Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A whistle and a whisper in my ear .... again

Matt221

when I was out and about early this morning something or someone whistled in my right ear so who or what it was was so close I felt a blowing feeling on my ear then a distinct whisper of my name not altogether strange apart from I was down on the bank of a small lake on my own, however exactly the same thing happened a few weeks back but on the stairs in our house in the middle of the day again no one was anywhere near-by I'm thinking I'm imagining it ...... I mean twice exactly the same but in different locations really?

• Like 2

Was the voice distinct enough for you to say if it was male or female? Old or young? Presumably not the voice of anyone you know? Is anyone you know experiencing strong emotions at the moment, i.e. loneliness; worry over illness: fear etc.? 

• Like 1

A simple banishment will stop it. 

Something from your own belief system, or you can find the LBRP on  youtube.

4 hours ago, Matt221 said:

when I was out and about early this morning something or someone whistled in my right ear so who or what it was was so close I felt a blowing feeling on my ear then a distinct whisper of my name not altogether strange apart from I was down on the bank of a small lake on my own, however exactly the same thing happened a few weeks back but on the stairs in our house in the middle of the day again no one was anywhere near-by I'm thinking I'm imagining it ...... I mean twice exactly the same but in different locations really?

Was the whistling a tinnitus sound? It is not uncommon to hear a ghost or voice say your name. It happens a lot to me. The thing that seperates voices you hear alone and real interaction with people is if a real person says your name and you say what back they will probably at least say nothing but generally bring something up. Read some of these threads I have on this science: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/317299-wagging-your-tailbone-to-alleviate-dizzyness/?tab=comments#comment-6426502

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/317297-differences-between-ghosts-and-human-thought/

The whistle was just as someone would to attract your attention except close and really soft if that sounds right it's hard to explain really

4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Was the voice distinct enough for you to say if it was male or female? Old or young? Presumably not the voice of anyone you know? Is anyone you know experiencing strong emotions at the moment, i.e. loneliness; worry over illness: fear etc.? 

It was female she called me"Mattie" the only person who ever called me that moved away from the area years ago

Perhaps she is in trouble ....... or simply thinking of you. Are you able to contact her? Sorry, perhaps that would open a can of worms!

• Like 1