you stare at something high contrast for a long time. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

That too.

If you had been dozing off, it could also be a sleep paralysis/hypnagogia type event. 

But staring at a screen for a while, then looking away...you could have easily been having that weird eye thing that happens when you stare at something high contrast for a long time. 

or sleep deprivation hallunication you can start to see weird things if you dont get enough sleep

Edited by Avalanche

1 minute ago, Avalanche said:

or sleep deprivation hallunication

If you just lost a pet, then you're probably not getting much sleep. 

I'm sorry about your loss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

If you just lost a pet, then you're probably not getting much sleep. 

I'm sorry about your loss.

thanks i do sound like a crazy cat lady but im more of an eccentric guy. this was a few days before he passed. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Emotional distress can screw with your perception of reality.

yeah i noticed that at the vets when  i sad farwell to my cat one hour seemed like 5 min. 

Just now, Avalanche said:

yeah i noticed that at the vets when  i sad farwell to my cat one hour seemed like 5 min. 

I know the feels. Same thing happened with my oldest dog. Had him since 2001, died a few years ago of old ago. He was basically blind, deaf, and toothless. After the fact I was glad he was gone, I knew he wasn't suffering anymore. So I suggest you be glad you had time with your feline friend. Knowing that he/she isn't suffering anymore. It helps the healing process. Same thing works with us humans.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I know the feels. Same thing happened with my oldest dog. Had him since 2001, died a few years ago of old ago. He was basically blind, deaf, and toothless. After the fact I was glad he was gone, I knew he wasn't suffering anymore. So I suggest you be glad you had time with your feline friend. Knowing that he/she isn't suffering anymore. It helps the healing process. Same thing works with us humans.

yes the vet told me  he had cancer and was suffering and that he had only approx 3 days to a week left to live. it worst day of my life. 

• The topic was locked