Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
third_eye

I'm Bored

third_eye

It was too late. Tully and his boys will be already on heir way over and I'm ****ed. Three dead bodies and Billy the Tie talking like a drunken old man about killing everyone else. I gotta come up with a story. A good one too. Nobody would believe me if I told them the truth.

The drunk old man was Billy the Tie. He made his name with trademarked hits. He'd change the ties on his victims. The Law didn't know it and still don't, those who does knows that Billy gave away eighty five new ties and a lot of old ones. These days he just nods or gives the thumbs up. He also stopped giving out ties, too messy a job these days to think about ties. Billy was always proud of the way things were done in his days. Clean, and smart. He mostly strangles them.

Billy didn't strangle anyone tonight though. He shot them. All three of them. With one shot. I swear to all that is Holy. One stupid goddamn shot and he killed all three of them. I have no idea how it happened but that's how it was. What do you want me to say ? I mean that's what happened.

Tully ain't buying. He doesn;t look the least bit convinced. I don't care. What he says the next minute will be crucial. "Where's my wife" he says.

I hardly had time to hit the ground when Tully and his men all fell, all five of them. They didn't even have time to think about what happens next. Billy was still smiling, his gun still pointing over Tully minus his brains. Around him his men slowly came out of the shadows. Billy said I did good. Tully wanted to get rid of Billy and he used his wife. She's lying there behind the couch, she told Billy the whole plan because she wanted to get rid of Tully. She didn't get a chance to tell the whole story though, she wanted to get rid of Tully because she wanted to be with Tommy the Bull.

Tommy was a funny guy. The guys loved him and the ladies loved him more. Not really what you would call handsome but he does have a charming demeanor. Some girls love that, and Tommy is the best like that around. Problem is, the good looking ones comes with them a lot of unwanted attention. The guys wants to know where Tommy is all the time. If they don't, they want to know where their Ladies are. If they don't know where Tommy was, and they can't determine where their Ladies were. doesn't matter who. doesn't matter when, then there'd be stories. Tully's wife's whereabouts went noticed a bit too often lately, and when Tommy too were nowhere to be found.

Well, Tommy is in the bathroom now and he ain't never coming out.

I get to live. Billy the Tie said so. Said I did good. I never believed him with a heartbeat.

At least he gave me a new tie.

~

• Like 7

ouija ouija

This is very good. Is it really just a ramble ..... just something off the top of your head?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

third_eye
2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

This is very good. Is it really just a ramble ..... just something off the top of your head?

Thanks, it was just a ramble. Can't sleep. I was reminded of a scene in Goodfellas and I just rambled with it ... :lol:

~

• Like 2

OverSword

That was awesome Uncle eye :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1