Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What on earth is Q Anon

andoniogonde320

9 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

All you are doing is the equivalent of me posting Antifa memes and painting all the left with their colors. I don't claim responsibility for our fringe nutcases, on or off line, any more than you do yours. What I see is a few on the Right treating the Left as some on the Left treats the Right. That always freaks you guys out.

Interesting.

For some reason I recall that I was expected to personally own antifa. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andoniogonde320 said:

Didn't expect a heated discussion like this. 

I didn't even know about this until your post.

It does look scary. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Apparently, not when it's your side doing the dehumanizing, demonizing, marginalizing half the electorate as "Deplorables" mobbing and harassing people for their political and religious differences. Yet, you are oblivious to your own hypocrisy.      beheaded.jpg                                                      

I actually spoke out against that. 

It's fine to poke fun at the POTUS, and it's fine to disagree with his policies, or even believe that he should be impeached.

I didn't think this was ok. 

If something like that would have been done when Obama was POTUS, that certainly wouldn't have been ok. 

As far as I know, we don't put people's heads on spikes here, and I'd like it to stay that way. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

That's very disturbing.

There are people who can be pointed to on both sides who have been morally bereft.

That said, no one is claiming that every Republican politician and anyone who supports them is a pedophile who should be imprisoned. 

• Like 2

I absolutely believe that the GOP has stood by people they should not have supported.

But I would never try to say something as ridiculous as that they are all pedophiles.

That is dangerous, and people must know it. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Avenatti Targeted in Person by QAnon, the Crazy Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory

Stormy Daniels’s lawyer Michael Avenatti is the latest target for supporters of the pro-Trump conspiracy theory QAnon, with police investigating a man’s appearance near Avenatti’s office after the building was mentioned in QAnon posts.

Going through the Qanon twitter feed these folks believe that Avenatti was part of an assassination attempt on Trump on June 10th. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 11:05 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Just some amusing irrelevance in the face of absurdity. Trump has fifty million Twitter followers with which he bypasses the MSM and people are paranoid about communications between some of his supporters that encourages them to do their own research and come to their own conclusions and not take anything posted even there, verbatim.                                                                           http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/29/us-therapists-see-increase-patients-trump-anxiety-disorder

They realize that he's actually creating a new paradigm that can potentially neuter their power, totally.  I think it scares the hell out of them and frustrates them no end.  If he is reelected we can look for more stringent controls of the freedom of expression on the net, IMO.  NOT initiated by him or his supporters, BTW.  If the net can be effectively used to rob the traditional media of their propaganda powers, then the net will have to be controlled.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Q Anon, s-o-o-o ominous and disturbing! If they'd taken a more innocuous name like "Patriots For A Greater America" the Left would be laughing at them instead of wailing and ringing their hands.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 11:47 AM, GlitterRose said:

I absolutely believe that the GOP has stood by people they should not have supported.

But I would never try to say something as ridiculous as that they are all pedophiles.

That is dangerous, and people must know it. 

It's a bit like how leftists refer to conservatives as racists. These leftists are in the mainstream, though.

• Like 5

On 7/31/2018 at 3:27 AM, and then said:

They realize that he's actually creating a new paradigm that can potentially neuter their power, totally.  I think it scares the hell out of them and frustrates them no end.  If he is reelected we can look for more stringent controls of the freedom of expression on the net, IMO.  NOT initiated by him or his supporters, BTW.  If the net can be effectively used to rob the traditional media of their propaganda powers, then the net will have to be controlled.

This is why we need an alternative platform that can compete with the information monopoly. Fox News and Rush Limbaugh did it. Various magazines preceded them in the period when liberal biases weren't as blatantly obvious. Internet sites, on the Right, still thrive, but they need protection by a new entity that could guarantee the continuation of free speech.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, flyingswan said:

If he decided to try and burn down California because of his political beliefs, that would indeed be a serious terrorist action.  Qanon could very much end up being a certified terrorist group.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Qanon could very much end up being a certified terrorist group.

Maybe by the next administration. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

WOW! great thread, lots of heavy hitters in here too!  LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! alrighty now back to earth so to speak with my two bits and here we go so hold on to your seats kiddos:::::
Was surprised there is so much info out there on this, holy. Some thoughts::: Love the word rhetoric; and AAAAAND!!!! vitriolic trollic diatribes
spewed forth that tend to skew their perfected persona of themselves and their
group image via twitter etc. etc. will help them burn themselves out after time, that
a1exjones show comes to mind. Hilarious and totally irrelevant absurdities, forums and alternate media outlets are great eh!:!?!?!?!?!?!?! hahahahaa!

• Like 3

On 8/8/2018 at 4:28 PM, Paranormal Panther said:

It's a bit like how leftists refer to conservatives as racists. These leftists are in the mainstream, though.

All they have to do not be called that is not be racist.

They haven't.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

There's an article today that explains all anyone could wish to know about him, her, they or it. Q Basics by Q Researchers

• Q aims to reveal who controls the world, how they control it, and what is being done to stop this control

• Intel is focused on what President Trump has faced, is facing, and will face as the leader of the free world: corruption, subversion, sedition, and evil :yes: 
Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What an absolute load of internet crap for dope heads. Smoke and mirror crap for  conspiracy theorists. Get a life.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 9:39 PM, jaylemurph said:

All they have to do not be called that is not be racist.

They haven't.

--Jaylemurph

Seattle will be where the neo Marxist race-baiting Bolshevik anti-(but really pro) fascists will make their final, ignominious stand.  It'll happen fast...so don't miss it!

• Like 1

"What on Earth is Q Anon?" 

Let me look in to it and I will get back to you. This is a big box to unpack.

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Seattle will be where the neo Marxist race-baiting Bolshevik anti-(but really pro) fascists will make their final, ignominious stand.  It'll happen fast...so don't miss it!

Yep. You know the ignominious things us Marxist Leftists have stood for: 40-hour weeks, eight-hour days, minimum wage, anti-trust acts, job safety, abolishing child labor. Once we get infants back to eighty-hour work weeks in the steel mills and textile plants for a dollar an hour, then we'll all be way better off.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

"What on Earth is Q Anon?" 

Let me look in to it and I will get back to you. This is a big box to unpack.

I'm just starting to go through the Qanon info dump now. There is a lot of content. He/she/they posted some very interesting things..

Spoiler

4a5371399b8b8e21a9b81a4a62f8915a74cf446a

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

Yep. You know the ignominious things us Marxist Leftists have stood for: 40-hour weeks, eight-hour days, minimum wage, anti-trust acts, job safety

--Jaylemurph

And that's just for the homeless drug addicts!

Image result for seattle homeless camp

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

And that's just for the homeless drug addicts!

Well, yes. The whole point of the American Constitution is /everyone/ has equal rights and protections.

Even people you don't like.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4