Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inspired

Miss Meeseeks

I was inspired by this beautiful song Mazzy Star - Look on Down From the Bridge to write this. As i was writting these words appeared as phrases as i was typing. So i thought id share them with you all today. 

When my depressive moods hit I like to find ways to cope with it creatively such as writing and drawing. I know it may not make sense to some.

IMG_1687.PNG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Browng0at said:

I was inspired by this beautiful song Mazzy Star - Look on Down From the Bridge to write this. As i was writting these words appeared as phrases as i was typing. So i thought id share them with you all today. 

When my depressive moods hit I like to find ways to cope with it creatively such as writing and drawing. I know it may not make sense to some.

IMG_1687.PNG

That is dark but whatever helps you through it.:wub:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

That is dark but whatever helps you through it.:wub:

I was in a pretty dark mood..and thank u for understanding. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

I was in a pretty dark mood..and thank u for understanding. 

Your welcome!:)

What other kind of music do you like? Any Nirvana?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Your welcome!:)

What other kind of music do you like? Any Nirvana?

*becomes excited* don't get me started on music...Im in love with music and I particularly LOVE NIRVANA :wub: I personally want to write my own music and produce one day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Browng0at said:

*becomes excited* don't get me started on music...Im in love with music and I particularly LOVE NIRVANA :wub: I personally want to write my own music and produce one day. 

Well awesome!! I am in love with music also and I do play guitar! I have written a few songs myself in the past. Hmmmm I wonder what we don't have in common.:lol:

7 hours ago, Browng0at said:

IMG_1687.PNG

Love Mazzy Star and Blue October.  Great lyrics btw

• Like 1

If you're interested.  Lyrics are amazing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Well awesome!! I am in love with music also and I do play guitar! I have written a few songs myself in the past. Hmmmm I wonder what we don't have in common.:lol:

I also wanted the play the guitar but haven't gotten around to it though. I've tried writing I'm still trying to grab the concept of the fact that lyrics don't come in a perfect order as well. Same here but as I've stated earlier it's a past live connection. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Browng0at said:

I also wanted the play the guitar but haven't gotten around to it though. I've tried writing I'm still trying to grab the concept of the fact that lyrics don't come in a perfect order as well. Same here but as I've stated earlier it's a past live connection. 

Guitar really isn't that hard once you get your fingers used to it. TAB is pretty easy to read also. Yes.....Lyrics can come and go.lol!! Well it is great to see you again old friend.:D

• Thanks 1