Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poll shows Anti-U.S. sentmients at all-time high..

Richdog

Let those countries that criticise us, walk in our shoes. whistling2.gifdisgust.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• Babs

• Richdog

• stillcrazy

There is a saying I find very true to life. "To understand is to forgive". I do not entirely understand Americas actions (I don't think many do), thus I do not entirely forgive them. Even if I did forgive America for it's recent actions, I would still most likly wish for them to change their future actions.

In total agreement warden. thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif

Our country has a president that is a very 'important' president. I think he will be one of our 'greats'.

And how about that Condi Rice?...wish she was up for the presidency next time...

457581[/snapback]

She looks like she might have what it takes to be president one day,and why not,this is not ment to offend any one....a black female......that i would love to see

What about your self?

Yeah, I'd love to run. yes.gifgrin2.gif

Seriously, though, Condi Rice is a good move; she is a fantastic gal. I mean it will be a good day in America when a woman can become president.

The war on terror will still be here and I worry about the democrats getting in, even if it is a woman (Hillary Clinton). wink2.gif

As long as she has her own ideas...something new she might even get the chance to wipe tony blaires bloody smile of his cheesey face...every time i see his face i want to give it a smack

Also, if the World called in its Money, that it has loaned to the US, well the US wouldnt be able to afford all thoughs fancy little gagets for a few years.

457452[/snapback]

Well, since we donate so many money to so many other countries; we could easily stop the aid and start paying off the debt. That would be the easy thing for us to do, but we don't take the easy way out. We're dedicated to the needy and helping others. I understand why many other countries may hate us, but at least take into consideration of all the good we've done for the world.

I think many SCOTS have a close bond with AMERICANS as so many of our fore fathers left SCOTLAND and settled in AMERICA and never looked back

You stand up for what you believe in while the powers that be in my country want to give it all away to a bunch of greedy,spineless EUROPEANS who elected them selfs into power .

I will be looking for a visa soon

I don't hate Americans, Germans, Brits, Aussies, French, Greeks, Iraqies, Iranians, Mexicans, Canadians, or anyone else.

I just don't like anyone very much.

Edited by stillcrazy

I think many SCOTS have a close bond with AMERICANS as so many of our fore fathers left SCOTLAND and settled in AMERICA and never looked back

You stand up for what you believe in while the powers that be in my country want to give it all away to a bunch of greedy,spineless EUROPEANS who elected them selfs into power .

457965[/snapback]

In total agreement...I'll meet you at the airport. thumbsup.gif

In total agreement warden. thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif

Our country has a president that is a very 'important' president. I think he will be one of our 'greats'.

And how about that Condi Rice?...wish she was up for the presidency next time...

457581[/snapback]

She looks like she might have what it takes to be president one day,and why not,this is not ment to offend any one....a black female......that i would love to see

What about your self?

457632[/snapback]

Not to burst anyone's bubble, and while I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Condi Rice. If history repeats itself, and it always does to some degree.

Nixon, a Republican, left office in discrace. Reagan, A great leader, was investigated for the Iran-Contra affair. There has never been a republican President that has served two terms in the white house in the last forty years, that did not have his name, and that of the Republican Party smeared due to their actions. Reagan came out of the ICA unscathed, has he was protected by his staffers. But there is always been the question, never answered, on how much he truely knew about the whole ball of wax.

Dr. Rice will be dragged through the same slime and mud as Bush will. As I posted in another thread, there is evidence and growing concern on the wording of documents for our reasons for attacking Iraq. Because of this, I feel that maybe in the next year or so there will be more investigations and accusations against Bush and His cabinet.

Dr. Rice will in all reality bear a great deal of the fallout. She already has a tough row to hoe with getting appointed to the State department. She will be seen as a woman to countries that hold women in low esteem. She will be seen as a supporter of a war, many countries feel was unjust and unreasonable. She has her work cut out for her in rebuilding fences and working with nations that see her as a woman, and not a diplomat.

Best to her.

Edited by stillcrazy

457965[/snapback]

In total agreement...I'll meet you at the airport. thumbsup.gif

457968[/snapback]

Tickets at the ready

That was depressing, stillcrazy....unfortunately, I think you are right. It seems to be already happening.

I hope it doesn't go that route....

(Ranting lamp is lit)

I believe the US has two allies that it can count on in nearly all circumstances. Not all, as we should not be averse to criticism from those who are truly our friends. The two allies are Great Brtitain and Australia. Other countries such as Canada, Japan, and all of the rest of Europe (except France and Germany) are allies when it is convenient for them.

Then we have countries such as Israel and South Korea, which rely greatly on the US for their defense, and know where therir bread is buttered. Next, countries that are in no way allies of the US: France, of course, is so far above the rest that it is almost in a category of its own, followed by Russia and Germany.

The rest of the world does not even make a pretense of friendship, which is just as well in many cases, considering the appalling excuses for sovereign states we see in the so-called Third World.

So, if we owe anything to anyone, we owe it to ourselves first, then to our real allies. And if we listen to any criticism from abroad, we will take that of Britain and Australia most seriously.

As for the rest, thank you for your opinions. 'Bye, now.

(Ranting lamp is out)

(Ranting lamp is lit)

The rest of the world does not even make a pretense of friendship, which is just as well in many cases, considering the appalling excuses for sovereign states we see in the so-called Third World.

(Ranting lamp is out)

458693[/snapback]

Hello, we dont event make a pretense of friendship because the way USA **** up whit our sovereign in the 70´s . Soo, us, the appalling excuses of sovereign states in the third world say:

edit: for someone with limited english skills, you sure can cuss up a storm...please refrain from personal attacks like that again. I know you are capable of getting your point across without stepping to that level.

Edited by Fluffybunny

Dont worry AMERICA .....WARDEN will be with you all the way,what else could you possibly need yes.gif

458904[/snapback]

That's what worries me.

Just joking Warden. couldn't resist.

Thank god for AMERICA, i can say that because of AMERICA.

Two wars come to mind or have people forgot

People find it easy to judge america without looking deeper into the back ground of the country that has made it the envy of the world.

And this from a SCOTS MAN.

thumbsup.gif

457416[/snapback]

Warden, that statement is very much appreciated thumbsup.gif

There is without a doubt that America's involvement in both world wars have made this world a better place, and I don't think anyone denies that.

However, people argue that times change, and America's past greatness doesn't make it immune to criticism of our leaders and the decisions they have made

457422[/snapback]

Beautifully put my friend, and wholly true. thumbsup.gif

Dont worry AMERICA .....WARDEN will be with you all the way,what else could you possibly need yes.gif

458904[/snapback]

That's what worries me.

Just joking Warden. couldn't resist.

458921[/snapback]

I never knew i had such power as to worry sutch a powerfull person as your self

look in to my eyes wacko.gif and say after me WARDEN please help, AMERICA needs you....then i might think about it wink2.gif

Hello, we dont event make a pretense of friendship because the way USA **** up whit our sovereign in the 70´s . Soo, us, the appalling excuses of sovereign states in the third world say:

edit: for someone with limited english skills, you sure can cuss up a storm...please refrain from personal attacks like that again. I know you are capable of getting your point across without stepping to that level.

458880[/snapback]

Sorry for that FlufflyBunny, but that "we are the best, you are monkeys" actitudes can get my nerves.

smedley... thumbsup.gif You are right. That was very interesting and very true_ I think.

Mekorig has always been like that. angry.gifdevil.gifyes.gif ...don't listen to him.

Go back to your little world babs..no one ask your opinion.

Warden: tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif

459111[/snapback]

Now be nice... she has the right to her opinion just as much as you! wink2.gifcool.gif

Mekorig....My world is lot bigger than yours, bungler. You are a part of the anti-americanism on the board that that poster Medic was talking about.

Edited by Babs

Go back to your little world babs..no one ask your opinion.

Warden: tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif

459111[/snapback]

Oh very funny putting my name on your post...that must have took you ages to think of that

Warden, let's not inflame the issue with the nasty comments, please.

Edited by Magikman