Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What on earth is Q Anon

andoniogonde320

On 3-1-2019 at 6:30 PM, BruiserBrody said:

My boss told me today that there is a 2nd constitution, and Trump will be using that one to restore America. The Fed is going to be abolished, and the riches it has collected over the years will be returned to each adult age 21 or older at a rate of 100K a year for 11 years. 

We will be returning to the gold standard, with gold that is being stored in the Philippines. \

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/two-us-constitutions

If this 'and those other things' actually transpires I will kiss DJT's pinky ring and declare my temporary yet agressive loyalty. Until then, this narcissist elitist lying sob can 'smd', like all those lying sob's before him.

• Thanks 2

On 29/12/2018 at 10:31 AM, BruiserBrody said:

Let's come back to this in a month and see how this particular prediction is going shall we?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 10:30 AM, BruiserBrody said:

My boss told me today that there is a 2nd constitution, and Trump will be using that one to restore America. The Fed is going to be abolished, and the riches it has collected over the years will be returned to each adult age 21 or older at a rate of 100K a year for 11 years. 

We will be returning to the gold standard, with gold that is being stored in the Philippines. \

:whistle:

jmccr8

• Thanks 2

On 1/3/2019 at 9:30 AM, BruiserBrody said:

That sort of keen-eyed observation and analysis is remarkable! To help celebrate your penetrative insight, the secret government has tasked me with informing you about some /very/ profitable real estate transactions you might be interested in -- we're selling high-visibility, well-known constructs. I can't name names, but a certain prominent bridge between Manhattan and King counties could be yours! DM me for details!

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 4

New update from the boss: Trump is going to let the shutdown go 30 days, then declare an emergency and order the military to build the wall. Trump is letting it go 30 days first so he can prove that a good chunk of the government is non-essential, so those parts will not be brought back. 

Looks like she got it from here or somewhere similar: https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance/
I told my boss about how I read on the reddit conspiracy page that the Syrian ISIS attack on our troops might have actually been done by the deep state who then framed ISIS for it to embarrass Trump for claiming ISIS was beaten. Plus ISIS being revived as a boogie man is good for getting Pentagon $$$. She replied that she heard something like that since Trump tweeted something with 2 F's capitalized, which was code for "False Flag".

4 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Is this a joke?

The funniest part is people believe it. :lol:

• Haha 3

A new one from the boss: 

America is going to go through a major recession/depression, and Trump knows it. After several years though, the new set up will outlaw the current debt system and big banks like Wells Fargo will be forced to abolish everyone's loans and hand them the ownership of whatever the loan is for. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, BruiserBrody said:

A new one from the boss: 

America is going to go through a major recession/depression, and Trump knows it. After several years though, the new set up will outlaw the current debt system and big banks like Wells Fargo will be forced to abolish everyone's loans and hand them the ownership of whatever the loan is for. 

This just seems like wishful thinking from somebody who is tired of paying for their mortgage.

On 07/01/2019 at 12:55 PM, Phaeton80 said:

Trumpist Disclaimer: Just to be abundantly clear; I am no Obama supporter, nor Clinton H, Bush, Clinton B, or Trump.. Nor am I a leftist snowflake, or a Russian Lovin' Commie. I am also not a social welfare leech, or a Mexican immigrant. The difference between you and me is I weigh any content of any individual on its merits, I have no hero's, no champions I emotionally invest or adhere to (like a fan). Especially, especially a golden spoon fed elitist/corporatist caricature of a human being like Trump claiming to ´drain the swamp´ while doing the exact opposite (..change! 2). 

You get a trophy just for the disclaimer at the end there. 

• Thanks 1

On 03/01/2019 at 5:30 PM, BruiserBrody said:

So the Amazing Donald really is going to literally give money to every single person  in the US of A then. 

On 07/01/2019 at 11:59 AM, Phaeton80 said:

His agenda is personal succes as a 'political entertainer', number of viewers, fans; cold hard cash.

Oh, you mean Rush Limbaugh or however he spells it.  I thought you were talking about the Amazing Donald. 

• Like 1

On 18/01/2019 at 5:34 PM, BruiserBrody said:

I'd heard that Michelle Obama was actually a transsexual who is actually, technically speaking, still a man.

Hillary C. is actually a droid, but then we all knew that, didn't we. :yes: 

13 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Hillary C. is actually a droid, but then we all knew that, didn't we. :yes: 

I thought she was a lizard?

• Like 1

Today's gem from the boss: 

Pelosi is going to ousted as speaker and the House, with a special election replacing her spot. How? She's probably going to jail for misappropriation of tax payer funds. She was trying to have 93 family members fly to Afghanistan with her on the government dime.

I asked my boss why Pelosi's family would want to go to a warzone and she didn't have an answer. I also pointed out that if Washington was going to start getting called out on wasting tax payer funds, then a lot of politicians would be going to jail.  She gleefully said yup, that's part of the 24,000 sealed indictments Trump is enforcing soon!   

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BruiserBrody said:

Today's gem from the boss: 

Pelosi is going to ousted as speaker and the House, with a special election replacing her spot. How? She's probably going to jail for misappropriation of tax payer funds. She was trying to have 93 family members fly to Afghanistan with her on the government dime.

I asked my boss why Pelosi's family would want to go to a warzone and she didn't have an answer. I also pointed out that if Washington was going to start getting called out on wasting tax payer funds, then a lot of politicians would be going to jail.  She gleefully said yup, that's part of the 24,000 sealed indictments Trump is enforcing soon!   

Today's gem from Speaker Pelosi:

Edited by hacktorp

On 1/22/2019 at 9:25 AM, BruiserBrody said:

Is this the capitalistic version of the rapture?

22 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is this the capitalistic version of the rapture?

Wait, wouldn't the disappearance of a bunch of pro-capitalist reactionaries make the world a paradise?

—Jaylemurph 

• Thanks 1

I really can't decide how I should be feeling: shocked and sad that people are so stupid - and I mean downright idiotic stupid - to believe such nonsense, or furious that trolls promote such rubbish.

The younger generations are complaining that my generation doesn't care about the environment, and 'what are we leaving for the future?'... if stuff like this is any indication, the future generation doesn't deserve my consideration.

Edited by Obviousman
Corrected syntax