Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

July, Cancer and the Tarot Moon Card

6 posts in this topic

ouija ouija

Hmmm ...... for such a long article I didn't relate to much of it. Just this: 'They don't like to be taken advantage of and if they suspect they are, they will simply pack up their loveliness and march off to better pastures. They quit relationships and jobs with a knife edged swipe that's eye popping. Oh they'll wail out their emotional distress for all to hear because they are so good at expressing the most complex of emotional subtlety but over is over. When water changes direction, it's devastating.'

• Like 1

freetoroam

A fully stocked fridge and a table where everyone gathers to chat. Candles, essential oils, a gentle breeze coming from an open window and delicious smells drifting from something delicious cooking on the stove.

No big tables on my boat.

We do not do candles either...too dangerous.

Delicious cooking? Lol, i have problems cooking rice! 

Yes, my birthday was 20th of July.

• Like 1

freetoroam
4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

They don't like to be taken advantage of

Not sure many people do. 

Edited by freetoroam

ouija ouija
1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Not sure many people do. 

But I think an awful lot of people are not aware that they are being taken advantage of. I identified with that quote because if I think I'm being taken advantage of, the minute I'm aware of it you're dropped so fast it makes your head spin! This includes employers, landlords, family, friends, lovers ...... I give no warning, I'm just gone. And there's no going back, no second chance. 

• Like 1

freetoroam
1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

But I think an awful lot of people are not aware that they are being taken advantage of. I identified with that quote because if I think I'm being taken advantage of, the minute I'm aware of it you're dropped so fast it makes your head spin! This includes employers, landlords, family, friends, lovers ...... I give no warning, I'm just gone. And there's no going back, no second chance. 

Yes, and this goes to every one who does not know it and to those who do, irrelevant of what birth sign they are.

No one likes to be taken advantage of, just because someone is not a cancerian, does not mean they do. 

The tarot readings could relate to anyone, they are everyday or regular or common factors of life which could relate to anyone.

What the  psychic does with the cards is separates them out and attribute lots of different scenarios to a particular birth signs, anyone who does not relate to at least 2 out of ten are either a hermit or dead.

But to the real believer, they recognise a couple as them to a tee, and because the psychic has given them a load of others, they will fit some of them into being spot on too...and hey presto, the psychic is real. 

This is a prime advantage of being taken advantage of......by an alleged psychic. ....and many people do not know it because they believe the psychic is real.