Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
fracxx

Help with Silencing my Thoughts

38 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

fracxx

For the past 3 weeks, I've had a problem with my thoughts being sent out to other people who are psychically receptive to them. These thoughts consist of visualizations and subvocalizations as far as I know. People who are receptive to it claim that what I've been doing was comparable to saying things out loud with visualizations. In other words, they claim I say these things "out loud". I was thinking I've had problems with telepathy, but I don't believe it is because I never intentionally send them out to a specific person - people just happen to be able to hear and/or receive my silent thoughts. 

I want these thoughts to not be heard by everyone as I want to have my privacy. No one wants to help me because they think I'm an ******* or they hate me. 

Please someone help. I'm begging you this thing has ruined relationships I've wanted to maintain because a select few could hear my silent thoughts and receive my visualizations. 

Any advice through any means is appreciated. If possible, please contact my spirit guide to help me give guidance or ask someone who's psychic to help me out. Please.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
12 minutes ago, fracxx said:

Any advice through any means is appreciated.

Go talk to your doctor about this and get some help.

Thought Broadcasting

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx

I'm already in a mental hospital and so far the meds haven't helped, man...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
13 minutes ago, fracxx said:

I'm already in a mental hospital and so far the meds haven't helped, man...

Hi Friend.. It probably wont help, because it is numbing and sedating your Obvious Mind Talents .. It is without Guidance though ... As to above post, YOU have somehow locked in this INTENT that others can read your thoughts and see your visuals..  Because you have the Directive, you have to Over ride the Subconscious, this is whats happening, somehow your subconscious has let loose, without a Anchor .. Probably because the MEDS, have made you become NUMB, and allowed your subconscious FREE, your conscious mind is like the GATE KEEPER, it keeps anything that is not status quo, AWAY , however the Subconscious mind downloads everything UNCRITICALLY ... And will also EMIT YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS UNCRITICALLY, and this is what has happened .. 

Edited by MauriOra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx
6 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Hi Friend.. It probably wont help, because it is numbing and sedating your Obvious Mind Talents .. It is without Guidance though ... As to above post, YOU have somehow locked in this INTENT that others can read your thoughts and see your visuals..  Because you have the Directive, you have to Over ride the Subconscious, this is whats happening, somehow your subconscious has let loose, without a Anchor .. Probably because the MEDS, have made you become NUMB, and allowed your subconscious FREE, your conscious mind is like the GATE KEEPER, it keeps anything that is not status quo, AWAY , however the Subconscious mind downloads everything UNCRITICALLY ... And will also EMIT THINGS UNCRITICALLY, and this is what has happened .. 

Nah, even without the meds I still have the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
Just now, fracxx said:

Nah, even without the meds I still have the problem.

Ok, then your minds free, do you continually hypnotise your mind by saying others can read and see my thoughts? Because thoughts create, and emotional energy locks in the intent and then so shall it be .. What do you do for this?  Have you used this Mind Power for anything else before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
21 minutes ago, fracxx said:

I'm already in a mental hospital and so far the meds haven't helped, man...

Proper medical treatment and counseling is still a much better option than looking for help here among the untrained. 

If you have a real case of psychic phenomena then you are also in the correct place to have it proven and studied.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Proper medical treatment and counseling is still a much better option than looking for help here among the untrained. 

If you have a real case of psychic phenomena then you are also in the correct place to have it proven and studied.

 

If the Problem is Medical then Ae, YES , do as you must for your health .. But ill tell you something, If this is indeed Psychic, or Mind Power, then it is THEM that are Untrained and not the other way around .. And they can actually cause more harm then Harmony ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx
5 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Ok, then your minds free, do you continually hypnotise your mind by saying others can read and see my thoughts? Because thoughts create, and emotional energy locks in the intent and then so shall it be .. What do you do for this?  Have you used this Mind Power for anything else before?

No hypnosis is involved. It's all real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Okay. I see what this is all about. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
2 minutes ago, fracxx said:

No hypnosis is involved. It's all real.

Yes, I know its Real, Ive Experienced all of these things and more .. What i mean , is YOUR FEEDBACK, to your thoughts and words... Do you continually have a fear feeling, that your thoughts are exposed?  When was the last time this happened ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx
2 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Yes, I know its Real, Ive Experienced all of these things and more .. What i mean , is YOUR FEEDBACK, to your thoughts and words... Do you continually have a fear feeling, that your thoughts are exposed?  When was the last time this happened ? 

I feel a bit insecure sometimes when I think because that's a result of knowing a few who can listen to my mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra

If you want it to stop, You have to Consciously and Purposefully stop thinking and feeling on it, because that carries it on, The Mind Is Powerful .. Also Protect your Energetic Body from Other Energetic Influences .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx
1 minute ago, MauriOra said:

If you want it to stop, You have to Consciously and Purposefully stop thinking and feeling on it, because that carries it on, The Mind Is Powerful .. Also Protect your Energetic Body from Other Energetic Influences .. 

Thank you for the advice, but would it really work?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
1 minute ago, fracxx said:

I feel a bit insecure sometimes when I think because that's a result of knowing a few who can listen to my mind.

Yes and this little thought of intent can seep into the subconscious mind and Emit that exact command .. Be Mindful of Your Thoughts and Feelings ... This makes you reflect inward, rather than outward ... And this makes you become aware of how your energy works ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
2 minutes ago, fracxx said:

Thank you for the advice, but would it really work?

If you have Doubt it will not .. Because if you dont believe in what your doing , or you dont have a directive, you cannot get out to the Universe the Command ..  So, if you truly want this to stop you have to put the work in, mind, heart, soulspirit and body ... 

We are Powerful Beings .. Our Mind Is Powerful .. We are only Limited by Our Imagination and the Paradigm with which we place Ourselves In ..

You are What You Think and Feel You Are .. If you have Doubt, then doubt is what will Manifest for you, because that is your Directive .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jerry1234
55 minutes ago, fracxx said:

I'm already in a mental hospital and so far the meds haven't helped, man...

I read a good excersise is to get a stone put it on a table and stare at it for one hour. Like a meditation and let all thoughts flow, your thoughst are free.


Also whyt kind of thought do you believe others can perceive. I asume it is selfhate and shame what your issue is, since most of the time we are fearful that others may know this part of us which we don't like, so if you love yourself and I mean evertyhing of yourself maybe you will stop care if soemoen could possibly see your thoughts. The seond possibility is that you experiecne that people often say things which are similar to what you thought or think this is becasue we are all humans and have similar experiecnes and live in the same world and some peoepl think the same, it is how we cope with ourselfs as human beeings and so on...

Anyway there is not enough information to say what exactly you mean. Could you please elaborate further and paint some situations in which you thought the person you were talking to was able to "see" your thoughts or that you out your thoughts into them?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx
1 minute ago, jerry1234 said:

I read a good excersise is to get a stone put it on a table and stare at it for one hour. Like a meditation and let all thoughts flow, your thoughst are free.


Also whyt kind of thought do you believe others can perceive. I asume it is selfhate and shame what your issue is, since most of the time we are fearful that others may know this part of us which we don't like, so if you love yourself and I mean evertyhing of yourself maybe you will stop care if soemoen could possibly see your thoughts. The seond possibility is that you experiecne that people often say things which are similar to what you thought or think this is becasue we are all humans and have similar experiecnes and live in the same world and some peoepl think the same, it is how we cope with ourselfs as human beeings and so on...

Anyway there is not enough information to say what exactly you mean. Could you please elaborate further and paint some situations in which you thought the person you were talking to was able to "see" your thoughts or that you out your thoughts into them?

I believe a few others can receive my thoughts because of personal experience. There are times when the receiver mentions my thoughts numerous times when I'm around them. They also answer my thoughts. It's not coincidence as this has been happening to me for a while since I joined this hospital..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jerry1234
3 minutes ago, fracxx said:

I believe a few others can receive my thoughts because of personal experience. There are times when the receiver mentions my thoughts numerous times when I'm around them. They also answer my thoughts. It's not coincidence as this has been happening to me for a while since I joined this hospital..

Could you please be more sepcific, like the dialogue?

 

Your inner monologue and the dialogue with the others,

 

Edited by jerry1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
2 minutes ago, fracxx said:

I believe a few others can receive my thoughts because of personal experience. There are times when the receiver mentions my thoughts numerous times when I'm around them. They also answer my thoughts. It's not coincidence as this has been happening to me for a while since I joined this hospital..

Dang, Pretty full on, and in a hospital too, how interesting .. Your Whole Being is Recieving and Emitting .. Can you pick up anything from others ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx
1 minute ago, jerry1234 said:

Could you please be more sepcific, like the dialogue?

 

Your inner monologue and the dialogue with the others,

 

Inner dialogue: *thinking about a specific martial arts technique*

Outsider dialogue: *says the name of the technique* while there's no specific reference to it. Just out of the blue. The person doesn't have tourettes or anything serious.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx
3 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Dang, Pretty full on, and in a hospital too, how interesting .. Your Whole Being is Recieving and Emitting .. Can you pick up anything from others ?

I can pick up the psychics' silent voices if they choose to reveal it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

This is so so sad. An enabler thread. I weep for humanity. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fracxx

Sounds pretty unbelievable, but it has become so real it's hard to be skeptic about it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 minutes ago, fracxx said:

Sounds pretty unbelievable, but it has become so real it's hard to be skeptic about it

I don't not agree. What is happening is people are feeding this delusion of yours. I wish you the best. Others won't agree with me but that's fine. Good luck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.