Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poll shows Anti-U.S. sentmients at all-time high..

Richdog

The petty bickering will stop now, or those involved will find themselves suffering the consequences.

Magikman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• Babs

• Richdog

• Mekorig

Top Posters In This Topic

OKOK...Babs, sorry if i ofend you in any way. You have a view of your country actions that differ from mine. I consider myself and anti-USA goverment, no anti-USA in general. If that is the situation, i would have the lot of friends i have in the USA, how play Megamek whit me.

Warden: You seen to confuse my intention. You post about the argentinians making a joke (i understand that fron the smiles at last) i and answer whit smiles, but no in an agresive fashion. The coment about the "little wirld" was for Babs, not you, ok?

**dons his George Patton persona, with swagger stick in one hand***

Warden! Richdog! The two of you are obviously tough SOBs and if I had a company--no, a platoon-- of tough SOBs like you, we would have rusty bayonets up the backside of every terrorist from Baghdad to Berkeley!

**turns toward Babs and touches the end of his swagger stick to the rim of his helmet**

And you, miz Babs, you are clearly one tough cookie, and if you can handle a rifle , well me and the two SAS lads would be honored for you to join us.

**takes off his Patton persona**

Mekorig, if you feel you or your country was insulted by my remarks, I apologize. In no way do I feel the people of other countries are monkeys, or anything like that. I am sorry that you consider yourself anti-American, but there is little I can do to change your mind. You love your country and I love mine. Let's leave it at that.

bounce.gifclap.gif smedleybutler...That was terrific! Thank you.

Go back to your little world babs..no one ask your opinion.

Warden: tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif

459111[/snapback]

Now be nice... she has the right to her opinion just as much as you! wink2.gifcool.gif

459112[/snapback]

Thanks Nxt original.gif

Go back to your little world babs..no one ask your opinion.

Warden: tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif

459111[/snapback]

Now be nice... she has the right to her opinion just as much as you! wink2.gifcool.gif

459112[/snapback]

Thanks Nxt original.gif

460697[/snapback]

I am right behind you BABS go go go

Thanks warden bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifgunsmilie.gif Let's give it both barrels!

Warden...is this a bullet hole I see in my messkit? IS IT??? Young man! I expect some discipline around here! No, Babs; put away those whips and chains and the leather...thingy...what the hell is that? Harrumph! That is not the kind of discipline I meant!

Warden...is this a bullet hole I see in my messkit?  IS IT??? Young man!  I expect some discipline around here!  No, Babs; put away those whips and chains and the leather...thingy...what the hell is that?  Harrumph!  That is not the kind of discipline I meant!

462947[/snapback]

oooh...blush.gifwub.gifw00t.gif