Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 women beat stab rob server for bumping them

The Caspian Hare

The fight happened just after 10:30 p.m. last Tuesday at the Applebee’s in McDonough. Police said a server accidentally bumped up against a customer’s knee while putting plates on the table. Police said when it happened a second time, fists started flying.

"One suspect grabs a knife and cuts her in the arm and the other suspect punches her," said McDonough Police Det. TF Spangenberg.

Police said the knife came from another employee’s food tray. The server was cut in the arm and needed 15 stitches to close the gash.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/mcdonough-police-two-arrests-made-in-applebee-s-brawl

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/mcdonough/3rd-applebees-attack-suspect-surrenders-to-police-4th-woman-still-at-large/85-574506199

One of them is a Department of Corrections lieutenant <_<

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Ghetto is, ghetto does.

• Like 1

So unreasonably vicious and inexplicable, it sounds like a hate crime.

https://www.theblackloop.com/four-women-allegedly-beat-robbed-stabbed-applebees-waitress/

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At Applebee's?

Just doesn't seem like the sort of place this kinda thing happens.

Edited by ChaosRose

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

https://www.theblackloop.com/four-women-allegedly-beat-robbed-stabbed-applebees-waitress/

I didn't see anything to indicate a hate crime.

That said, they were surely drunk and belligerent, and probably ready to pick a fight with anyone who happened their way.

Applebee's should have been able to refuse to serve them because they were already intoxicated, but can you imagine the raucous they would have kicked up had that happened?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

That said, they were surely drunk and belligerent, and probably ready to pick a fight with anyone who happened their way.

Applebee's should have been able to refuse to serve them because they were already intoxicated, but can you imagine the raucous they would have kicked up had that happened?

That's what police are for.  I'm glad they didn't kill the server.

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Of course you don't; only white people commit those.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I know that when servers happen to brush some part of my arm or leg, I instantly develop an attitude and begin to go to my dark place... grrrr  :w00t:

19 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

When it's a hate crime, people are usually obvious about it.

They yell slurs and such. 

There was nothing to indicate that race had anything to do with this, although I can see you're trying to make it into that. 

It is interesting, though, how when it's overwhelmingly obvious that a white guy committed a hate crime, people try to say it wasn't that. 

Like the time the racist guy shot all those people at a black church while yelling racial slurs, and people tried to say it was because he hated Christians. 

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

There was nothing to indicate that race had anything to do with this, although I can see you're trying to make it into that. 

It is interesting, though, how when it's overwhelmingly obvious that a white guy committed a hate crime, people try to say it wasn't that. 

Like the time the racist guy shot all those people at a black church while yelling racial slurs, and people tried to say it was because he hated Christians. 

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Why Rose, maybe he was just "drunk and belligerent, and probably ready to pick a fight with anyone who happened his way." --All four of him.

Edited by Hammerclaw

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 11:20 AM, Hammerclaw said:

" Hate crime"  is dumb.   I'm glad the state I live in hasn't stooped to the level of having it as part of the law.   If I had to define it, most assaults would be hate crimes.  Since the assault is already illegal, there is no need to have another option.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1