Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrical Storms Affect My Brain

BuddingPsychic1111

I'm not sure why, but whenever an electrical storm comes in, I either feel very energized or start feelimg a little depressed.  I'm guessing it's the same for most people, but perhaps most other people usually don't notice and remain unaware.  It's pretty obvious for me yet also subtle.  If anyone else notices a mental shift when thunderstorms roll in, let me know.  I can't be the only one that notices this.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I'm not sure why, but whenever an electrical storm comes in, I either feel very energized or start feelimg a little depressed.  I'm guessing it's the same for most people, but perhaps most other people usually don't notice and remain unaware.  It's pretty obvious for me yet also subtle.  If anyone else notices a mental shift when thunderstorms roll in, let me know.  I can't be the only one that notices this.

Never experienced an electrical storm. But I have the same when rainy weather comes along.

• Like 2

It's the Dropa aliens spraying chemtrails over your house.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I've often contemplated how if a storm may be conscious. That our brains are gray matter, white matter, electricity, and neurotransmitters. Storms are similar, gray clouds, white clouds, electricity, water.

I encountered a large dust devil on the way to the store about a month ago. It crossed an empty lot full of dirt, then it crossed the street and started going through another lot. I stood still, watching and challenging it. I anticipated, that it would turn my way, and in the second lot it did. It turned, like it realized I was there, and tried to start coming towards me. A negative thought crossed my mind right before it changed directions. But, its momentum was already too strong in its initial direction, and it hit a wall in someone's backyard and dissipated upwards.

I doubt it would have been deadly, but it was the largest one I've seen so far.

• Thanks 1