Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
andoniogonde320

What on earth is Q Anon

175 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Farmer77

Dz49yAcWoAEq28b.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BruiserBrody

I suppose I am overdue for an update on my bosses ramblings:

She recently watched a video of Hillary Clinton killing a kid in a bathtub.  She brought this up casually while we were bantering on the politics of the day.  A quick google search shows this video was from a movie, but Snopes is a liberal site, so debunking things with it is not valid. 

One day in February we must have been talking about Black History month or something, and she dropped this nugget:  "Slaves were not slaves. They were given free room and board for their work.  The only people who ever enslaved the blacks were other blacks." 

Then the recent tax season brought this: "You get a refund, so you don't really pay taxes. I make a lot of money, so I have to pay in."

She is still going with the mass arrest of Democrats are coming soon. Plus McCabe and other FBI agents. 

Finally, the Trump National Emergency declaration was not really about the illegals. It was the first step towards the US resetting our national debt. The Venezuela chaos is secretly the US prepping to claim gold we are owed as another step towards the financial reset which will erase the deficit. 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog

Well,the fact that Nancy Baloney has decided that there's no point trying to push the Russia nonsense any more shows that she obviously made a deal with the Don so that he wouldn't lock her up! lock her up! so there was obviously truth in what Deep Throat said. :yes: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Razumov

The modern Republican political model is to implement economic policies that destroy the lives and communities of their voters, and then whip up the rage and direct it at Democrats. The most absolutely absurd example of this is on immigration. The people who make all the money off illegal immigrants are exactly the "small business" owners that Republicans can't stop slobbering all over.

This has led to a kind of "battered child" syndrome among Republicans, who will go to almost any length to convince themselves that the rich pigs who own them really love and care about them, but underneath all that self-deception is a seething rage.

Trump leveraged that rage to blow down the door of the Republican party and win the election, but his bluster about draining the swamp was all BS. This is where Q-anon came in, selling Republicans a fantasy world where Trump is secretly on their side.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BruiserBrody

My crazy boss took a disturbing turn last night.  She asked several of us what we thought of Hitler.  

When her and I talked it out, she said she was surprised I knew he boosted the German economy as most do not realize that.  She then said "The Jews caused the war.  Hitler did not want to go to war at all. The Jews chose to boycott German business, so Hitler was forced to retaliate to save Germany."

I told her Germany had massive WW1 reparations that dragged them into their slump far more than any boycott by the Jews.  

She went on to tell me "Not all Jews are bad. The Zionists are the bad ones."

She also acted surprised when I told her the Russians beat the Germans more so than America.   I did not follow up on her surprise because I was already weary from this conversation. 

She told me she is watching an 18 part Hitler documentary which is giving her new insight.  She said they are cited sources, so it isn't BS.  (I wanted to scream about how things are spun, but again, I just wanted the conversation over. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BruiserBrody

Follow up:

She came in the next day and said "I am at the part where Hitler is bad now".  I chortled. 

Last night's gem: "I ask my students who want to be referred to as African-Americans if they are from Africa. Otherwise I tell them they are just Black Americans."

My reply "I am glad your million dollar retirement fund is going to be lost in some sort of glorious racial lawsuit."  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BruiserBrody

Crazy Boss update:

Last night I was informed that William Barr reinstated the Federal death penalty because Trump is going to have Hillary executed for the crimes they are soon to unveil she commited. 

Also, Trump is going to reveal Obama's birth certificate was fake and he's going away forever for fraud and treason, etc. 

And in grand irony, she is going to become what she hates (government moocher) as her husband has some illness related to his time serving in Desert Storm, so he's going to retire at 51 now on full disability and the government has offered her a free ride for any degree she wishes to seek out as a make good for losing her breadwinner. 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
4 hours ago, BruiserBrody said:

Last night I was informed that William Barr reinstated the Federal death penalty because Trump is going to have Hillary executed for the crimes they are soon to unveil she commited. 

That would make good TV. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BruiserBrody

CRAZY BOSS update: On the Ukraine/Impeachment mess... She thinks Trump may in fact be the whistleblower in order to set Nancy Pelosi up. Once the trial moves to the Senate, then "it's open season on the Democrats."  All the "info" will be brought up as evidence and Obama, Hillary, Pelosi will finally be arrested for all their previous crimes. 

She said it was proven the Clinton Foundation paid the whistleblower to squeal and it's believed to be a lawyer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
On 3/16/2019 at 2:39 AM, BruiserBrody said:

I suppose I am overdue for an update on my bosses ramblings:

She recently watched a video of Hillary Clinton killing a kid in a bathtub.  She brought this up casually while we were bantering on the politics of the day.  A quick google search shows this video was from a movie, but Snopes is a liberal site, so debunking things with it is not valid. 

One day in February we must have been talking about Black History month or something, and she dropped this nugget:  "Slaves were not slaves. They were given free room and board for their work.  The only people who ever enslaved the blacks were other blacks." 

Then the recent tax season brought this: "You get a refund, so you don't really pay taxes. I make a lot of money, so I have to pay in."

She is still going with the mass arrest of Democrats are coming soon. Plus McCabe and other FBI agents. 

Finally, the Trump National Emergency declaration was not really about the illegals. It was the first step towards the US resetting our national debt. The Venezuela chaos is secretly the US prepping to claim gold we are owed as another step towards the financial reset which will erase the deficit. 

WOW!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
joc
34 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

This popped up that was Qanon related:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/accused-of-killing-a-gambino-mob-boss-hes-presenting-a-novel-defense/ar-BBXQdmJ?li=BBnbfcL

Basically his defense is he killed Francesco Cali because he was a member of the "Deep State" trying to undermine Trump.

WOW!!! ...to quote a phrase....

Edited by joc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silver Surfer

Umm can we get another crazy boss update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cerberusxp

I have a Q coin. With it I can access a QR code that goes to a video. Sort of like the old time decoder rings.

Q is the military team working behind Trump with Q clearance the Q drops are now on 8KUN and routed through the DOD.

To learn more go to youtube and look up Spaceshot76 and Redpill78 from there are others doing research and analyzing the data drops.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
3 hours ago, cerberusxp said:

I have a Q coin. With it I can access a QR code that goes to a video. Sort of like the old time decoder rings.

Q is the military team working behind Trump with Q clearance the Q drops are now on 8KUN and routed through the DOD.

To learn more go to youtube and look up Spaceshot76 and Redpill78 from there are others doing research and analyzing the data drops.

 

Heh heh. Youtube “research.”

Good one!

—Jaylemurph 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qxcontinuum

Q  is the best, ppl cant just understand or appreciate its values. Gender neutral. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
Posted (edited)
On 7/29/2018 at 9:57 PM, Farmer77 said:

Of course Q Anon's cryptic Nostradamus like predictions and equivocations aren't the real problem the problems come from the cult like followers. 

Take a look around #Qanon on Twitter. The responses vary of course, from the mundane to the insane, however the vitriol which is created, highlighted and elevated is truly scary. 

Take a tour around https://twitter.com/hashtag/qanon

 

Qanon? It very name reveals itself as a ruse as there is no anonymity online anywhere. 

Thank you for your excellent posts on this very strange phenomenon.  Never been a “believer” myself but I have observed it’s behavior. 

Edited by Festina Lente
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog

Update for QAnon fans: 

This is from The American Thinker, which is as right-wing as you'd expect and is rather awkward to read as it's very left justified (slightly ironically), but it contains this latest gem from the Master, among other things.

Quote

 “…we’re buying new, we have the super-fast missiles, tremendous number of the super-fast. We call them super-fast where they’re four, five, six, or even seven times faster than ordinary missiles. We need that because again, Russia has some. I won’t tell you how they got it. They got it supposedly from the Obama Administration when we weren’t doing it. And that’s too bad. It’s not good. But that’s how it happened.” 

 :hmm:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/q_the_silent_war_continues.html#ixzz6EQUhqjHz

Quote

Q has named this extraordinary time “The Great Awakening,” in which the world moves from “dark to light.” As the darkness of horrific elite secrets gives way to the light of public scrutiny, our fortitude will be tested. But Q assures us, “You are watching the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.” And when the news gets too frightening, it’s worth remembering Q’s oft-repeated directive: “Pray.



:yes:

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BruiserBrody

The end of March with Barr testifying is the next magical date that "THEY ARE ALL GOING TO JAIL!!!" is going down.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BruiserBrody

So about those mass arrests of everyone under the cover of Covid 19.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 hour ago, BruiserBrody said:

So about those mass arrests of everyone under the cover of Covid 19.....

WHAT mass arrests ? Oh. . and what happened to your prediction about the "end of March" ? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qxcontinuum
On 5/2/2019 at 11:14 AM, BruiserBrody said:

Follow up:

She came in the next day and said "I am at the part where Hitler is bad now".  I chortled. 

Last night's gem: "I ask my students who want to be referred to as African-Americans if they are from Africa. Otherwise I tell them they are just Black Americans."

My reply "I am glad your million dollar retirement fund is going to be lost in some sort of glorious racial lawsuit."  

I love the stories with your she boss. Anything erotic?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

From what I know of Qanon, it seems they started on 4chan. Some believe the one behind it is Trump himself or an intelligence agent in his cabinet. They claim to be going after Deep State Officials and Celebrities who they claim have been accused of crimes against humanity. They say these individuals will be given indictments and tried by a military tribunal  for their actions. I know they also use encryptic language in their posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
SKINWALKER19

QANON = John F Kennedy Jnr , it’s alleged his demise in 1999 in a plane crash was staged so he could covertly work on bringing the cabal down  globally.

The cabal systematically bumped off members of the Kennedy family who stood in the way ,most notably JFK .

Having followed the Q postings , some quite cryptic  , they are interesting to say least and need time to reveal the future outcome one way or another .

I understand the fact that many people are torn with the narrative of Trump being the good guy fighting the cabal .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.