Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Ozfactor

Trump twitter threats Iran

167 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RoofGardener

Meanwhile.. back in Iran. Has anyone noticed how their comments on the USA have suddenly either entirely disappeared, or become much more civilised ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Farmer77
12 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Meanwhile.. back in Iran. Has anyone noticed how their comments on the USA have suddenly either entirely disappeared, or become much more civilised ? 

Seriously? Were they putting out daily reports before? Its only been 48 hours since this response to the wag the dog tweet. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

Well, if nothing else, President Trump seems to have created an internet "meme". Humorous variations on his tweet are cropping up all over the place. 

"BE CAUTIOUS" :D 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
8 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

It would go better for the Good Guys than it would for the Mullahs.  :lol:

Tell that to all the civilians killed and injured by terrorists as a direct result of our interference. 

There are real people in this on all sides. It's not a game. We must start to learn from our mistakes. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
18 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm not "imagining" the fact that many of your news sources are biased propagandists that are full of crap. That's why British leftists acted like morons and psychos when Trump went to the UK. I don't defend Trump when he does something wrong, but I'm more than willing to defend him when people lie about him. I'm cool with that.


Thats utterly irrational, given you do not know which news sources I use. And my main point, to which you responded by prematurely concluding I wouldnt post thesame if it concerned Obama or Clinton - defending Trump - is certainly not a lie. Also, if you think pro Trump, or even Trump admin sources - including Trump himself - do not contain propaganda, Im sorry to say youre fooling yourself on that one as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam
11 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Meanwhile.. back in Iran. Has anyone noticed how their comments on the USA have suddenly either entirely disappeared, or become much more civilised ? 

The Theocrats know how shaky their throne is, and how dearly their own people would love to overthrow them.

A decade ago, the Revolutionary Guard and their Hamas auxiliaries slaughtered the Greens in the streets, while Obama said nothing until it was all over but the mass-arrests.

Today, they wouldn't dare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
16 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Syria declared war against Israel in 1948, and has never cancelled it, despite numerous occasions to do so. As such, Israel IS allowed  - by law and convention -  to attack Syrian armed forces or military infrastructure at will. 

That's insane. It makes absolutely no sense. It's not right to attack or invade an independent country that does nothing to you. That's all there is to it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
5 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:


Thats utterly irrational, given you do not know which news sources I use. And my main point, to which you responded by prematurely concluding I wouldnt post thesame if it concerned Obama or Clinton - defending Trump - is certainly not a lie. Also, if you think pro Trump, or even Trump admin sources - including Trump himself - do not contain propaganda, Im sorry to say youre fooling yourself on that one as well.

I base my comment on the fact that you and others quote from news sources that are very biased against Trump. European news sources often contain leftist propaganda that distorts American life. That's why some ignorant foreigners thought that Obama was a saint who could do no wrong. The Nobel Peace Prize was the most absurd illustration of this phenomenon. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
14 hours ago, Setton said:

Tell that to all the civilians killed and injured by terrorists as a direct result of our interference. 

There are real people in this on all sides. It's not a game. We must start to learn from our mistakes. 

This is one of those rare occasions when I deviate from the consensus of my "club" and side with another "club". The death and destruction, caused by war, are pushed to the side way too much. It's only tragic when our kids are killed. This kind of detached thinking shows why military action must be a *very* last resort.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

This is one of those rare occasions when I deviate from the consensus of my "club" and side with another "club". The death and destruction, caused by war, are pushed to the side way too much. It's only tragic when our kids are killed. This kind of detached thinking shows why military action must be a *very* last resort.

Good god, I've liked one of your posts. 

We live in stranger and stranger times :lol:

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
6 minutes ago, Setton said:

Good god, I've liked one of your posts. 

We live in stranger and stranger times :lol:

Tell me about it. I actually disagreed with And Then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
19 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Meanwhile.. back in Iran. Has anyone noticed how their comments on the USA have suddenly either entirely disappeared, or become much more civilised ? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44973696

You just had to wait a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range

People criticize Obama's red line in Syria.  Meanwhile, we have Trump's tweet, and then this.  

Quote

"If you begin the war, we will end the war. You know that this war will destroy all that you possess."

Trump makes promises he can't keep.  While I might be a democrat, I am all about war, having served for 8 years.  Defeat our enemies.  If you are going to talk about it, be about it.  

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44973696

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
On 27-7-2018 at 12:04 AM, Paranormal Panther said:

I base my comment on the fact that you and others quote from news sources that are very biased against Trump. European news sources often contain leftist propaganda that distorts American life. That's why some ignorant foreigners thought that Obama was a saint who could do no wrong. The Nobel Peace Prize was the most absurd illustration of this phenomenon. 


..And you conveniently classify me as such because Im European, swell! How many times do I need to repeat Im just as anti Obama as Im anti Trump? The fact I use biased newssources - more or less all newssources are - does not mean I copy their position. In contradiction to some Trump supporters using pro Trump media here, behaving like some fanboy attacking everyone that dares to post 'negative content' about him. Eventhough said negative content is based in clearcut, unequivocal facts.

Look, Im pretty tired of countering your stereotypical, preconceived notions. A fine day to you ma'am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Phaeton80 said:

How many times do I need to repeat Im just as anti Obama as Im anti Trump?

There aren't enough times. If you're anti Trump you must be pro Obama dont ya know. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

There aren't enough times. If you're anti Trump you must be pro Obama dont ya know. 

The same with the other side too. If you don't agree with everything they spout you must be a Trumpster.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.