Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What on earth is Q Anon

andoniogonde320

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

Well, yes. The whole point of the American Constitution is /everyone/ has equal rights and protections.

Even people you don't like.

--Jaylemurph

A most radical notion to arise from the bowels of Montlake.  But I like it.

There will be more like you.  Soon, closeted Constitutionalists from all over the PRS (Peoples Republic of Seattle) will throw off their chains and denounce their former captors.  You're free!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hacktorp said:

A most radical notion to arise from the bowels of Montlake.  But I like it.

There will be more like you.  Soon, closeted Constitutionalists from all over the PRS (Peoples Republic of Seattle) will throw off their chains and denounce their former captors.  You're free!

I came out of all the closets necessary a long time ago, dude.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Losing the house has the Q crowd all messed up.

There seems to be two distinct reactions on the Q twitterverse: Maybe Q really is just an elaborate cosplay and **** DEMOCRACY ITS TIME FOR MARTIAL LAW........

...interesting times ahead I think

I just came across this in the Q Twitterverse and simply had to share

DrYeg9CWkAAzs_V.jpg:large

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I just came across this in the Q Twitterverse and simply had to share

DrYeg9CWkAAzs_V.jpg:large

They're insane.

Let's see him fend off the coming Dem investigations with his mighty orange sword.

• Haha 3

On 11/7/2018 at 2:40 AM, Emma_Acid said:

They're insane.

Let's see him fend off the coming Dem investigations with his mighty orange sword.

Remember his hands. Maybe his mighty orange pen-knife?

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Remember his hands. Maybe his mighty orange pen-knife?

--Jaylemurph

I have a sneaking suspicion his hands are normal sized, it's the rest of him that's massive.

• Haha 1

First I have ever heard of Q.   Trump is way to busy for any such nonsense.  He has a very direct, very real, and very effective way to communicate his thoughts.  This medium not only can bypass the entire Media Outlets...but uses the media outlets to further even greater expansion of his messages.

It's called Twitter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

First I have ever heard of Q.   Trump is way to busy for any such nonsense.  He has a very direct, very real, and very effective way to communicate his thoughts.  This medium not only can bypass the entire Media Outlets...but uses the media outlets to further even greater expansion of his messages.

It's called Twitter.

Literally whole world is regularly laughing at his bizarrely juvenile, often incoherent and/or illiterate word salads.   

But, there are 7 letters in covfefe so... :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Literally whole world is regularly laughing at his bizarrely juvenile, often incoherent and/or illiterate word salads.   

But, there are 7 letters in covfefe so... :lol:

I still love you...no matter what you say!❤

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 12:57 AM, Farmer77 said:

Of course Q Anon's cryptic Nostradamus like predictions and equivocations aren't the real problem the problems come from the cult like followers. 

Take a look around #Qanon on Twitter. The responses vary of course, from the mundane to the insane, however the vitriol which is created, highlighted and elevated is truly scary. 

Take a tour around https://twitter.com/hashtag/qanon

You mean he sounds like Maxine Waters? wowie

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You mean he sounds like Maxine Waters? wowie

No, Q is an over the board Trump supporter.

If you haven't gathered that yet, you're probably a Q supporter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, joc said:

I still love you...no matter what you say!❤

I love you too :)  If I didn't love you, I wouldn't spend my time on repeating that the orange tool is being used against you. 

It's not the leftist talking, he is destroying the reputation and the position of the right, actually. The left can only rejoice - every right-ish option worldwide that fell for that clown, even without this indescribably hilarious Q-con, lost any shred of dignity or credibility. From here to eternity there's solid argument against their intelligence, integrity or sanity.

4 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I love you too :)  If I didn't love you, I wouldn't spend my time on repeating that the orange tool is being used against you. 

It's not the leftist talking, he is destroying the reputation and the position of the right, actually. The left can only rejoice - every right-ish option worldwide that fell for that clown, even without this indescribably hilarious Q-con, lost any shred of dignity or credibility. From here to eternity there's solid argument against their intelligence, integrity or sanity.

The Clown...in two years has brought The US economy to an all time high. Lowest unemployment ever,,,and across all races...lowest black unemployment ever...lowest Hispanic unemployment ever. 

Leaders around the world respect him and trust him and some fear him. Kim Jon rocketman to name one.

And the American people support him.  And...because I know a bit about the history of Croatia, I can see why you mistrust him.  But trust me...things are so much better here all the way around than with the liar Barrack Hussein Obama.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, joc said:

The Clown...in two years has brought The US economy to an all time high. Lowest unemployment ever,,,and across all races...lowest black unemployment ever...lowest Hispanic unemployment ever. 

Leaders around the world respect him and trust him and some fear him. Kim Jon rocketman to name one.

And the American people support him.  And...because I know a bit about the history of Croatia, I can see why you mistrust him.  But trust me...things are so much better here all the way around than with the liar Barrack Hussein Obama.

I won't explain your domestic situation to you, it would be tasteless on my part. (I do have different opinion on it than you.)

But internationally, Trump is source of morbid amusement. No one fears him, but we all do worry how irrepairable is the damage he keeps doing. 

The propaganda tailored for his sect is extremely bizarre and obviously meant for the simplest among us. You can do better than that.   

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

No, Q is an over the board Trump supporter.

If you haven't gathered that yet, you're probably a Q supporter.

LOL!

Now, only a liberal could make an assumption like that. Likely Guy, I don't know much about Q except for what I read in here.

And I'm no liberal but I have *Suuuuurrrrrre* heard of Maxine Waters and her agenda of hate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I won't explain your domestic situation to you, it would be tasteless on my part. (I do have different opinion on it than you.)

But internationally, Trump is source of morbid amusement. No one fears him, but we all do worry how irrepairable is the damage he keeps doing. 

The propaganda tailored for his sect is extremely bizarre and obviously meant for the simplest among us. You can do better than that.   

Yeah...I think RocketMan fears him!  He kind of stopped shooting off mislles when he was told  'My button is bigger than your button... and mine works'!

Look the problem is that the left has its roots in Moscow...and the right had its roots in democracy.  And then there is the Establishment that has its roots firmly planted in the Gravy Train of Politics.  This is what Trump calls The Swamp.

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

LOL!

Now, only a liberal could make an assumption like that. Likely Guy, I don't know much about Q except for what I read in here.

And I'm no liberal but I have *Suuuuurrrrrre* heard of Maxine Waters and her agenda of hate.

You are not a liberal ... and you like the Blues!  I think there is hope for you yet  Earl!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, joc said:

Trends which began under his predecessor. 

I mean, its good that he didn't manage to mess them up but not exactly something to shout about. "Woo I'm average!" 

Except for leaders in Europe. Or Russia. Or Saudi Arabia. Or South America. 

As for fearing him, Kim Jong Un feared him just enough to stop missile tests. 

For a couple of weeks. 

And the American people support him.

Except for the 54% who don't. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, joc said:

Leaders around the world respect him and trust him

No they don't - in fact europe's leaders lack of trust in him is very evident.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

Trends which began under his predecessor. 

I mean, its good that he didn't manage to mess them up but not exactly something to shout about. "Woo I'm average!" 

Except for leaders in Europe. Or Russia. Or Saudi Arabia. Or South America. 

As for fearing him, Kim Jong Un feared him just enough to stop missile tests. 

For a couple of weeks. 

Except for the 54% who don't. 

wow!

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

No they don't - in fact europe's leaders lack of trust in him is very evident.

I said ...Leaders...There aren't any Leaders in Europe...only  Followers...of Putin.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Setton said:

It's just a privilege to watch your mind at work. 

Mmmmm hmmmm....

Thanks for sharing half of your wit.