Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fairy Insect

Stephen Motson

At 1.40 on video we see what we believe to be an insect. When the 'insect' is startled and flies away, it appears to be not an insect at all, but bears the likeness of a fairy. Real or fake? Insect or fairy?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, flabbins said:

CGI... An insect that small would last 5.minutes with the noise it's wings make..

:tu:

• Like 2

Done the rounds before a few years ago. I won't call it a fake because if I do, somewhere an innocent little fairy wholly unconnected to this codswallop will die.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Looks like a dragonfly or two dragon flies. Unlikely to be around at that time of year in north east England!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Little lad is annoying, thug in the making... back on topic.. I like Fairies, so definitely a fairy, planting a camera to keep track of the humans and watch thier behaviour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Totally fake and easily recognizable CGI.

• Like 2

A few Years ago, I saw A Shadow of an Fairy be my Window in my room. And it look About that Size. The Wings was out. But I can't say if they where Fairies or not. I would Ask Them to come Back. if they are Fairies then they will come Back. FYI Fairies Love it, when you do something Good for Nature.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish more fairy sightings were of The Good Folk rather than the Victorian style Tinkerbell type. Miss a good terrifying fairy story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's a very old video, I've seen it years ago. It's not CGI (although it looks like that) but a couple of dragonflies mating, they don't disconnect even when flying. Even house flies sometimes do this trick ;)

• Like 3

As startling as dragonflies can be in the act I've never thought to myself they're something otherworldly...

Chaldon I totally disagree. It doesn't look too bad until it comes off the tree and looks totally humanoid AND cgi.

• Like 1

Its not a dragonfly,the film content makes it look set up,but what does a real fairy look like.Nice film for kids that haven't had Santa ripped out of their hearts.

• Like 2

At the very least they could have made it do something interesting like flip them off, or possibly "moon" them like mini-me in Austin Powers.