Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
docyabut2

Radar

18 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
32 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I have no idea how that would be possible. How do you figure that a particle accelerator in Switzerland is responsible for influencing radars in Australia ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I have no idea how that would be possible. How do you figure that a particle accelerator in Switzerland is responsible for influencing radars in Australia ?

Well they say almost three nature things almost shut that machine down, but some say that machine could cause a small black hole :o 

https://www.livescience.com/53669-can-particle-accelerators-spawn-black-holes-and-global-extinction.html

They almost built it in America but built in  Switzerland but I think with so many natural shut downs they quit using it, unexplained mysteries

Edited by docyabut2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
17 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Well they say almost three nature things almost shut that machine down, but some say that machine could cause a small black hole :o 

https://www.livescience.com/53669-can-particle-accelerators-spawn-black-holes-and-global-extinction.html

You are linking to an article that disproves the idea that the LHC is dangerous. This is not the first time you are linking to articles that disproves what you are trying to prove. Maybe you should read them ?

17 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

They almost built it in America

The LHC and the Super Conducting Supercollider (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconducting_Super_Collider) are two completely different projects. The US have nothing to do with the LHC at all, it is a European project.

17 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

but built in  Switzerland but I think with so many natural shut downs they quit using it

The LHC was not shot down, it discovered the Higgs boson and is currently being updated. Like I said earlier read your own links. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You are linking to an article that disproves the idea that the LHC is dangerous. This is not the first time you are linking to articles that disproves what you are trying to prove. Maybe you should read them ?

The LHC and the Super Conducting Supercollider (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconducting_Super_Collider) are two completely different projects. The US have nothing to do with the LHC at all, it is a European project.

The LHC was not shot down, it discovered the Higgs boson and is currently being updated. Like I said earlier read your own links. :rolleyes:

you hear of any news using that machine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

you hear of any news using that machine?

Better than that, CERN have something called a website: https://home.cern/about/updates

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Better than that, CERN have something called a website: https://home.cern/about/updates

 but nothing  at Switzerland :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
Just now, docyabut2 said:

 but nothing  at Switzerland :(

I just linked to CERN, which is in Switzerland, so I have no idea what you are on about ?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I just linked to CERN, which is in Switzerland, so I have no idea what you are on about ?

But even it is Cern or what ever,. they do not go on with those testing's with the god machine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Edited by docyabut2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

But even it is Cern or what ever,. they do not go on with those testing's with the

I have linked to CERN and you linked to the LHC. What more do you need ?

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

god machine.

What on earth is a god machine ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

You gave that link in you opening post. Why do you post it again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

it is a European project.

Yes, the LHC IS a European project but I recall that funding for a particle accelerator on a vast scale was denied a few decades ago by our Congress.  It was to have been built in the southwestern states as I recall.  It was in the early 80's IIRC.

ETA:  I was wrong about the timing - it was killed in '93:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-supercollider-that-never-was/

Edited by and then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

It's a well known glitch that affects weather radar around the world (we see it in the UK from time to time too).  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
3 hours ago, and then said:

Yes, the LHC IS a European project but I recall that funding for a particle accelerator on a vast scale was denied a few decades ago by our Congress.  It was to have been built in the southwestern states as I recall.  It was in the early 80's IIRC.

ETA:  I was wrong about the timing - it was killed in '93:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-supercollider-that-never-was/

I linked to that in post #4. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
7 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

The whole HP is a joke. From the page:

Quote

Woomera is a key NASA/UK/Australia space tracking facility and has numerous possible sources for radar interference. Above is
one cluster.

There is no "cluster" visible on the image, there is even not a radar dish. And, the Island Lagoon Tracking Station was shut down in 1972.

Next one:

Quote

Ceduna is a very small town but surprisingly has a
tarmac runway. What appears to be a radar top right of
photo. Copyright: Google Earth.

The airport is a former RAF facility so there is nothing "surprising" here.

Next ones:

Quote

OUR GIFT IS KNOWING THAT AN UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIOUS INTELLIGENCE IS BEHIND
ACTIONS OF PEOPLE MAKING SOME CROP CIRCLES AND THOSE RESEARCHING THEM.

Quote

"Consciousness creates "Matter"

Quote

PLEASE CONSIDER A
RESEARCH DONATION

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney

http://www.colinandrews.net/index.html

Wha....huh......ehhh...yeah.....

He asks for money on every page to maintain it and it's a free site.

 3 1/2 acres is not a farm in any sense. It's a bloody McMansion lot.

A nuclear blast will not send you to the "place where remote viewing happens". Just vaporize you.

I wish there was a replay button because what was said in Oglala Lakota was not what he was talking about on the biography page..........   

Bring in the friggin Indian again......

The Lakota was ......a string of random Lakota.......:blink:   Wicasa Peyjuta ( Herb Man)........Oyasin ( Family).......naw.....it's horse carp..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins
Posted (edited)

Heres a good article on the LHC:

http://www.cosmophobia.org/lhc/index.html

Some  predicted in 2012 that it would end life as we know it back then. Don't know that much about it so a link is about all I can do....

Edited by Alien Origins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.