Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Occultism

Relam

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Japan.

The writing system is based on the Chinese one. "Hiragana" and "Katakana" are phonetic. "Kanji" is ideographic.

Yes but who controls Japan? As far as I know Japan serves as the laboratory for the ruling social engineers. The country is used as the primary testing ground for nuclear and biochemical warfare technology, social engineering, climate engineering and more.

8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Yes but who controls Japan? As far as I know Japan serves as the laboratory for the ruling social engineers. The country is used as the primary testing ground for nuclear and biochemical warfare technology, social engineering, climate engineering and more.

:blink:  HUH? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Just a few:

untitled.png

Yeah there are they. Check this new video by rapper xxxtentacion who is killed recently,its  full of symbolism: 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

Some people are just attracted to the spiritual side of things, or occultism if you will.  It's interesting and gives us a new way to look at things.  I've been intrigued with this kind of thing my whole life, while other people don't even want to consider it.  That's fine, and to each his own, but we should be willing to listen to and respect others' opinions and ideas regardless.  Being interested occultism doesn't mean you are anti-science, as some seem to think.  In the scientific realm, people believe in many things that can't necessarily be seen with the naked eye - gravity, for instance.  So why can't there be other energies, forces, entities, etc. that might be there and we simply just can't detect them with our eyes?

The problem with these "energies" is assuming they are real and not subjective. 

7 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Just look at all the hidden meaning in corporations logos. Even on the dollar bill. The Powers That Be like to use these symbols for control over the masses. They use subliminal techniques.

Kinda like neurolinguistic programming.

Trump does it all the time.

He keeps giving the OK sign when he's lying, and then he keeps repeating "believe me." 

Tin foil hatters get bent outta shape about his inverted triangle hand stance and the inverted triangle lapel pins his besties tend to wear.

There's one of those on Trump Tower, too, and it has freaked out some Christians that if you count the trees planted on it there are 6 on each side. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Relam said:

Why some people are so interested and loaded about occultism? 

I think it's just kinda interesting. Kinda like asking me why I'm so interested in sci fi. I dunno.... I just like it. That being said it's never driven me to do any actual research or practice anything. 

I think for me though I'm a bit predisposed or whatever to this kinda thing due to a heavy christian upbringing. As a kid I was fascinated by the magical bible stuff as well as the bat**** insane stuff Revelations talks about. 

14 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Just look at all the hidden meaning in corporations logos. Even on the dollar bill. The Powers That Be like to use these symbols for control over the masses. They use subliminal techniques.

And what control is this?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Relam said:

Why some people are so interested and loaded about occultism? 

Magical thinking.

What makes this a conspiracy?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

He keeps giving the OK sign when he's lying, and then he keeps repeating "believe me." 

Tin foil hatters get bent outta shape about his inverted triangle hand stance and the inverted triangle lapel pins his besties tend to wear.

There's one of those on Trump Tower, too, and it has freaked out some Christians that if you count the trees planted on it there are 6 on each side. 

Yes neurolinguistic programming! I like that word.:lol:

Well you can even go back to Washington and see the heavy use of masonic symbols. They do love their symbols.

What president doesn't lie? That is what they are paid to do. They are the spokesperson for the corporation in Washington DC.

I do find the tin foil hat suggestion very degrading. People seem to be called that when they ask questions or don't go along with the norm. That is just a label created so people don't ask questions just like the term conspiracy theorist.

Well anything will freak out the Christians. They think everything is the devil.:lol::devil:

Image result for George Washington Masonic symbols

7 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Here is a question for you. How did the writers of the Simpsons know Trump was going to be president one day? Was that a coincidence or neurolinguistic programming?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Magical thinking.

What makes this a conspiracy?

Because some people think that the illuminati uses symbolism to control everyone. When in reality its just marketing tactics to get gullible people to buy junk they don't need. Ooooo scary. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Thought control.

Because a shape controls your thoughts. You really thought that out well.

Your claim only really makes sense if the people being controlled are the ones who attach meaning to a symbol, e.g. Christianity and the Cross

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Because some people think that the illuminati uses symbolism to control everyone. When in reality its just marketing tactics to get gullible people to buy junk they don't need. Ooooo scary. 

No different to any other religion.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Because a shape controls your thoughts. You really thought that out well.

I was joking. Guess you don't have a sense of humor like a robot.:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

Well anything will freak out the Christians. They think everything is the devil.:lol::devil:

Initially, the masons were a positive organization but now there is a strong suspicion that they have defected to the devil's side. You just gather more modern information. I understand that the bright organizations need to be conspiratorized in order not to be destroyed by dark persons but the current masons are not the same as they were before.

If the masons actually rule secretly in America and are in power, they would never allow the recognition of homosexual marriages to be legal. Therefore, if the power itself indulges the bad, then its members, you yourself understand, what inclinations.
Emblem of Freemasons:

http://nosecret.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Масонский-знак-1.jpg
Emblem of Aleister Crowley, of the Dark Magician:

https://static.kulturologia.ru/files/u8921/aleister-crowley-08.png

In addition, the emblem of the Freemasons is the letter G and  It can mean both God and the great demon of our planet- Gagtungr.

In general, I can not say that the masons turned to the devil's side, but their signs and behavior of the american authorities indicate an attempt to disintegrate the society and I do not observe any opposition except the Christians.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Coil said:

Initially, the masons were a positive organization but now there is a strong suspicion that they have defected to the devil's side. You just gather more modern information. I understand that the bright organizations need to be conspiratorized in order not to be destroyed by dark persons but the current masons are not the same as they were before.

If the masons actually rule secretly in America and are in power, they would never allow the recognition of homosexual marriages to be legal. Therefore, if the power itself indulges the bad, then its members, you yourself understand, what inclinations.
Emblem of Freemasons:

http://nosecret.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Масонский-знак-1.jpg
Emblem of Aleister Crowley, of the Dark Magician:

https://static.kulturologia.ru/files/u8921/aleister-crowley-08.png

In addition, the emblem of the Freemasons is the letter G and  It can mean both God and the great demon of our planet- Gagtungr.

In general, I can not say that the masons turned to the devil's side, but their signs and behavior of the american authorities indicate an attempt to disintegrate the society and I do not observe any opposition except the Christians.

Your take on the matter is quite interesting. Is that kind of a Christian perspective you have there? Well yea Masons used to be just builders and were positive at one time. As we all know with great power come great corruption. Over time those at the top of masonry have been corrupted with an archonic force no doubt. The masons don't really rule American but they have built a lot of it as you can see from all the symbols they left behind. Masonry is really open to all religions and you have to believe in a god to be part of it as far as I know. I am not so sure about the demon thing but hey who knows.lol!

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Is that kind of a Christian perspective you have there? Well yea Masons used to be just builders and were positive at one time. As we all know with great power come great corruption. Over time those at the top of masonry have been corrupted with an archonic force no doubt.

Well, it's more from other sources and observation. In Russia, under the tsar, there was a ban on secret societies and masons. I read  that once the russian tsar was presented with a crystal skull and he could show different events and it is not known what the russian tsar saw in him but radically inclined against the masons and forbade the organization in Russia.

These are the statements of the Masons that alarm me:
"We can no longer recognize God as the goal of life: we have created an ideal that is not God, but humanity." (Convent, Grand Orient, 1913).
"Triangle - in return for the cross! A Lodge - in return for the church! "- this is the symbol of the faith of Freemasons.

Another very prominent Freemason, Oswald Wirth, in his March 28, 1912 report on "Initiation and Spiritualism," says that Lucifer rebelled against God and carried away some angels for "the blatant injustice of the divine administration. In fact, Lucifer (the angel of Light) is the spirit of Freedom. In this sense, Freemasonry fully accepts Luciferianism. "

Even here the freedom that God gives to every creature they are trying to make with their own trick is justifying the alleged injustice of God. In forbidding God appears as dictator, freedom-loving Lucifer is a liberator-democrat.

You see, none of the spiritual teachers hid, they were close to the people, even churches can always help a person with advice and hidden organizations do not understand what they are doing and I do not think that their degrees of initiation correspond with higher consciousness in spiritual practice.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Coil said:

Even here the freedom that God gives to every creature they are trying to make with their own trick is justifying the alleged injustice of God. In forbidding God appears as dictator, freedom-loving Lucifer is a liberator-democrat.

Are you any better for crediting God for something he hasn't done?

• Like 1

Lucifer = The planet Venus:rolleyes:

Not some imaginary foe.

Why the hell can't people actually figure things out with idiotic religious associations? Seriously, why?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2018 at 10:23 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Just a few:

untitled.png

God damn all those evil triangles, with their three sides and arctangents and sine laws. I reckon we better git busy burning them and collectively erasing our memory of trigonometry lest we ascribe stupid, meaningless power to them...

Well, damn. Looks like somebody beat me to the point. Are there any other basic shapes or geometric forms we should have irrational, illogical fears of, Truthie? Should I be exorcising circles? Leery of lines? Hateful to hexagons?

--Jaylemurph 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Well, damn. Looks like somebody beat me to the point. Are there any other basic shapes or geometric forms we should have irrational, illogical fears of, Truthie? Should I be exorcising circles? Leery of lines? Hateful to hexagons?

I think you should look out for ley lines. They were created by the illuminati in order to maximize quantum thought-waves. So that chem-trails and fluoride in the water will allow better brainwashing through corporate sigils. True story.

• Haha 2

Sience is s form of religion and what ever rows your boat :-)

• Confused 1