Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK Model stabbed by another in feud over girl

The Caspian Hare

A male model feud which resulted in one being knifed to death in the street was fuelled by jealousy over a girlfriend, a court has heard.

George Koh is alleged to have murdered rising star Harry Uzoka after stabbing him in the heart outside his home in Shepherd's Bush, west London, on 11 January.

Mr Uzoka, 25, called Koh "a fake" on Instagram and arranged a fight after finding out he had claimed to have had sex his girlfriend, model Ruby Campbell, the Old Bailey was told.

The fight took place after French model Annecetta Lafon, who knew the two male models via social media, arrived in London at the end of December.

https://news.sky.com/story/model-stabbed-to-death-by-rival-in-row-over-girlfriend-court-told-11439550

• Like 1

Well, that's a first for me.  I've heard of bringing a knife to a gunfight but never a barbell to a knife fight :( 

• Like 1

Since both were armed, one better than the other, I don't see self defense here. They were out to harm each other.