Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Occultism

Relam

33 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

Sience is s form of religion and what ever rows your boat :-)

Never heard of this religion called Sience. Is it new? Does it involve higher dimensional amorphous entities that like pudding? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Never heard of this religion called Sience. Is it new? Does it involve higher dimensional amorphous entities that like pudding? 

Yep ;-) and the flying spaghetti monster :-)

Do what thou wilt

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Do you know the rest of that? 

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law love is the law love under will . Or the book of the law? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Avalanche said:

Yep ;-) and the flying spaghetti monster :-)

On an entirely subjective level it's as real as other 'god'. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I think you should look out for ley lines. They were created by the illuminati in order to maximize quantum thought-waves. So that chem-trails and fluoride in the water will allow better brainwashing through corporate sigils. True story.

You forgot the quartz crystal crack pipes. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/17/2018 at 5:35 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

Yes but who controls Japan? As far as I know Japan serves as the laboratory for the ruling social engineers. The country is used as the primary testing ground for nuclear and biochemical warfare technology, social engineering, climate engineering and more.

The **** are you talking about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Are you any better for crediting God for something he hasn't done?

Talking is not about me but about freedom and warnings of God how to act and how not to. The preaching is not given just for that.

Just now, Coil said:

Talking is not about me but about freedom and warnings of God how to act and how not to. The preaching is not given just for that.

So you are no better. You credit an impotent man made god for things it hasn't done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rlyeh said:

So you are no better. You credit an impotent man made god for things it hasn't done.

And what God did not do, what do you mean?

1 hour ago, Coil said:

And what God did not do, what do you mean?

20 hours ago, Coil said:

Even here the freedom that God gives to every creature they are trying to make with their own trick is justifying the alleged injustice of God. In forbidding God appears as dictator, freedom-loving Lucifer is a liberator-democrat.

Don't you pay attention to your own rambling? God gave nothing freedom.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

baae68e4ba3a68519687b0a67547fa71.jpg

join the tin foil hats club :-)

Edited by Avalanche
spelling
  • Like 1

I found religion comical and sometimes interesting it is something we created to make living easier and in the old days to control the mass. Its ok to belive in anything you like as long as you obay the law and dont hurt anyone or anything  or knock doors to promote your religious belifs like the jehovas or attack non believers etc.. you get the point.  anyways i just love Monty Pythons - life of brian. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Don't you pay attention to your own rambling? God gave nothing freedom.

You misunderstood my words. Every person has the freedom given by God.And the fact that you can freely write speaks about freedom given to you.

1 hour ago, Avalanche said:

I found religion comical and sometimes interesting it is something we created to make living easier and in the old days to control the mass.

Please, do not repeat other people's misconceptions.
Man did not invent religion because it is given by the gods from above as a way to become a divine person and is an indispensable condition for the evolution of man because man does not know his divine essence yet. And if it were not for the gods, you would not have acquired reason at all, because Nature only created huge and powerful monsters of deprived mind that hurt her.

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Coil said:

You misunderstood my words. Every person has the freedom given by God.And the fact that you can freely write speaks about freedom given to you.

Man did not invent religion because it is given by the gods from above as a way to become a divine person and is an indispensable condition for the evolution of man because man does not know his divine essence yet. And if it were not for the gods, you would not have acquired reason at all, because Nature only created huge and powerful monsters of deprived mind that hurt her.

Im not going to discuss that since we all have the rights to belive in what we want wether its Freya or Tuatha De Daan or Siddhatta Gautama or the Beatles if it gives you peace and makes you feel happy its like the song by journey dont stop believin. And to quote Nietzsche - " He who fights with monsters should be careful least he thereby become a monster. And  if you gaze long into an abyss the abyss will also gaze into thee love peace and harmony / A

Edited by Avalanche

11 hours ago, Coil said:

If there is a god, I bet he'd use a guru that can write in complete sentences. I've never seen anyone try to puzzle out the grammar of the Sermon on the Mount.

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Coil said:

Right. You've got freedom to what exactly? Speak however you wish to speak, but.....

Yeah, that really doesn't work. Here's a little food for thought to your starving mind. What if god is nature and if god is nature then nature only creates monsters. Some of you god believers flabbergast me.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

" Bless this o'lord that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits in thy mercy "  Monty Python and the holy grail. / The Holy hand grenade :-)

• Haha 2

On 17. 07. 2018. at 5:29 PM, Grandpa Greenman said:

Most of all you can make money off reading cards, palmistry, etc.  

Haha, in my place lived one old lady that died 7-8 years ago, she had 90 and something years. We Southern Slavs have one practice called molybdomancy or lead casting,lead pouring,this practice healed peoples spiritual problems mostly some fears in children etc... And she was doing that for money and she was well known. Damn,after she died her family found lots of money in her house....:lol:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Relam said:

Haha, in my place lived one old lady that died 7-8 years ago, she had 90 and something years. We Southern Slavs have one practice called molybdomancy or lead casting,lead pouring,this practice healed peoples spiritual problems mostly some fears in children etc... And she was doing that for money and she was well known. Damn,after she died her family found lots of money in her house....:lol:

Nothing more than a psychological placebo effect. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Coil said:

No, I understand your words. You credit a man made god for freedom it hasn't given. Your god didn't do ****.

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2018 at 6:08 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

Here is a question for you. How did the writers of the Simpsons know Trump was going to be president one day? Was that a coincidence or neurolinguistic programming?

It would seem neither? 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/simpsons-trump-prediction/

• Like 1