Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some of My Digital Art

StarMountainKid

Which fractal program did you use on the 3rd picture?

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Which fractal program did you use on the 3rd picture?

I didn't use a fractal program. I mainly used an old paint program, Paint Shop Pro 8,  I believe 2003. It works on my Windows 10.

I did have a fractal creating program in the past, don't remember which one it was. I neglected to name these images in my post. "Path", "Earth Engulfed by Sun", "Nano Object" and "Ying Yang". 

• Like 3

On 7/20/2018 at 3:26 AM, StarMountainKid said:

"Earth Engulfed by Sun"

Good shot ...

~

• Thanks 1

'Eye'  'Red Chopper' and  'Image 1a'

Eye.jpg.f32010c2b498055ac924db4341331c32.jpg5b552f1188625_RedChopper.jpg.45345a317e9acfa5c1522e428f563a65.jpg5b552f24d407e_Image1a.jpg.28012d3c4319faf5e3c2ba39430dfcb3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

'Eye'  'Red Chopper' and  'Image 1a'

Note : The pieces needs a 'Frame' ... or Border Masks ... without which it looks 'unfinished' or 'still in progress'

~

'Mandala 46', 'Crystalize', 'Tao'

5b55fdba0fb43_Mandala46B.jpg.44a3f9ecae51130990c87dce950382fb.jpg5b55fdd0cf58e_CystalizeB.jpg.4bc01fb4ef488f807602f0d475bfcb09.jpg5b55fde30a537_TaoB.jpg.5a7dec8df8610ed372038335419115f0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

'Mandala 46', 'Crystalize', 'Tao'

Yeah, dimensions looks much better and the whole piece looks much stronger.

Refine the Frames with colors and sizes. Maybe even inner frames and off sets ( personally, I like this idea best )

There is no one size/color fits all so you'll have to experiment a bit ...

Good Luck ~

• Like 1

I have a limited usage of frames in my paint program, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

I have a limited usage of frames in my paint program, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

Actually its not at all complicated, borders/frames are technically 'masks' Plenty of online tutorials that deals with it and its technically the same across all image editing programs. The problem is actually its too easy and a lot of people spend more time experimenting on the frames and borders rather than finalizing the piece, of which I myself is not immune. You can also add textures to the borders if it helps the piece, after all it is digital, and this is what digital does best.

~

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2018 at 11:40 AM, StarMountainKid said:

Path.jpg.ea2923eef649dfba35d8edd9e7d98917.jpg5b50da82da6dd_EarthEngulfedbySun.jpg.5765e1e9d28f1cde0f5fb81b24ce3464.jpg5b50dab6307ea_NanoObject.jpg.edae812ef6532d81f482bb4be5e3b145.jpg5b50db0b14b00_YingYang.jpg.ad50a9721b47d86bf16e6835d38dedda.jpg

Should weld those together, creates a story,  a story for the eyes only STORY !

At least the first two images , those were meant to be melded together, premium for a blank wall in any modern setting.

Yeah last two don't fit... well if the colours matched as in something dark at the top coming off the 2nd image, then again, might be too much and mess up the first two.

Looking them over again.

Yeah, just the first two.

Just my ever so giant slice of humble pie opinion HA!

Edited by MWoo7
typo, I know how could that happen? changed every to ever PHEW ! all ist right in the world.
  • Thanks 1

I like the red sky. As i am digitalizing my music vhs i make backgrounds and menu images i am quite chuffed over some of the results but wish i had more knowledge in paint.net this thread got me inspired. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Avalanche said:

I like the red sky. As i am digitalizing my music vhs i make backgrounds and menu images i am quite chuffed over some of the results but wish i had more knowledge in paint.net this thread got me inspired. 

I must admit, much of my stuff is due to lucky accidents. I used to start with some computer photo or draw some colorful abstract drawing, then modify it with the various image enhancing elements and see what the result was.

I use an old version of Paint Shop Pro 8, which is nice because it isn't a photo enhancing program, it's a paint program, more of an artistic program. PSP was bought by Corel which turned it into a photoshop program, which I think is not as good for my kind of artwork. PSP 8 I think is the last version made for graphics.

There's probably better stuff to use out there to use, I haven't checked any other programs, but I've just stuck with what I have. PSP 8 works on my Windows 10.

• Like 3

On 10/8/2018 at 11:33 AM, StarMountainKid said:

I must admit, much of my stuff is due to lucky accidents. I used to start with some computer photo or draw some colorful abstract drawing, then modify it with the various image enhancing elements and see what the result was.

I use an old version of Paint Shop Pro 8, which is nice because it isn't a photo enhancing program, it's a paint program, more of an artistic program. PSP was bought by Corel which turned it into a photoshop program, which I think is not as good for my kind of artwork. PSP 8 I think is the last version made for graphics.

There's probably better stuff to use out there to use, I haven't checked any other programs, but I've just stuck with what I have. PSP 8 works on my Windows 10.

Craps ....LOST MY POST TO THIS, MASSIVE LAG ON MY END.... oh wellzzzz.....  didn't post or go through.

AS I WAS SAYING:::::::: I was saying to the effect of how even this kid was making some amazing art for his book in Word, yes MICROSOFT WORD of all things.   So ha! even if its old like Corel discs version 7 or 8 with the premium photos and art BEFORE IT WAS BANNED by the PC CORRECTNESS and pinky and purple club use it till you loose it especially if you can crank out some great ART !

YEP ! agree FULLY CONCUR don't get caught up on the frames... LIKE ME! BOO! .... the art and the shot is the important part, ah sometimes in the past I was such an idiot.   <strike>On</strike> {{ O N E !!!! }}}} for example::::: way too much MESSING AROUND WITH frame, not good... , much better to focus on more important things. Tip if you've the right clean living, at 66 you can still look 40 HA! or maybe its the hard cold living up north ahahahaa! WHO KNOWS ! A grandmama ... oh prob 70+ nowLJq7Lig.jpg ART.  No that's not me jackson/jacko

Edited by MWoo7
EDIT:::: added No that's not me jackson/jacko EDITSSSSS two , added O N E !
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

YIKES! Okay, didn't know this was on the front page so to speak of the forum.

However, YIPPEEE !  I've figured it out !

... and so you all should probably see a unique font show up ! ... font START:underline? glitch I certainly did NOT use old school underline, whatever pasting blurb.. I think on this site  .. I  mean this forum other fonts will show [besides the 6 internet defaults offered in every editor in the universe!!!!!!!] AAAAAAAs  I was saying,  I think other fonts show and work for some odd reason in this like brit UM forum and with that said, can you all see a different font in here and it should be a light colour too ! colour off but font working ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?????????   Hopefully some answers will pop in here sometime in 2019.

RECAP: Question is, Can any of you see this font !?  !    ?  . . . it is light and colour purple #4B0082; and Italics.

font . . .  END. Testing for special fonts.  An Art of Mine TOOODLES!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MWoo7
eeeh human, a typo FIXED A TYPO changed [[[[[[[ itts ]to [ it ]

4 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

YIKES! Okay, didn't know this was on the front page so to speak of the forum.

However, YIPPEEE !  I've figured it out !

... and so you all should probably see a unique font show up ! ... font START:underline? glitch I certainly did NOT use old school underline, whatever pasting blurb.. I think on this site  .. I  mean this forum other fonts will show [besides the 6 internet defaults offered in every editor in the universe!!!!!!!] AAAAAAAs  I was saying,  I think other fonts show and work for some odd reason in this like brit UM forum and with that said, can you all see a different font in here and it should be a light colour too ! colour off but font working ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?????????   Hopefully some answers will pop in here sometime in 2019.

RECAP: Question is, Can any of you see this font !?  !    ?  . . . it is light and colour purple #4B0082; and Italics.

font . . .  END. Testing for special fonts.  An Art of Mine TOOODLES!!!!!!!!!

I'm a fan of fonts, but this is so small it's hard to read.

• Thanks 1

I imagine you are viewing through a phone or ipad and not a plasma [screen] at the university, radio, news station or home eh?!??!?  OKay ! thanks ! Much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MWoo7
added clarity SCREEN |

2 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

I imagine you are viewing through a phone or ipad and not a plasma [screen] at the university, radio, news station or home eh?!??!?  OKay ! thanks ! Much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm at home viewing my plasma screen.