Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666 - The true meaning

Kais_one

I discovered this yesterday

surah 55

ar rahman

19 + 19 = 38 + 28 = 66 Hiram Abiff

as you can see Hiram is given the number 66...

what I want to know is the true meaning behind these digits...

can anyone help me out?

23 minutes ago, Kais_one said:
I discovered this yesterday

surah 55

ar rahman

as you can see Hiram is given the number 66...

what I want to know is the true meaning behind these digits...

can anyone help me out?

Can you please write this as a mathematic equation so that we know how you are assigning numbers to the letters/names?

• Like 1

it is actually H MAN
so H = Hiram and man = I suppose Hiram again.

so 666 is the code for MAN
am I right?

7 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Can you please write this as a mathematic equation so that we know how you are assigning numbers to the letters/names?

ar rahman

a=1 r=18

r=18 a=1

19 + 19 = 38

man

13 + 1 + 14 =28

38 + 28 = 66

only letter left is H 

and H = Hiram Abiff

You do understand that 666 has nothing to do with the devil or anything. It's more to do with Christians adhering to their faith rather than conforming to a hostile Roman empire.

Prehaps you should read Revelation again and try to understand the context of the Rev 13:18?

It's clearly a reference to a Roman emperor too.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Kais_one said:
it is actually H MAN

am I right?

The 666 can be the heightening of the animal astral body of the human.

We have a wrong understanding of the number 666 and for some reason most people start to add it from different numbers and letters trying to calculate the names of people or from the words of the scriptures to compile these figures.

Since this number consists of three sixes, the number 6 is the starting point for understanding, and increased to 666 it increases its meaning many times, bringing it to the extreme.

Meaning:

Spoiler

The number 6 symbolizes the victory of Matter over the Spirit, the body over the soul. Of course, the "victory" here is a conditional concept and the six is inherently not so much a "victory" as a triumph of Matter over the Spirit. Under the influence of the figure 6, a person unconditionally prefers material values to the spiritual.
Penetrating the esoteric essence of numbers, it is very important to take into account that at different levels of Being and Consciousness the values of the numbers are very different. So the number 6 on some levels can mean ordinary human greed and cunning, and on others - emphasize the necessity and vitality of the material principle in the universe.

The number 666 is literally translated from the language of numbers as "Power. Sex. Money". In practice, striving for power, sex and money are the main driving forces (incentives) of material, visible life. Therefore, the number 666 is the basis of material Being and Consciousness. The value of the number 666 in spiritual numerology is the three basic human passions: a passion for gain, a passion for sex, a passion for power.
The energy of the number 666 represents in the Holy Writings the stimulating energy for the creation, multiplication and self-affirmation of the Personality of every mortal man.
Personality can be considered born at a time when ыhe fully realized herself (and not in the hospital with the first cries of the newborn). Real birth of personality occurs when she first feels (passes through herself) a passion for profit. Appears Sense of Own. "This is my doll!" - so the human Person is born, loud and demanding. Here it is the true birth of man.

So, the person was born. This means that the first six of 666 worked. Now, according to the great Heavenly Script, a person must multiply in order to leave behind ungrateful descendants.

For reproduction requires the energy of the second six in the number of 666 - the energy of sexual passion, human lust. The energy of sin! But ... unless without this "energy of sin", would one of us have multiplied?

Hooray! The person has multiplied (spread), we have made children and now do not know where to put them. But this is not the main thing. The main thing is that the energy of the second six in the number of 666 was applied at the visible level of human Being and Consciousness.

Now the Person in the process of his evolution must assert itself. By the way, from the spiritual point of view, the order is absolutely unimportant: whether the personality first multiplies, and then self-affirms, or vice versa, first self-affirms ... It is important that all stages are passed.

The main thing is not this, but the fact that a person must assert himself before he dies - a natural life cycle. Such are the immutable rules of the game called "human life" ... Of course, everyone self-affirms according to his abilities.

It is the turn of the third power to manifest itself in the number 666 - the energy of power, ambitiousness, ambition (name whatever you want, it all has one common root). In each of us, the energy of lust for power manifests itself in various ways, to the extent of our receptivity to it.

Someone's love of power extends to whole countries, somebody's family, and someone's is diligently suppressed inside out of fear of the reaction of the outside world. But suppressed love of power still remains power-loving, just as adultery in thought is equated in the New Testament with physical adultery.
The energy of the "sinful" passions of the number 666 gives rise to competition in society. There is a need to be smarter, stronger, faster, bolder, more quirky and more cunning. Competition is great! Without it, society would be vegetated at the level of the primitive system.

On the other hand (each number has to be looked at from different angles), the passions of the number 666 incessantly tempt us, enslave, strive to lower our Consciousness to the level of animals that apart from their personal space, mating and food do not care ... Here is the true meaning of the expression "the number of the Beast ".

And if we are already talking about the number of 666 as the number of the devil, then it must be clearly understood: the goal of this fallen angel is to lower our Consciousness to the level of animals, through our (!) Weaknesses, that is passions. In the spiritual sense, "weakness" and "passion" are absolute synonyms.

The author of this article- Joseph Lazarev.

Edited by Coil

3 hours ago, acute said:

666 is the number of the orange beast!

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald Trump Antichrist 666.htm

:whistle:

What does the term MAGA mean, really? A MAGA is a follower of the Sun God and Lucifer is known as the "morning star," a rival sun. (Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi all modeled their residences after the ostentatious, glittering Versailles palace of Louis XIV, the Sun King, whose excesses led to the bloody French Revolution.) A MAGUS is a magician, a sorcerer, an astrologer. MAGI is the plural of MAGA, and we all know the story of the three MAGI who followed and interpreted the stars. But according to the Bible, a false star associated with Lucifer would lead its followers to their doom. 

:lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

I know islam states that you should take every precaution against a sorcerer or magican…..btw what is the story of the 3 magi who followed the stars...I don't think I have come across it?

1 hour ago, Kais_one said:

I know islam states that you should take every precaution against a sorcerer or magican…..btw what is the story of the 3 magi who followed the stars...I don't think I have come across it?

Magi are Zoroastrian priests in Persia (Iran), not sorcerers.

I am what's called in my native tongue a "Kiimochnii". What they call a Bokor in Vodou.  What you would call a "sorcerer". :lol:

• Like 1

According to scriptures, Man (Adam) was made on the 6th day of creation. Thus Mans numbers is 6.

The numeric value of the hebrew letters for Nero = 666

The revelations says it is a human number (6). This just means he's not celestial or supernatural. He is most likely the worst enemy of christianity at the time: Nero.

Actually, the number is 9

"His number is six hundred three score and six = 600+60+6

6+0+0+6+0=12

1+2=3

3+6=9

or

6+0+0+6+0+6=18

1+8=9

If if you take the more traditional 666, then 6+6+6=18 and 1+8=9

Nine.  Comes out the same however you calculate it.  QED :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Kais_one said:
you can actually make up the full VOWEL set AEIOU
SAN
SEN
SIN
SON
SUN
all the words have meanings

Amazing!

Also: Ton, Ten, Tin, Ton, Tun ......  ;) 

But I am not sure if that also leads to mutual sexual gratification :unsure2:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Essan said:

Amazing!

Also: Ton, Ten, Tin, Ton, Tun ......  ;) 

But I am not sure if that also leads to mutual sexual gratification :unsure2:

you taking the p***?

On 7/17/2018 at 11:51 AM, Piney said:

He'll be a vile, boastful man, with no regard for women, who will come to power by flattery.

He will speak of great things and usher in an age of deceit.

They'll wear the mark on their foreheads or their hands...

Image result for maga hat and wrist band

Image result for maga hat and wrist band

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

On 7/17/2018 at 8:07 AM, Kais_one said:
it is actually H MAN

am I right?

"Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666".

On 7/17/2018 at 3:16 PM, Piney said:

Kiimochnii"

Ki em och nee ee?  How is it pronounced - just curious.  Words are my hobby ;) 

1 hour ago, and then said:

Ki em och nee ee?  How is it pronounced - just curious.  Words are my hobby ;) 

Kee' moch nee. ......need coffee...now...