Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Majority of US Welcome Putin to White House

313 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77
1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

Honestly, it sounds like you're saying "I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if only he wasn't so darn guilty".  That's really not the same thing.

Fair enough I suppose.

I think I prefer "i'd give him the benefit of the doubt if the stakes weren't so high"  but IDK that the result is any different. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
17 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

From my perspective the point of the investigation is to prove he didnt, not that he did.  We'll see. 

 

Good luck with that philosophy if you ever get charged with a major crime. That's pre Magna Carta "justice".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
16 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I keep hearing this. You do realize this is a counter intelligence / criminal investigation and not an extension of the election right? 

You do realize that most Americans see through this farce, right? By the way, the Resistance made this an extension of the election.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
16 hours ago, Big Jim said:

Not quite as eloquent as Patrick Henry put it but from the same school of thought.  Count me in.

I don't know. You should have seen his famous speech's first draft. ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Good luck with that philosophy if you ever get charged with a major crime. That's pre Magna Carta "justice".

I hear ya. The stakes are high enough in this case that it seems warranted to me though. 

Specifically when speaking of Trump meeting Putin on his own I think of it more like preemployment drug testing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You do realize that most Americans see through this farce, right? By the way, the Resistance made this an extension of the election.

I dont personally care if most Americans see this as a farce ( I also dont really believe that to be true). We are the nation that made the Kardashians after all. 

What I care about is the legal process which protects our nation. Thankfully it is independent of polls. 

Edited by Farmer77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
Just now, Farmer77 said:

I hear ya. The stakes are high enough in this case that it seems warranted to me though. 

Specifically when speaking of Trump meeting Putin on his own I think of it more like preemployment drug testing.  

The Cold War Soviet communists would have been proud of you. Let all candidates prove their innocence when they're charged with anything. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I dont personally care if most Americans see this as a farce ( I also dont really believe that to be true). We are the nation that made the Kardashians after all. 

What I care about is the legal process which protects our nation. Thankfully it is independent of polls. 

It seems like you care more about revenge because Trump rubs you the wrong way. The fact that Hillary was popular speaks to your first point. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

The Cold War Soviet communists would have been proud of you. Let all candidates prove their innocence when they're charged with anything. :rolleyes:

Again man thats wonderful rhetoric and it would be relevant if it weren't for all the mitigating factors. 

Just the fact that we know Trump received the majority of his funding from Russia over the last decade or so while refusing to show us his tax returns should be enough for reasonable people to agree he should not be meeting with Putin alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

It seems like you care more about revenge because Trump rubs you the wrong way. The fact that Hillary was popular speaks to your first point. 

No I genuinely believe the evidence is painting a terribly scary picture of a POTUS who has been compromised by a foreign superpower who wants our way of life destroyed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Supertypo

As a outsider I really hope Putin is invited. Talking and communicating is the key to everything. Ignoring each other and cold waring never leads to anything good. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Again man thats wonderful rhetoric and it would be relevant if it weren't for all the mitigating factors. 

Just the fact that we know Trump received the majority of his funding from Russia over the last decade or so while refusing to show us his tax returns should be enough for reasonable people to agree he should not be meeting with Putin alone. 

I would agree with you if you replaced "reasonable" with "irrational". These accusations against Trump are reminiscent of the charges that Saint Barack was in cahoots with Al Qaeda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No I genuinely believe the evidence is painting a terribly scary picture of a POTUS who has been compromised by a foreign superpower who wants our way of life destroyed. 

 

That last part was stopped when Clinton lost. I'm assuming that you don't think that a banana republic, with globalist governance, should be our "way of life".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

I think it would be hilarious if Trump gave Putin a little tour of DC...take him up the halls of Congress and let's see how many of these guy/gal are willing to be rude to Putin's face...lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

I would agree with you if you replaced "reasonable" with "irrational". These accusations against Trump are reminiscent of the charges that Saint Barack was in cahoots with Al Qaeda.

Again you would be correct without the mitigating facts. In the beginning the accusations really were reminiscent of those thrown at Obama. There is simply too much there there now. 

From the "100 million" in Russian money that Eric bragged about to not showing his tax returns to actively lying about whether Russia interfered in our elections.

Seriously he lied about that how many dozens of times after we know he saw the intelligence? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That last part was stopped when Clinton lost. I'm assuming that you don't think that a banana republic, with globalist governance, should be our "way of life".

Nah man its the balkanization of America which im worried about being the end goal of Trump/Putin. 

Thus far it appears to be working. The dude lives to divide and his followers love the hell out of it. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Again you would be correct without the mitigating facts. In the beginning the accusations really were reminiscent of those thrown at Obama. There is simply too much there there now. 

From the "100 million" in Russian money that Eric bragged about to not showing his tax returns to actively lying about whether Russia interfered in our elections.

Seriously he lied about that how many dozens of times after we know he saw the intelligence? 

 

 

You're connecting dots to find what you want to see. Your side is doing the same thing with this fishing expedition and witch hunt. They're hurting our country in the meantime, and many of them couldn't care less. It's a wonder that Trump can achieve so much with this nonsense taking place.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nah man its the balkanization of America which im worried about being the end goal of Trump/Putin. 

Thus far it appears to be working. The dude lives to divide and his followers love the hell out of it. 

You can thank Obama for that. Who knew that a biracial president would set back race relations to "1968". 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

You're connecting dots to find what you want to see.

Why would I want to see that? Thats a horrifying possibility. This isn't campaign finance scandal level of corruption this has the potential to be end of the American experiment level of corruption. 

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Your side is doing the same thing with this fishing expedition and witch hunt.

Im not sure who you think my side is. Im not a fan of Trump but I certainly wouldn't support a "witch hunt". 

Frankly considering all the evidence out there its pretty comical that anyone actually keeps using that term. Even if Trump had nothing to do with Russia there is plenty of evidence to show that the investigation is more than justified. 

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

They're hurting our country in the meantime, and many of them couldn't care less. It's a wonder that Trump can achieve so much with this nonsense taking place.

Hang on the people doing the investigating are hurting the country and not the people working to erode the public's confidence in those who work to defend our nation? 

Seriously? Do you not see the long term harm that behavior could have? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
5 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You can thank Obama for that. Who knew that a biracial president would set back race relations to "1968". 

Sure Obama had his problems but it isn't he who is openly encouraging division and cruelty on a daily basis today. 

Actively sewing division. He's the POTUS not an AM radio talk show host.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
31 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No I genuinely believe the evidence is painting a terribly scary picture of a POTUS who has been compromised by a foreign superpower who wants our way of life destroyed. 

 

 

gonna-die.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Why would I want to see that? Thats a horrifying possibility. This isn't campaign finance scandal level of corruption this has the potential to be end of the American experiment level of corruption. 

Im not sure who you think my side is. Im not a fan of Trump but I certainly wouldn't support a "witch hunt". 

Frankly considering all the evidence out there its pretty comical that anyone actually keeps using that term. Even if Trump had nothing to do with Russia there is plenty of evidence to show that the investigation is more than justified. 

Hang on the people doing the investigating are hurting the country and not the people working to erode the public's confidence in those who work to defend our nation? 

Seriously? Do you not see the long term harm that behavior could have? 

 

I see the harm that your side's behavior brings to us *now*. The Resistance works overtime in creating divisions and erosions of faith and trust in the president as his successes are threats to their agenda and their narrative. You may have the best motives, and that's fine. I don't think that your comrades share your ostensible sincerity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, bee said:

 

gonna-die.jpg

Yes Bee I, and the majority of the world,  recognize that demagoguery denial and insults are what you have left since the facts aren't lining up in your favor. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sure Obama had his problems but it isn't he who is openly encouraging division and cruelty on a daily basis today. 

Actively sewing division. He's the POTUS not an AM radio talk show host.  

Your side has the kings and the queens of divisions of all kinds. It's not just Mad Queen Maxine. Obama took a photograph with Farrakhan that your side hid. Al Sharpton was a frequent guest at Saint Barack's White House. The BCC recently met with Farrakhan. Ellison, considered for DNC *leadership*, was a defender and supporter of the NOI. Let's not pretend that it's the Republicans that are the main party of racists. The facts show otherwise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
40 minutes ago, skliss said:

I think it would be hilarious if Trump gave Putin a little tour of DC...take him up the halls of Congress and let's see how many of these guy/gal are willing to be rude to Putin's face...lol 

You really don't have to be rude to tell somebody to stop messing with you.  But if you can't stand up for yourself to somebody's face, you get run over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.