Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump twitter threats Iran

Ozfactor

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-issues-shocking-threat-to-iranian-leader/news-story/4505eaac269cf62826dff6422617030f

In a vicious response to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, the US leader warned him to “NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN”, or he will “SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE”.

• Haha 2

And casually threatening a huge part of the global oil supply ISN'T "vicious"?  The mouthy little beturbanned guy should think a bit, himself, before making such threats to a guy who's running on the edge of patience and to whom a diversion might look VERY tantalizing ;) 

Edited by and then
  • Like 4

Whats next threats of a nuclear bomb being dropped on the news? Probably the only decent thing on the news that isnt BS. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Whats next threats of a nuclear bomb being dropped on the news? Probably the only decent thing on the news that isnt BS. 

The Iranians would do it too, they're nutters. Worse - they're nutters who think they have their own private God cheering them on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

How well do you know Iranians, SirWearer? Or do you get all your information from the media? They want to destroy Israel, is the cry everyone always makes? Israel is a murdering apartheid state. Iran probably has every right to dislike them, seeing as they're the most dangerous fanatical source of trouble in the entire Middle East. (Israel, that is.) And if you want an example of a country that believes it has its own private God cheering them on .... 

As far as the Donald's rhetorical bluster goes, well, rhetorical bluster against someone else somewhere is always a standard deflection tactic when you're under attack from all sides isn't it. 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

How well do you know Iranians, SirWearer? Or do you get all your information from the media? They want to destroy Israel, is the cry everyone always makes? Israel is a murdering apartheid state. Iran probably has every right to dislike them, seeing as they're the most dangerous fanatical source of trouble in the entire Middle East. (Israel, that is.) And if you want an example of a country that believes it has its own private God cheering them on .... 

As far as the Donald's rhetorical bluster goes, well, rhetorical bluster against someone else somewhere is always a standard deflection tactic when you're under attack from all sides isn't it. 

Strangely enough, given that I live in Australia, yes I get my information from the media. Oddly enough, that’s where most people get their information.

where do you get yours? The back of cereal boxes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, and then said:

And casually threatening a huge part of the global oil supply ISN'T "vicious"?  The mouthy little beturbanned guy should think a bit, himself, before making such threats to a guy who's running on the edge of patience and to whom a diversion might look VERY tantalizing ;) 

If Iran ever blocked the straight of Hormuz, the entire world would be literally begging the U.S. to act! 

Yet this is exactly what Iran has threatened to do today. Everyone's mad because our President threatened them back on a Tweet!

• Thanks 1

Too many hotheads in leading positions on this planet, thats for sure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, toast said:

Too many hotheads in leading positions on this planet, thats for sure.

Well Rouhani is definitely one of them who should not be threatening the world's oil supply.

Are liberals ok with this as long as they can twist it to look bad on President Trump?

Edited by lost_shaman
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Well Rouhani is definitely one of them who should not be threatening the world's oil supply.

Are liberals ok with this as long as they can twist it to look bad on President Trump?

'Iran is threatening the USA'

'The EU is threatening the USA'

'China is threatening the USA'

'Russia is threatening the USA'

..Kinda funny isnt it, to propose these entities are 'threatening you' just after you have engaged in all out economic warfare, employed suffocating sanctions against them. Its Trump logic 101, no surprises there, but I guess a lot of us actually think like him, which is a rather disconcerting observation.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

'Iran is threatening the USA'

'The EU is threatening the USA'

'China is threatening the USA'

'Russia is threatening the USA'

..Kinda funny isnt it, to propose these entities are 'threatening you' just after you have engaged in all out economic warfare, employed suffocating sanctions against them. Its Trump logic 101, no surprises there, but I guess a lot of us actually think like him, which is a rather disconcerting observation.

All of these countries are threats to the U.S.. We simply have an Administration now that is willing to take these threats on as opposed to "appeasing" them as the Obama Administration was so willing to do. 

• Thanks 1

Id pose the exact opposite, and given the US's warmongering / agressor trackrecord, Id suppose the facts are pretty much on my side.

In any case, you'd best buckle up; regarding everyone outside your borders as your enemy, ignoring the enemy within your borders and what not.. A time will actually come when the wars of agression you and your fellow countrymen keep greenlighting will flow into your own borders, no matter how much walls you build.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, lost_shaman said:

All of these countries are threats to the U.S..

Dont forget to add LEGO-Land to the group.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, toast said:

If LEGO-Land only spends 1.6% on it's defense like Germany then I think we will be just fine!

23 minutes ago, toast said:

They built a base in my camper. The Resistance, Rebellion, Galactic Empire and First Order are all ready to move.......and the Guardians of the Galaxy are just itching to act. :tu:

• Like 2

All caps? This is serious. And serious times call for funnier posts.

Reagan: Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Bush: You are either with us or against us.

Trump: OMG I'M GONNA NUKE U LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Sorry if my posts trigger you Euro's but the U.S. actually maintains a standing Military unlike you, that have no choice but to rely on the U.S. for your defense. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Caspian Hare said:

All caps? This is serious. And serious times call for funnier posts.

Reagan: Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Bush: You are either with us or against us.

You forgot... Obama: Let me pay you 480 million in cash to sign the worst non-treaty ever negotiated. 

21 minutes ago, The Caspian Hare said:

Another thing, is that the U.S. people stand with the Iranian people. There will be no NUKING of Iran. We just don't support the Ayatollah's regime, and no NUKE's are necessary. I imagine it would take about 96 hours for the U.S. Military to completely neutralize the Iranian Military with conventional means.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Sorry if my posts trigger you Euro's but the U.S. actually maintains a standing Military unlike you, that have no choice but to rely on the U.S. for your defense. 

Does it have t one a standing army? Can they sit down from time to time?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Can they sit down from time to time?

Would it be in your best interest for them to do so?

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The Iranians would do it too, they're nutters. Worse - they're nutters who think they have their own private God cheering them on.

good thing the west has Trump and his formidable array of mental powers to protect us from those nutters. go Trump! 

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

good thing the west has Trump and his formidable array of mental powers to protect us from those nutters. go Trump! 

To be fair, almost everyone here thinks that we would be in a shooting war with North Korea right now if Hilary had been elected. 

5 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

To be fair, almost everyone here thinks that we would be in a shooting war with North Korea right now if Hilary had been elected. 

ah Hillary. yeah Trump and Hillary are both good at picking fights when it suits them. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

If LEGO-Land only spends 1.6% on it's defense like Germany then I think we will be just fine!

Yes, lets all follow the US's example, spending a crude 900 billion on the military, while the US middle class, social services as well as general infrastructure is reaching 3rd world levels.. The Military Industrial Complex is our friend, and feeding it at unprecented levels is in our own interests! Its absolutely necessary, especially in these volatile times, everybody wants to take our sh*.. keep America from becoming great again. Even after we tried to give the ME natives democracy, striving to force peace and stability in the region!

19 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Another thing, is that the U.S. people stand with the Iranian people. There will be no NUKING of Iran. We just don't support the Ayatollah's regime, and no NUKE's are necessary. I imagine it would take about 96 hours for the U.S. Military to completely neutralize the Iranian Military with conventional means.  

Yes! Eventhough we have employed this strategem on numerous occasions in the ME region, and eventhough it has become clear it is neither helping the local people nor based on honest intentions, we shall blindly copy the latest anti Iran rhetoric like we were born yesterday. All things necessary to safely maintain our 'US as global policeman saving the world from evil regimes' paradigm.

Now if youll excuse me, its time for my daily serving of Fox News.

(Yay!)

• Like 2