Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goyim

Kais_one

I saw the words GOYIM on my hand today....

must mean im a slave to the jews….

I want my effing freedom now!!!!!!

Um, under what circumstances did you find it on your hand? 

1 minute ago, Kais_one said:

imprinted in the creases of my palm

Cut your hand off then.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I look up Goyim, it doesn't mean Slave, it means you are not Jewish.  n. pl. goy·im (goi′ĭm) or goys Often Offensive A person who is not Jewish.

Since you are not Jewish, the term applies to you, it doesn't you are a slave to anyone.  Now I am going to say this, you need psychological help, before you got out and do something stupid.  
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

I look up Goyim, it doesn't mean Slave, it means you are not Jewish.  n. pl. goy·im (goi′ĭm) or goys Often Offensive A person who is not Jewish.

Since you are not Jewish, the term applies to you, it doesn't you are a slave to anyone.  Now I am going to say this, you need psychological help, before you got out and do something stupid.  

why would I do something stupid....?

8 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

It's a little late now to be asking that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

Maybe you wouldn't but if you are hallucinating to this degree it's a good idea to see a doctor.  The word goyim is not imprinted in the creases of your palm.  It is very likely that you a schizophrenic, a doctor may be able to help you balance your brain chemistry.  I had an uncle that suffered from what I believe you are suffering from and please believe me the sooner you ask a doctors opinion the better.

Now the rest of you guys, quit teasing him this could be serious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

It's a little late now to be asking that.

I don't think I have said anything stupid......

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Maybe you wouldn't but if you are hallucinating to this degree it's a good idea to see a doctor.  The word goyim is not imprinted in the creases of your palm.  It is very likely that you a schizophrenic, a doctor may be able to help you balance your brain chemistry.  I had an uncle that suffered from what I believe you are suffering from and please believe me the sooner you ask a doctors opinion the better.

Now the rest of you guys, quit teasing him this could be serious.

nothing wrong with me....its called syncing

I don't know, but seeing word in your hand and attributing it a partictual religion and saying they have in slaved you is rather delusional and some what incitiful of violence.  Now I don't blame the Palestinians for their beef with Israel, but violence so far has had little effect on getting their country back.  Being I am also a Goyim and been called an infidel, antichrist, etc, but have never saw any of those words in my hand, I can't not help but think you are having issues.  Also my brother is a psychologist and I have learned to identify when people are having problems.   

Edited by Grandpa Greenman
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kais_one said:

nothing wrong with me....its called syncing

explain syncing please.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

I don't know, but seeing word in your hand and attributing it a partictual religion and saying they have in slaved you is rather delusional and some what incitiful of violence.  Now I don't blame the Palestinians for their beef with Israel, but violence so far has had little effect on getting their country back.  Being I am also a Goyim and been called an infidel, antichrist, etc, but have never saw any of those words in my hand, I can't not help but think you are having issues.  Also my brother is a psychologist and I have learned to identify when people are having problems.   

im not inciting violence of any kind....in the protocols of zion a goyim is referred to as a slave of the jew folk...

only thing I said was I want my freedom....

how is that violent?

• The topic was locked