Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Readings For All

IntuitivePath999

Hi my name is marie and I would love a reading regarding my love life .. I sort of feel like my ex which have been seeing recently is my soulmate I felt it when we first met and still till this day .. I would like some help whether I should move on or if he is really the one .. thankyou :) and I agree on the terms 

Edited by Mariezy

• The topic was locked

Thread closed per OP request. When they have time for readings again, they can contact a mod and we will reopen the thread.

• 2 months later...

Good news, the OP is back and available for readings again :) Thread unlocked and ready for the OP to catch up on all the requests :tu:

• The topic was unlocked

Hi everyone.

Because many peoples’ situations may have changed, or because people who previously asked questions may not still use this forum, I’m unable to respond to any of the questions above. 

If you would like a question answered that you have previously posted before, but did not get an answer, please re-post it, so that I know you are actually available to read your results.

Thank you very much :)

Hi, I was hoping to get some insight from you...my name is Kristin. Can you please give me information on what my twin flame, Samantha, thinks of me right now and where we could be headed in the future (growing closer, romantically, etc)? Thank you! 

Hi, 

I would like some guidance on my relationship please. 

My name is Jade and my question is what is hidden in mine and Adams relationship? 

Thankyou very much,

Jade

23 hours ago, HapaWriter said:

Hi, I was hoping to get some insight from you...my name is Kristin. Can you please give me information on what my twin flame, Samantha, thinks of me right now and where we could be headed in the future (growing closer, romantically, etc)? Thank you! 

Hi Kristin,

Here's what I found:

Samantha is an honest, reliable person. She really loves you and enjoys spending time with you. And she is the type of person who would always stand by your side, even if you do something unethical. She desires to catch you when you fall, and encourage you and support you throughout your life. I sense a strong connection between you both. Even though there are misunderstandings from time to time, she cares and loves you so much, that she has a high willingness to forgive you. She thinks the world of you, even through your differences in life. The number one thing I am sensing from her is loyalty. That's what you could always expect from her. I do see something else, though. Soon, Samantha may pursue a job or a type of employment that could be terrible for her life. This has to do with a particular person. It's a male. As she seeks for more from her career, there could be trouble down the line. If Samantha encounters such a person, please advise her to be careful.

Thank you, and I hope that helps!

Edited by IntuitivePath999

I am seriously close to put an end to my life. That is how bad thing are for me right now. My name is Ana. Do you see anything good coming for me soon? Thank you for your time.

21 hours ago, IntuitivePath999 said:

Hi Kristin,

Here's what I found:

Samantha is an honest, reliable person. She really loves you and enjoys spending time with you. And she is the type of person who would always stand by your side, even if you do something unethical. She desires to catch you when you fall, and encourage you and support you throughout your life. I sense a strong connection between you both. Even though there are misunderstandings from time to time, she cares and loves you so much, that she has a high willingness to forgive you. She thinks the world of you, even through your differences in life. The number one thing I am sensing from her is loyalty. That's what you could always expect from her. I do see something else, though. Soon, Samantha may pursue a job or a type of employment that could be terrible for her life. This has to do with a particular person. It's a male. As she seeks for more from her career, there could be trouble down the line. If Samantha encounters such a person, please advise her to be careful.

Thank you, and I hope that helps!

She still loves me? That makes me happy considering she’s grown distant. I thought I lost her love... We do have a lot of misunderstandings & problems from time to time, but we do have a strong connection, even if it doesn’t seem like it at times (now). I will keep in mind about the career change; it’s up to her to take my advice, but i will keep it in mind. Thank you for your insight. 

On 10/7/2018 at 7:31 AM, Jadeg said:

Hi, 

I would like some guidance on my relationship please. 

My name is Jade and my question is what is hidden in mine and Adams relationship? 

Thankyou very much,

Jade

Hi there. Here's what I found:

The biggest thing that is missing seems to be trust and communication. Adam feels as though you're not being as sexual with him as he would like, and that's causing him to act a bit strange around you, I feel. The potential for cheating is very high, but I don't sense that any cheating has happened yet. The relationship, like many, seems to be good one moment and stressful the next. I also saw what looks to be children or kids. Now that may be a family member or somebody else, but Adam is associated with it. One thing that could bring the two of you closer together is traveling. Take a vacation and spend some quality time together. Life is stressful and couples often forget how important it is get away from it all. Try to talk with him more about how you feel and encourage him to do the same. 

Thank you. I hope that helps!

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 11:19 PM, SunflowerLover said:

I am seriously close to put an end to my life. That is how bad thing are for me right now. My name is Ana. Do you see anything good coming for me soon? Thank you for your time.

Hi Anna. I'm sorry hear you're not doing well. As indicated in my disclaimer, please seek medical help if you're at all having suicidal thoughts or plans. 1-800-273-8255 is the National Suicide Prevention hotline. Please speak with them if you're not feeling well. Life is always worth living. :)

Here's what I found:

Wow. Absolutely, yes. Things will definitely get much better for you. That's because of a new person who I see entering your life. He is deeply artistic and romantic, and the moment he sees you, he will become uncontrollably attracted to you. This could lead to a life long and beautiful relationship. His hair is a bit longer. He's a gentle and caring man. Right now is a hard time for you because you've been through so much. But the reading overwhelmingly shows many positive things happening in your life, very soon. Please have faith and don't give up.

I hope that helps. Thank you.

Edited by IntuitivePath999
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, IntuitivePath999 said:

Hi there. Here's what I found:

The biggest thing that is missing seems to be trust and communication. Adam feels as though you're not being as sexual with him as he would like, and that's causing him to act a bit strange around you, I feel. The potential for cheating is very high, but I don't sense that any cheating has happened yet. The relationship, like many, seems to be good one moment and stressful the next. I also saw what looks to be children or kids. Now that may be a family member or somebody else, but Adam is associated with it. One thing that could bring the two of you closer together is traveling. Take a vacation and spend some quality time together. Life is stressful and couples often forget how important it is get away from it all. Try to talk with him more about how you feel and encourage him to do the same. 

Thank you. I hope that helps!

Thankyou so much! Absolutely everything you said resonates with our situation... I’ve been awful for a while now, constant accusations and as a result the physical side of things has declined. The child also. Everything is completely spot on. 

I’ll have to watch out for the cheating

Thankyou so much 

3 hours ago, IntuitivePath999 said:

Hi Anna. I'm sorry hear you're not doing well. As indicated in my disclaimer, please seek medical help if you're at all having suicidal thoughts or plans. 1-800-273-8255 is the National Suicide Prevention hotline. Please speak with them if you're not feeling well. Life is always worth living. :)

Here's what I found:

Wow. Absolutely, yes. Things will definitely get much better for you. That's because of a new person who I see entering your life. He is deeply artistic and romantic, and the moment he sees you, he will become uncontrollably attracted to you. This could lead to a life long and beautiful relationship. His hair is a bit longer. He's a gentle and caring man. Right now is a hard time for you because you've been through so much. But the reading overwhelmingly shows many positive things happening in your life, very soon. Please have faith and don't give up.

I hope that helps. Thank you.

Thank you so much for the reading. I think your reading will help me very much. I think the man your mentioned is someone I just met a couple weeks ago. I like him but I messed things up with him a little bit and now he is not very happy with me. I'm trying to fix things up with him now because I realized he is important to me and I don't want to lose him. I'm trying my best to have faith and don't give up but things have been really hard for me lately and sometimes it is hard to keep having hope that better days will come...

• The topic was locked