Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
PrinessoftheLake

Can I become a psychic?

3 posts in this topic

PrinessoftheLake

After I became baptized at 13 I had bad sleep paralysis that stopped when I was 21. I used to get bad bad dreams and visions of hell, phantom cats, Spirits groping me. And other strange things.

When I was in the hospital when I was 17, this Native American girl said the floor, specifically our bathroom, was haunted by a white ghost. When I was using the bathroom, the ghost made me see snippets of his life. I was in his POV: washing his face in the river, kids dancing to entertain patients in the hospital and him in from of a house as he turned the ignition to shut his car off. Then my eyes opened.

To this day I wonder if I should have helped him or not but I was in the process of healing.

A year ago, A shadow figure jumped me in my sleep. It caused me to wake up in shock. I saw a ghost at my friend's house.

I've been possessed in a hotel. Been under spiritual attack and have witness battery powered toys start acting up randomly when I was doing math with my nephew and the coffee maker leak when I was tell my dad something. But I never saw these entities. 

How do I start to see ghosts again? How do I tap into my psychic abilities? 

Can you list resources?

Thanks.

Piney
30 minutes ago, PrinessoftheLake said:

When I was in the hospital when I was 17, this Native American girl said the floor, specifically our bathroom, was haunted by a white ghost. When I was using the bathroom, the ghost made me see snippets of his life. I was in his POV: washing his face in the river, kids dancing to entertain patients in the hospital and him in from of a house as he turned the ignition to shut his car off. Then my eyes opened.

It's always us Indians...:lol:

You have too much fear and anxiety.

Baptism doesn't mean ****

and you have to learn to clear your head and learn nothing can hurt you unless you let it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

XenoFish
47 minutes ago, PrinessoftheLake said:

After I became baptized at 13 I had bad sleep paralysis that stopped when I was 21. I used to get bad bad dreams and visions of hell, phantom cats, Spirits groping me. And other strange things.

Baptism doesn't do anything. The rest sounds like your imagination. Sleep paralysis is a clue.

If you were on any medication at that time you most likely imagined the whole thing.

To this day I wonder if I should have helped him or not but I was in the process of healing.

A year ago, A shadow figure jumped me in my sleep. It caused me to wake up in shock. I saw a ghost at my friend's house.

Once again this is sleep paralysis, at most a hypnagogic hallucination.

I've been possessed in a hotel. Been under spiritual attack and have witness battery powered toys start acting up randomly when I was doing math with my nephew and the coffee maker leak when I was tell my dad something. But I never saw these entities. 

Overactive imagination or mental instability. Old/drying batteries can sometimes act up in electronics. And you've got a shoddy coffee maker.

How do I start to see ghosts again? How do I tap into my psychic abilities? 

There is no evidence that psychic abilities exist. 

Can you list resources?

Thanks.