Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with Silencing my Thoughts

fracxx

Just now, fracxx said:

I can pick up the psychics' silent voices if they choose to reveal it.

lols, Of course,   it is all about Consent .. if they "chose" to reveal info,  then it is of Their Directive .. And so shall it be..  Thats why i feel  , for this to be happening to you, it is of your Will or Directive in some way , it has to be, it can not be otherwise.. You seem to understand whats happening .. So which intent is locking in the Directive, your Mind, or your Emotions ?..... That Maybe an Area you could look into .. 

2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

lols, Of course,   it is all about Consent .. if they "chose" to reveal info,  then it is of Their Directive .. And so shall it be..  Thats why i feel  , for this to be happening to you, it is of your Will or Directive in some way , it has to be, it can not be otherwise.. You seem to understand whats happening .. So which intent is locking in the Directive, your Mind, or your Emotions ?..... That Maybe an Area you could look into .. 

I don't know. All I know is that I can't control it.

• Like 1

Just now, fracxx said:

I don't know. All I know is that I can't control it.

Thats why you have to find the source of the Directive .. So that you can take back the Control .. It is either your subconscious mind, or your emotions ... in one or even a few of those thoughts or emotions is The key that is locking in the Intent ... 

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't not agree. What is happening is people are feeding this delusion of yours. I wish you the best. Others won't agree with me but that's fine. Good luck.

Loooolls, What is a Post without a Good Xeno Quote Of The Day .. hmmm, id say, Enlightening ... 

Anyway , There is No Delusion, Only Growth to Understand that This NATURAL INHERENT RIGHT of Ours called Mind Power is Awakening Humanity ... And its time for the Nay Sayers to Step Aside and Learn a few things .. Other than the Recycled Comfortable 3rd Dimensional Reality ,  If you are too Comfortable Your Not Growing .. This Whole Society is in for some Uncomfortableness ... Its Time For Change ...

16 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Thats why you have to find the source of the Directive .. So that you can take back the Control .. It is either your subconscious mind, or your emotions ... in one or even a few of those thoughts or emotions is The key that is locking in the Intent ... 

I'm thinking of shutting my psychic senses off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fracxx said:

If that is what you wish then So Shall It Be,.... UNLESS, Your Soul Purpose, or the Contract Everyone talks about, Destiny, etc etc, If that is the Will of the Higher Self, then Im Sorry, it will Stay with You, because you are being Reminded of Your Vow of Your Purpose in this Life .. If this is Higher Purpose, It will not leave you friend .. You can Numb it with Meds etc, but if it wants to make itself known to you it will .. And You will have to face it .. But that also is Your Free Will ... Its when your ready ... 

52 minutes ago, fracxx said:

Inner dialogue: *thinking about a specific martial arts technique*

Outsider dialogue: *says the name of the technique* while there's no specific reference to it. Just out of the blue. The person doesn't have tourettes or anything serious.

Well why don`t you write down all situaions this has happend and maybe talk with a professional about it. Those thinsg happen to anyone, I would call it syncronisity or people with the same mentality, or on the same wavelength or with the same experience.

Another reason can be if you want to see it from a different point of view is that in hospital people have a weak energy field and defense meachnism and senistive people are prone to psychological ilnesses, these factors make it easier to manipulate them or at least to through a thought out and pick it up. Anyway you can creat a lot of theroies. The point is anything needs to pass a test. So test it and if it significant (propabilit ytheory) then you can asume that at least regarding the target group you have the ability to put thoughts out which they pick up.  Then you can check why this is.

17 minutes ago, fracxx said:

You take those things too serious. Insteand of turning of your senses just see it as coincidence and try to use your senses for your dreams. (like getting out of the hospital looking for healing and so on.) Visualize a future and use your senses to look for things which can help you to create that future.

Edited by jerry1234
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jerry1234 said:

Well why don`t you write down all situaions this has happend and maybe talk with a professional about it.

Hi, yes writing down things always helps because that is the action part to the thoughts and feelings.. Im just curious as to What Professionals deal with Telepathy friend?

Those thinsg happen to anyone, I would call it syncronisity or people with the same mentality, or on the same wavelength or with the same experience.

Yes, these things happen to Everyone, its just that SOME are more aware of the Subtle energies at play ..

Another reason can be if you want to see it from a different point of view is that in hospital people have a weak energy field and defense meachnism and senistive people are prone to psychological ilnesses, these factors make it easier to manipulate them or at least to through a thought out and pick it up. Anyway you can creat a lot of theroies.

Again Yes, this is True, but not all Physically Sick people will lack intellect or intuition ..... Theories.. Yes always plenty of theories and not enough Knowing .. Its the Experiences that Create Knowing ..

The point is anything needs to pass a test. So test it and if it significant (propabilit ytheory) then you can asume that at least regarding the target group you have the ability to put thoughts out which they pick up.  Then you can check why this is.

If we take the Tests out of it , and Just be playful with no expectations or judgements , We can learn so much more .. Any action done with stress in mind will be counter productive ... So Relaxed is key ..

You take those thinsg too serious. Instean of tunring of your senses just see it as coincidence and try to use your senses for your dreams.

If i felt that i was not in control of my Mind Power it would be My Desire to have it stop ... Then i would look into why i FEEL this way ..  There are No Coincidences My friend ...Only Connections...  And yes i like your idea of using your senses in the Dream .. Though dreaming is just for signs and awareness to the Sub Conscious things that we are not aware of in Waking moments ..  We Must Always be Conscious and Aware in Our Waking Moments .. Its through Awareness that we gain further Insight ...

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I don't not agree. What is happening is people are feeding this delusion of yours. I wish you the best. Others won't agree with me but that's fine. Good luck.

I agree with you XenoFish, some folks eat up and love to enable misery in others. If he truly believes his thoughts are being broadcast or read there is no help for him, unless he decides to accept that there may be underlying mental issues at play. If he stays at the treatment center long enough maybe his eyes will begin to open. It isn't aliens, ghost, demons or bigfoot, simply a human mind a bit out of adjustment and that has caused him to be overpowered with paranoid thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, jamesjr191 said:

I agree with you XenoFish, some folks eat up and love to enable misery in others. If he truly believes his thoughts are being broadcast or read there is no help for him, unless he decides to accept that there may be underlying mental issues at play. If he stays at the treatment center long enough maybe his eyes will begin to open. It isn't aliens, ghost, demons or bigfoot, simply a human mind a bit out of adjustment and that has caused him to be overpowered with paranoid thoughts.

I come from a family with people who have  a lot of mental issues I saw a lot of treatments, meds help you to cope with your feelings but still they don't provide healing. They help you work on traumats though and can balance your emotions so your head does not get overhelmed by your emotions.

However that every human has a 6th sense is undoubtly a fact and was practiced in ancient times (greek, romans, celts and so on) and still is part of almost every culture on earth, only the church/islam deformed the mind so people canot cope with deeper realities anymore.

That said, all can get mixed up and people can get "crazy" or let's call it confused. This can happen to all people in all areas of life. It is a sickness / imbalance of heart/mind/sexuality or soul/spirit/body.

Spirituality is not taken lightly an depending on the person who practises it and on the ideas which he manifests it can have bad results (see the past 1500 years christianity and islam 8still going on) lololol)

Enegry, psychology and body are in constant flow with eachother and influance eachother in a healthy way or in a unhealthy way (against the wellbeing of the indiviudal)

That said I don't know what is best for frac, only he himselfs and trained professionals can help, I also don't know what the diagnosis is.

That is at least how I see it.

Edited by jerry1234
  • Like 1

There is no conclusive evidence for psychic abilities. What we do have are people using their instincts and intuition, then there are others who's wires are crossed. 

• Like 4

Given that nobody here is qualified to provide medical advice, I don't think it would be appropriate to let this thread continue. 

To the OP - this is something you would be best speaking to your doctor about.

Here's wishing you all the best.

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked