Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida's Stand your ground to be tested

and-then

well all may be true, he may have bad temper, but that day it was MG's temper that got him killed. and he has been arrested for aggravated battery before.  drejka had confrontations before about same parking spot, but no one was shot, so it is safe to assume MG would not be either if he did not assault drejka

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

well all may be true, he may have bad temper, but that day it was MG's temper that got him killed. and he has been arrested for aggravated battery before.  drejka had confrontations before about same parking spot, but no one was shot, so it is safe to assume MG would not be either if he did not assault drejka

There are so many fallacies in your statement, I'm having a hard time picking just one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

There are so many fallacies in your statement, I'm having a hard time picking just one.

yes because there isn't any,

1 hour ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

lol hardly geriatric. 

He was also angry crazy guy yelling at a woman  alone in a car with a small sleeping child.

How do you think you would have reacted if it was your girlfriend and your child this guy was yelling at. NVM silly question you probably would have pulled out your gun and shot him first and felt justified.

Don't forget Drejka also stalks the vehicle with the Mother and children in it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Kismit said:

For some reason somebody already brought up McGlockton's criminal record which was the equivalent of a traffic infringement and a minor assault from many years ago.

Feel free to look into Drejka's

Look up his very long rap sheet. He was a Cocaine dealer, arrested for that multiple times.

1 minute ago, lost_shaman said:

Look up his very long rap sheet. He was a Cocaine dealer, arrested for that multiple times.

Oddly I was just looking at the link Kittens provided earlier. Have you read it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Oddly I was just looking at the link Kittens provided earlier. Have you read it?

I have seen McG's rap sheet.

14 hours ago, Setton said:

Strangely enough, most UK communities are a lot less violent than US cities. What's your point? 

You do realise the UK is a lot more than just London, right? 

I'm addressing your false portrayals of the USA. Violent crime is relegated to certain places, so our countries have that in common.

13 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Link please. I've searched a number of databases and no results have come up.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Myles said:

That's a shame.    This world needs more people to shame the arrogant people who have no regard for others.   Taking disabled parking spots, littering, texting and driving and using inappropriate language are things that I have no issue calling people out for.   I guess we are different.  

Its a different world Myles. We have camera phones and people like Drejka. 

9 hours ago, Myles said:

If you don't want someone to call you out for doing something stupid and against the rules, don't do it.   I will continue to honk at people who are texting and driving.  

I don't, I just think your going to have a much better impact if you name and shame. You can post on FB so the local community knows  you can take evidence to security or police and fines have greater impact than a busybody. 

5 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Link please. I've searched a number of databases and no results have come up.

It was posted on a another message board. Someone probably paid for the records. You can search for it if you want, im busy.

7 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

Well, the government is always going to want to take the guns from the people, because in the hands of the people the gun gets pointed at the government.

That's just paranoia, the government makes too much money to want to curb the gun trade.

Good god. Another one who thinks their shotgun is a match for a Tomohawk missile. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

If people would just not be so upset, maybe the guy wouldn't have picked a fight and SHOT the guy. I wonder if they had past complications....

Drejka had a habit of harassing people parked in the wrong spot. It would seem that this impotent wierdo liked to play cop to see what it feels like to be a man. 

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's just paranoia, the government makes too much money to want to curb the gun trade.

Good god. Another one who thinks their shotgun is a match for a Tomohawk missile. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

I think it makes sense. Not as in everyone in the govt. But, the govt expressed as an entity would have a desire to get rid of guns from the people's hands.

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Drejka had a habit of harassing people parked in the wrong spot. It would seem that this impotent wierdo liked to play cop to see what it feels like to be a man. 

He obviously had this anger brewing for sometime.

4 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

It was posted on a another message board. Someone probably paid for the records. You can search for it if you want, im busy.

The burden of proof is yours not mine.

Just the same I have searched and have found no information on McGlockton’s criminal history (aside from what I've already posted).

I suspect you won't be busy forever, so perhaps when you have a moment you can find a way to provide that information since you already know where to access it.

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Michelle said:

Interesting link on homicides in Chicago. Notice the race of the people killed.

https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/

You can click on the links for each name and find the details.

I'm reporting you for correcting a false narrative by individuals with an anti-White agenda. Pack your bags for an extended stay at a sensitivity indoctrination camp.

BTW I find it ironic that the guy's name is McGlocktons, as in glocks the guns. 

5 hours ago, skliss said:

So I was with you up until this...as a woman, we walk around EVERY DAY knowing that every man we see could potentially overwhelm and or kill us if they feel like it. You have absolutely no idea what that's like. We learn early on how to compromise and get along because we really have to to survive. Thats one of the reasons I can identify with this disabled guy. He is probably constantly on watch knowing he's vulnerable, just like we are.

Yeah, well it's not fair in the majority of men to see us all as potential rapists and thieves either, really doesn't help the situation stereotyping every male on the planet because a minority act badly. Do you consider all Muslims radical terrorists with bombs strapped to their chests? Because that's the sort of stereotyping men have to live through over a minority who let us down in society. As unfathomable as it may seem to some, we are disgusted by those deplorables too. 

Ironically, Brittany Jacobs was in that very situation. She had a mental case yelling at her over a car park when she was not even the driver. Turns out this fruit loop was armed. So her perceived danger was very real. 

Yet your siding with the killer here? I honestly feels that shows suspension of judgement and contradiction to your reasoning in order to support gun culture blindly. Just another reason to see it in an even dimmer light. 

Drejka wasnt disabled, had he been he might have had cause to complain, it seems he was parked illegally himself yet you don't see the irony here. He was 47, which is 4 yesrs younger than I am, and I can run a kilometer, push a 100kg sled, bench my bodyweight and backsquat it too, and deadlift 115 kilos. You people thinking a 47 year old is a decrepit old person in a wheelchair are entirely unrealistic. Wait till you get there. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

I think it makes sense. Not as in everyone in the govt. But, the govt expressed as an entity would have a desire to get rid of guns from the people's hands.

And lose billions in revenue? And all the under the table payments? 

I seriously doubt that. 

It doesn't advantage the government so it makes no sense. 

14 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

He obviously had this anger brewing for sometime.

He obviously had issues and thought he could pretend to play cop. If this ruling is not challenged and this murderer walks free, I don't think that the precedent it sets will bode well for the near future. He doesn't deserve to be hidden behind a dodgy law for what he did. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Sometimes it can go hand in hand though Farmer...the people like Jackson and Sharpton ONLY show up for these type events,and refuse to show their faces or call out the violence happening amongst themselves...

Anywho after the New Orleans shooting a few days back in which 3 were killed and 7 wounded in what was described as a "mass shooting" which was a correct description but rarely mentioned during gang violence...it VANISHED completely from the news rather quickly!

Hell had the shooter been Muslim Fox News wouldn't let us stop hearing about it for a month,had the shooter been a white guy with an AK...CNN,MSNBC,BBC,ect would having been telling tales of "America the war zone" for the next month...

Hell anyone even made a peep about it on here?...couldn't find the thread if so,those multiple type of events are UM's "heavy" page turners on here yet....

You have a tendency to keep things real in a way that makes us examine our views to make sure that they're not too partisan. You're right in that both Fox News and Democratic propaganda news outlets often avoid or ignore events that don't support their political and social views. It seems like pro wrestling at times. They all play roles.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

And lose billions in revenue? And all the under the table payments? 

I seriously doubt that. 

It doesn't advantage the government so it makes no sense. 

He obviously had issues and thought he could pretend to play cop. If this ruling is not challenged and this murderer walks free, I don't think that the precedent it sets will bode well for the near future. He doesn't deserve to be hidden behind a dodgy law for what he did. 

Yeah, but to be fair the guy did come right out and start the violence, and then with all these years of anger the bullet finally fired. 

1 hour ago, lost_shaman said:

Is it at the same link where the video shows Drejka's head hitting the ground, and a bumpstop and lines that aren't on any other video which would otherwise indicate he was parked illegally himself? 

:lol:

• Haha 2

I think it comes down to if they were really handicapped or not. Because Mr. McGlockton did the first act of violence, instead of remaining verbal. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Yeah, but to be fair the guy did come right out and start the violence,

You are aware that Drejka verbally abused a woman and small children with profanities while yelling when she wasn't the driver and it seems possible he illegally parked to initiate the confrontation? 

13 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

and then with all these years of anger the bullet finally fired. 

Isn't that well illustrating a massive failure in the system? 

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You are aware that Drejka verbally abused a woman and small children with profanities while yelling when she wasn't the driver and it seems possible he illegally parked to initiate the confrontation? 

Now psyche, for the umptenth time, you DONT KNOW what was said so stop making things up! Also Jacobs WAS the driver, get your facts straight! And Drejka was not parked illegally, if this is where you have to go you've lost the argument. 

• The topic was locked