Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2018 Aspen Security Conference Comedy Show

Raptor Witness

Every year, the cream rises to the top in Aspen, CO, where spies, wannabe spies, and other various intelligence officials meet to discuss the state of our union from a 007 perspective.

This year, thanks in part to the Russians, they've only got one thing to report. The most dangerous man to ever occupy the White House says he doesn't believe anything the intelligence community has to say.

Our enemies are our friends, and our friends are our enemies. If this were fiction, one could imagine a happy ending, but this is not fiction. This is just the beginning ...

I wish I could have foreseen all this silliness and pseudo-angst.  I could've made a killing in antacid stocks :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do you want "enemies" everywhere, Raptor Witness? Do you want to believe the propaganda that "the Enemy" (i.e. the Russians) are behind everything" because it helps you understand the otherwise apparently inexplicable, and I don't just mean Trump, but the apparently incomprehensible fact that there are actually many people who do not want "the Russians" as an enemy, ánd who would rather have peaceful and harmonious relations, and  who frankly could not give a tinker's fart for the offended feelings of the losing party that uncomfortable truths about them were released by someone who might possibly have been Russians, but might not have been, and that this, boosted by absolutely farcical "outrages" like the Skripal Affair (and anyone who can't see right through that really needs deprogramming as a matter of urgency), has been used ever since as the primary weapon in their campaign to have the winning candidate removed from office? And that the "intelligence community" are the leaders in this absurd campaign, and that anyone who believes that they're merely the neutral and unbiased servants of the people reaches a new and hitherto unexplored gullibility level?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What's a spy to do, but try to find the humor in how the leader of the free world became compromised.

Imagine if Putin comes for Halloween .... right before the Midterm Elections. 

It's notoriously difficult to get any coherent reply out of you Raptor Witness, but how perhaps you might be able to answer at least partly rationally; how did the Anti-Trump Resistance come to be so gullible? Why do you believe anything, no matter how ridiculous, the Democratic Party Establishment, the neocons who want war with all of America's Adversaries as means of pushing their agenda for American Dominance of the World, and the silly, sheep-like masses of the media and the liberal comedians, tell you, no matter whether (as in "meddling in elections") the US has done it many, many times before all over the world, and whether they've been able to provide any evidence at all for any of it beyond "Trust us, we know"? 

And it's funny isn't it, how liberal leftwing comedians and Saturday night talkshow hosts believe that Putin could be capable of anything, no matter how irrational, because He wants to dominate the world, when that's openly been the policy of the neocons that have been in charge of US policy at least since the Bush II administration, if not before, and the leftwing talkshow glitterati have, at the very most, merely made some feeble jokes, but have most probably never done or said a single thing to oppose it? What was the scale of their "Resistance" to the invasion of Iraq? It's either cowardice or collusion - yes, there's the real collusion for you, these lying hypocrites look the other way when US Governments, even the supposedly hated Republicans, have exerted their power all around the world, but squeal in mock horrified outrage than anyone else might also have a policy of doing so, even if that policy is probably completely fake? 

On 7/19/2018 at 4:01 PM, and then said:

I wish I could have foreseen all this silliness and pseudo-angst.  I could've made a killing in antacid stocks :w00t:

Still not to late: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-antacid-market-growth-is-expected-to-be-driven-by-increasing-incidence-of-gastroesophageal-reflux-disease-globally-2018-03-14

Seems like research is pointing towards an increase in use for various reasons across the globe.

21 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

It's notoriously difficult to get any coherent reply out of you Raptor Witness, but how perhaps you might be able to answer at least partly rationally; how did the Anti-Trump Resistance come to be so gullible? Why do you believe anything, no matter how ridiculous, the Democratic Party Establishment, the neocons who want war with all of America's Adversaries as means of pushing their agenda for American Dominance of the World, and the silly, sheep-like masses of the media and the liberal comedians, tell you, no matter whether (as in "meddling in elections") the US has done it many, many times before all over the world, and whether they've been able to provide any evidence at all for any of it beyond "Trust us, we know"? 

Like the leader of the Boy Scouts said, Trump is a f/;;(}#%€ moron, that’s why he is being laughed at. The only thing that can save Trump now is the Devil incarnate. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

Immediately following all the laughter in Aspen, Trump lashes out by moving to ax the security clearances of former intelligent officials on the grounds that they are profiting from their former jobs.

I believe this will actually help Trump, showing he's capable of Putin like moves. He's not going to poison them with Novichok, but he can attempt to poison their reputations and income.

All laughs aside, that volcano appears close to exploding. To which I'm sure Trump's advocates are screaming,

"Release the Kraken!"

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1