Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sacha Baron Cohen's Who is America (Video)

IBelieveWhatIWant

Don't know whether to laugh or be fearful of this video and all the morons in it supporting an obvious (to most at least) fake proposal.

I will give props to Matt Gaetz for being the most rational one in the whole video (funny enough he is also the youngest in the video. I wonder if that's coincidence or not)

Edited by IBelieveWhatIWant
  • Like 2

Haha its like Project Veritas only funny :lol:

Ok...no ...I've gotten past funny. Now its just freaking scary. 

"The intensive three week Kinder Guardian course introduces specially selected children from 12 to 4 years to pistols, rifles, semi automatics, and a rudimentary knowledge of mortars. In less than a month a first grader can become a first grenader "  - Joe Walsh 

OMFG IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE 

" Toddlers are pure, uncorrupted by fake news or homosexuality. They dont worry if its politically correct to shoot."

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 3

@Daughter of the Nine Moons I had to let you know I updated my post. Yikes! 

• Like 1

@Daughter of the Nine Moons and @Farmer77

All the gun advocates I met are nuts! The members of the Second Amendment Society in New Jersey are a bunch of deranged children with lethal toys who support people who actually are criminals.

While my case was going on they were busy supporting a school teacher who was taking his underage boyfriend to buy drugs and left his gun in the car and their "spokesperson" is a guy who was trying to get his guns out of the state because of a domestic violence charge. :blink:

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

@Daughter of the Nine Moons and @Farmer77

All the gun advocates I met are nuts! The members of the Second Amendment Society in New Jersey are a bunch of deranged children with lethal toys who support people who actually are criminals.

While my case was going on they were busy supporting a school teacher who was taking their underage boyfriend to buy drugs and their "spokesperson" is a guy who was trying to get his guns out of the state because of a domestic violence charge. :blink:

You know I try really hard to not envision all gun activists like that but its becoming really really hard not to. ...and I grew up in AK carrying guns with me everywhere so its not like im some city liberal who is afraid of guns because they make loud noises. It just feels like gun culture in America has really taken a hard turn in a bad direction. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

You know I try really hard to not envision all gun activists like that but its becoming really really hard not to. ...and I grew up in AK carrying guns with me everywhere so its not like im some city liberal who is afraid of guns because they make loud noises. It just feels like gun culture in America has really taken a hard turn in a bad direction. 

That idiot suburban "Redneck Culture".

Like that crazy woman, a NRA spokesperson, who was shot in the back by her toddler. :wacko:

• Thanks 2

Cohen has outdid himself. 

Season 2 is probably going to be a bit more difficult to produce though. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Cohen has outdid himself. 

Season 2 is probably going to be a bit more difficult to produce though. 

I never liked him because how he portrayed the Kazakh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

It’s no where near like that with most gun supporters. I have a bunch of friends that strongly support the second amendment. Some of the most polite respectful people you could ever meet. 

Unfortunately groups like this one get all the attention, cause, well, they are crazy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It’s no where near like that with most gun supporters. I have a bunch of friends that strongly support the second amendment. Some of the most polite respectful people you could ever meet. 

Unfortunately groups like this one get all the attention, cause, well, they are crazy. 

The thing is that it's not just small fringe "groups". It's congressmen, elected officials .

Edited by IBelieveWhatIWant
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, IBelieveWhatIWant said:

The thing is that it's not just small fringe "groups". It's congressmen, elected officials .

Well most congressmen/women are crazy, power hungry scum. It’s why they desire power. Sure they each represent their own brand of crazy, but as far as I’m concerned 90 plus % of them have some serious issues. 

• Thanks 1

I dunno, here in Iowa we are fine with giving gun permits to the legally blind.  There was actually argument that it would even better in the hands of the blind because "a lot of shootings happen in the dark" and that blind people would be less likely to miss because they would be doing "contact shooting" where they feel their target with their hands and then press the gun against the target to shoot.  http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2013/09/10/iowa-guns-blind

as bad as it sounds, but guns in hands of blind have never been a problem, i do not remember when a blind guy (we are talking about legally blind, which does not mean they see only pitch black, they see lights and silhouettes ) has committed a crime using the gun, or killed someone by mistake.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

blind people would be less likely to miss because they would be doing "contact shooting" where they feel their target with their hands and then press the gun against the target to shoot.  http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2013/09/10/iowa-guns-blind

That is just...spectacular :rofl:

34 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I dunno, here in Iowa we are fine with giving gun permits to the legally blind.  There was actually argument that it would even better in the hands of the blind because "a lot of shootings happen in the dark" and that blind people would be less likely to miss because they would be doing "contact shooting" where they feel their target with their hands and then press the gun against the target to shoot.  http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2013/09/10/iowa-guns-blind

It is good to know that Iowans believe that the legally blind have a right to self defense same as anyone else. Good for them.

That town hall meeting was straight up scary. Forget what they were saying about Muslims who might end up in their town, the stuff said about black people who lived there was shocking.

Hard to believe that in 2018 there are still places like that in the US.

• Like 1

A gun store owner busted Cohen when he tried his tired routine on him. The prankster left with his tail between his legs. Trump busted him back in the day too. It looks like both Trump and the owner have a knack for calling leftist comedians on their BS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1