Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Readings For All

IntuitivePath999

Hello,

I'd like to devote some of my time helping people for free. I'm an intuitive advisor and tarot card reader. I could post your reading to this page, but if you would like your reading to be private, please private message me.

I will need your first name and your question for the reading.

You could expect your reading to be completed within 1-3 days of sending it in; however, it could be completed faster or slower than that, depending on my immediate schedule. (I work a full-time job, so if I'm overly tired, your reading may get delayed.) But I do try my best to get it completed in a timely manner.

For legal reasons, you must agree to the terms below if you decide to request a reading from me. Thank you!

Terms:

By requesting a reading from me in any way, you fully agree to the terms and conditions written here. First, all "readings" given by me are defined as personal spiritual advice and spiritual suggestions. Readings from me are for entertainment purposes only and nothing else. You agree that all readings, advice, or suggestions (of any kind) from me shall NOT replace the advice of a qualified mental-health professional, financial professional, medical professional, licensed counselor, or ANY other professional who is in a position to help you with your current situation or issues. What you do with my readings, advice, and suggestions is your own responsibility. I do not claim to be a licensed professional of any kind. You agree that I will NOT be held liable for any actions, decisions, or choices you make in your life due to my readings, advice, or suggestions. You also agree that I will NOT be held liable for any damages in your life — including but not limited to psychological, physical, financial, emotional, and spiritual damages — that may occur due to my readings, advice, or suggestions. If you are in a position where you need professional help, you agree to seek professional help, and you also agree that I will not be replaced and/or substituted for a licensed professional of any kind. There are no guarantees of any kind that I offer. I do not claim to be able to predict the future or to tell the future in any way, shape, or form. Instead, I give practical advice on your best course of action and best path, based on the tarot cards, my intuition, and my own personal opinion. I do not guarantee that you will be satisfied with my readings, advice, or suggestions, and there are no implied guarantees either. I am not a god, and I do not claim to be. I do not claim to know everything, and I do not claim to see everything. I do not claim to have “supernatural powers,” and, as mentioned above, I do not claim to be able to tell and/or predict the future. I do not guarantee and I do not claim that my readings will be accurate for you in any way. You must be at least 18 years old to request a reading from me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My name lee, I want mine public please, you can post my reading here, thanks

1 hour ago, -Nuke- said:

My name lee, I want mine public please, you can post my reading here, thanks

Sure. What's your question?

Greetings,

my name is Gabrielle and could u do a readibg for me regarding to any sort of information regarding to my twin flame Charles. 

In return ill offer you a reading as well if ur interested. 

I'll bite.
Based on the kind of year it's been, I'd like to know how it will end.
I also agree to your terms.

Edited by switchopens

5 hours ago, IntuitivePath999 said:

Sure. What's your question?

Uhm never done this. Didn't know I needed a question. What sort can I ask? I'd like to try 2.

1. Am I ever going back to prison? 

2. Where will I be at by the age of 35, social status, family status, ect, (7.85 years from now)

I agree to all terms and conditions and meet the standards. Thank you good kind sir.

41 minutes ago, switchopens said:

I'll bite.

So you would like to know how your year will end? Just need your first name for the reading please :)

My name is Jöl. 

My name is cordelia could I also have as much insight to what’s ahead for me for the next 6 months in all areas if possible work, love, family etc... 

i agree to all of your t&c’s

13 hours ago, -Nuke- said:

Uhm never done this. Didn't know I needed a question. What sort can I ask? I'd like to try 2.

2. Where will I be at by the age of 35, social status, family status, ect, (7.85 years from now)

I agree to all terms and conditions and meet the standards. Thank you good kind sir.

Hi Lee,

Here's what I found:

Actually, no. What I see coming through is a friendship or younger person. This is a person you either already have in your life or a person who would eventually come into your life. I'm seeing him as a male right now. He has extremely positive energy and would be an excellent influence on you. This person would allow you to see life from a different perspective. The energy is showing that without this person, you may have gotten yourself into some trouble and potentially went back to jail. I saw some kind of fight or brawl, too. This doesn't have to represent actual violence, but it could instead represent negative behavior with bad consequences. For some reason, I saw an image of a wallet as well. I also want to warn you about a car accident that I see. It looks like someone was hit by a car. The person is seriously injured. The injured person is a person you personally know and care about. As a precaution, I would advise your loved ones to be careful walking near or on the road. Remember that the future is constantly changing. So just because I sense this now, doesn't mean that it's "definitely" going to happen. I'm just reading the current energy. By taking precautions, we're able to avoid danger very easily, so please don't stress about it too much.

At 35 years old, I sense a great deal of loneliness around you. I saw an image coming through of you sitting in a living room, depressed, watching television, and eating food that would hurt your body and overall health. The energy feels very sad. I see this as being one of the lowest points of your life. You may feel as though people don't care about you enough, and you may "act out" in ways that would cause even more destruction in your life. Interestingly enough, I saw that you can easily prevent this from happening. The reading very clearly stated that if you started a business, got a job you liked, or started freelancing, you would create a very positive energy and become very successful. So much so, that it would prevent the negative things (listed above) from even happening. You would form new relationships with people and be really happy. I saw freelancing or starting a business as your best option. You don't need have a lot of money to start. Think of what kind of skills you have, and think of how you could sell them to the public online. You do not have to be a "world-class expert" in whatever skill you're trying to sell. You just have to be good enough, be able to solve a problem better than your client could, and you would be very successful.

I hope this helps! And just a reminder: it's only one question per person that I am offering. However, I made an exception for you this one time :)

Thank you!

Edited by IntuitivePath999
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I love to get a reading.. When I meet my true love? I had interest on several guys but even one of those didn't workout. These days I'm talking to a guy through online but I feel this also not going workout. When I meet my right partner? Did I already meet him? I'm Rashmi.

On 7/17/2018 at 7:17 PM, Browng0at said:

Greetings,

my name is Gabrielle and could u do a readibg for me regarding to any sort of information regarding to my twin flame Charles. 

In return ill offer you a reading as well if ur interested. 

Hi Gabrielle, 

Here’s what I found:

I did connect to the energy of a person similar to who you have described as being Charles. However, the name Matthew kept on coming through at various times, so the specific name remains unclear. That being said, the energy is consistent and clear. Your twin flame, as I am seeing him now, is tall, fit, has short brown hair, and has beautiful blue eyes. He’s honest, down to earth, and has been through a very hard time in his life. He has embarked on a journey of personal freedom and change after having a horrible break up with a girl who he thought loved him. I do see another girl around him right now, who he is interested in. That being said, he is extremely guarded with his heart, so they are not serious at the moment. He fears someone breaking his heart again after everything he’s been through. I see him working in a bank. He’s either a bank teller or a financial advisor of some sort. Definitely his career has to do with finances as a central theme. He loves to travel, but he has a hard time affording it. I see that as one of his main hobbies: traveling. He wants to explore the world and be free from his problems. That’s where you would come in. Like any twin flame, the both of you are obviously searching for each other on a unconscious level. Your twin flame is someone who you could enjoy the perfect relationship with. That’s not to say that disagreements would not happen, but the person would be more understanding than a conventional soulmate. If you ever feel drawn to go to a particular area, always listen to your intuition.

I hope this helps! Thank you.

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2018 at 7:32 PM, switchopens said:

I'll bite.

Hi Jöl, 

Here’s what I found:

Right now the energy around you seems to be one of frustration. I sense some sort of anger or frustration, or emotionally rousing situation that you have either already dealt with or you’re currently dealing with right now. It feels like your energy is tied in 100 different knots. What the reading is showing is that it’s a must for you to be able to ground yourself, which is just a fancy way of saying to be to more balanced in the way that you approach challenges. What I see at the end of the year for you looks to be some sort of travel or celebration. For some reason, I kept on seeing the image of a wedding very clearly. This may or may not mean a wedding specifically, but it could indicate either traveling or a celebration of some kind. At the end of the year I see you taking some sort of time off so that you can recharge your batteries and feel better about life in general. This will be a decision of your own due to being overstressed and frustrated. The thing is, you’ll have to maintain your happiness by taking much-needed downtime or vacations every now and then.

I hope this helps and thank you!

21 minutes ago, IntuitivePath999 said:

Hi Gabrielle, 

Here’s what I found:

I did connect to the energy of a person similar to who you have described as being Charles. However, the name Matthew kept on coming through at various times, so the specific name remains unclear. That being said, the energy is consistent and clear. Your twin flame, as I am seeing him now, is tall, fit, has short brown hair, and has beautiful blue eyes. He’s honest, down to earth, and has been through a very hard time in his life. He has embarked on a journey of personal freedom and change after having a horrible break up with a girl who he thought loved him. I do see another girl around him right now, who he is interested in. That being said, he is extremely guarded with his heart, so they are not serious at the moment. He fears someone breaking his heart again after everything he’s been through. I see him working in a bank. He’s either a bank teller or a financial advisor of some sort. Definitely his career has to do with finances as a central theme. He loves to travel, but he has a hard time affording it. I see that as one of his main hobbies: traveling. He wants to explore the world and be free from his problems. That’s where you would come in. Like any twin flame, the both of you are obviously searching for each other on a unconscious level. Your twin flame is someone who you could enjoy the perfect relationship with. That’s not to say that disagreements would not happen, but the person would be more understanding than a conventional soulmate. If you ever feel drawn to go to a particular area, always listen to your intuition.

ty this has made my day. also what reading would u like and could i use this in my blog pls?

12 hours ago, Ahsat4 said:

My name is cordelia could I also have as much insight to what’s ahead for me for the next 6 months in all areas if possible work, love, family etc... 

i agree to all of your t&c’s

Hi Cordelia, 

Here’s what I found: 

In the next six months, I see significant and continued boredom with your career and/or job. Even if you’re not feeling that right now, the energy is showing it in that time frame. Repetition is a very constant theme. This is probably referring to you becoming tired of having to do the same task over, and over, and over again. The search for another job or a different type of position is very possible within that time period. I’m also seeing what looks to be like a horrible conflict or argument with a loved one or romantic partner. I’m leaning towards romantic partner, but I’m not totally sure about that. Significant sadness would follow this fight.  It’s an emotional storm, quite literally. That being said, I do see that it would be positively resolved and that both parties would be in peace somehow. This doesn’t have to be referring to a break up, but rather, could also be referring to renewed relations toward the person who you had the conflict with.

Gabrielle,

I'm glad I could help! Thank you. Yes, you may use it on your blog!

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much you have hit the nail on the head! I’m speechless. It’s positive to know the conflict with resolve for the better as we have a son together. One emotional roller coaster it has been as it is still very fresh. Regarding work YES down to a T! Repetitive is the reasoning & I am currently applying for other roles elsewhere the past week. Your are a terrific soul.

I am Vincent

I would like to know what can i do to connect to my Higher self / guide.

I agree to the terms .

Regards

Edited by karnama

Hello ...and thank you! 

My name is Alaina. My question is how will going to dental hygiene school go for me? And also, how will the rest of this year fair for me?

Namaste

Again...thank you so much!!

18 hours ago, IntuitivePath999 said:

Hi Lee,

Here's what I found:

Actually, no. What I see coming through is a friendship or younger person. This is a person you either already have in your life or a person who would eventually come into your life. I'm seeing him as a male right now. He has extremely positive energy and would be an excellent influence on you. This person would allow you to see life from a different perspective. The energy is showing that without this person, you may have gotten yourself into some trouble and potentially went back to jail. I saw some kind of fight or brawl, too. This doesn't have to represent actual violence, but it could instead represent negative behavior with bad consequences. For some reason, I saw an image of a wallet as well. I also want to warn you about a car accident that I see. It looks like someone was hit by a car. The person is seriously injured. The injured person is a person you personally know and care about. As a precaution, I would advise your loved ones to be careful walking near or on the road. Remember that the future is constantly changing. So just because I sense this now, doesn't mean that it's "definitely" going to happen. I'm just reading the current energy. By taking precautions, we're able to avoid danger very easily, so please don't stress about it too much.

At 35 years old, I sense a great deal of loneliness around you. I saw an image coming through of you sitting in a living room, depressed, watching television, and eating food that would hurt your body and overall health. The energy feels very sad. I see this as being one of the lowest points of your life. You may feel as though people don't care about you enough, and you may "act out" in ways that would cause even more destruction in your life. Interestingly enough, I saw that you can easily prevent this from happening. The reading very clearly stated that if you started a business, got a job you liked, or started freelancing, you would create a very positive energy and become very successful. So much so, that it would prevent the negative things (listed above) from even happening. You would form new relationships with people and be really happy. I saw freelancing or starting a business as your best option. You don't need have a lot of money to start. Think of what kind of skills you have, and think of how you could sell them to the public online. You do not have to be a "world-class expert" in whatever skill you're trying to sell. You just have to be good enough, be able to solve a problem better than your client could, and you would be very successful.

I hope this helps! And just a reminder: it's only one question per person that I am offering. However, I made an exception for you this one time :)

Thank you!

Thank you sir, my friend was killed in a car accident last day of 2nd grade... he was gonna goto the NBA... the second best player went on to play college and AAU bball ... and there was no comparison my best friend was on another level it was sad, and the day before he got hit, I almost got hit but thank God the dude stopped in time. 

Weirdest thing I see is you knew I have massive amount of skills (Jack of all trades master of none) stemming from computer science, webpage design, graphic design, nueroscience, pharmacology, sports, ECT I've just never been able to stick with one and master it do to boredom. And I have already started trying to hustle and work online... that was pretty cool ... that is a dream of mine.

Thanks for read!! And the wallet thing, I've always had to never carry a wallet because of my lifestyle I used to live I just recently was able to start carrying one because I'm no longer in trouble and can use my own ID, with no fear of going to jail, instead of always using my bros name. 

Again thanks 

9 hours ago, IntuitivePath999 said:

Hi Gabrielle, 

Here’s what I found:

This has seriously brighten up my day, quick question how would I be able to help him free him from his troubles. Also before seeking ur help I've been doing some of my own research into my twin flame and I'd like to use my research which confirms everything u have stated and it has brought tears to my eyes. This was a very beautiful reading and I'm looking forward to that day when I can be united with my beloved. Blessings. 

22 hours ago, Rashmi said:

Hello, I love to get a reading.. When I meet my true love? I had interest on several guys but even one of those didn't workout. These days I'm talking to a guy through online but I feel this also not going workout. When I meet my right partner? Did I already meet him? I'm Rashmi.

Hi Rashmi,

Here's what I found:

I very clearly saw that the way in which you are selecting your current romantic partners will not work out in the long run. The problem with online dating is the lack of an initial in-person connection, which can make connecting with the person very difficult later on down the road. What I see is that you need to refocus and not settle for just anyone. You have to set "guidelines" for yourself about what is and what is not acceptable in a guy. Definitely don't settle, because you have many soulmates. You also have to focus mainly on finding a guy who is going to love you for everything that you are. In other words: If a guy wants you to change, or asks you to do things you're uncomfortable doing, you'll know he's not right for you. Your main barrier from meeting your true love is that your overly worried about finding someone. Meditate, focus on yourself, and let things naturally happen for you. That being said, I do see someone coming through. He is average height, has brown eyes, and short-styled hair. He's very good looking. I see him by the water. Now this could mean he enjoys water sports such as swimming, or it could mean he actually lives near the water. I'm leaning toward that he actually enjoys being in the water, as I saw images of boating and jet-skiing consistently. He has a very good sense of humor, and you the two of you would get along exceptionally well. Both of you would share extraordinary passion for one another. A name for him is not coming through; however, if you feel a tingly feeling or butterflies in your stomach about a certain person, then trust it. This would be a feeling that's different from conventional physical or romantic attraction. I'm talking about a powerful, deep sense of attraction to a person the moment you're around him. That's what makes soul mates different. He is one of your soul mates and when he's close, you will most likely feel it.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked