Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy

UM-Bot

This isn't news. Most scholars know pyramids weren't built as tombs but as communication/energy devices used to telepathically connect with other devices around the universe. Pyramids have long been used because of their special energy properties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

A god...this is just gonna give the fringe more fuel for their "theories"

Oi...it already happened >_>

(message was cut off, sorry)

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

It's taken them a long time to figure this out, hasn't it? The razor blade thing was about 30 years ago or more!

11 minutes ago, TruthandKnowledge said:

This isn't news. Most scholars know pyramids weren't built as tombs but as communication/energy devices used to telepathically connect with other devices around the universe. Pyramids have long been used because of their special energy properties.

So, you're seriously using the words "scholars" and "telepathicly" in the same sentence?

Can you elaborate that with any scientific publications?

• Like 4

So a pyramid shape can do this.   That means "The Pyramids" were built for this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Myles said:

So a pyramid shape can do this.   That means "The Pyramids" were built for this?

Nop,e but that won't stop people from claiming it >_<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Myles said:

I say yes, but I've thought it for a long time. Why else would anyone go to the trouble of building such an impractical shape?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, acute said:

I say yes, but I've thought it for a long time. Why else would anyone go to the trouble of building such an impractical shape?

It is actually a very practical shape.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Myles said:

Not sure about that.

For an easy build I would go with cuboid.

Call me crazy all you like, but it won't stop me from saying what's true; the great pyramid was not constructed to be a tomb. There's really no solid evidence to support that. Did someone try to turn it into one at a later date? Maybe. But that wasn't its purpose. Was it built by humans? Yes, of course it was, but it's still a lot older than 'conventional' archeology insists it is. You can't carbon date a rock, and it's especially difficult if a site has been occupied for a very long time. The supposed 'worker's graffiti' inside the 'relief chambers' above the 'king's chamber' is highly suspect. The hieratic its writen in is wrong and somehow magically changed between its 'discovery' and its formal documentation. And that's the only evidence that ties it to Khufu, which is ridiculous since if he made it, his name would be plastered all over it. So, now the question becomes, if it's not a tomb, what is it? Suddenly those 'fringe theories' don't look so crazy. Archeology is is not an exact science, it's mostly guesswork.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Are they talking about the inside or the outside? 'Cuz if it's the latter, all it is is maximizing surface area relative to the angle of the sun with out the need for tracking. I'd wager a cone would work even better.

• Like 3

You know something is BS when it says "Scholars" or "Scientists". Name some names, so they can be looked up, vetted, etc. Giorgio Tsoukalos calls himself a "scholar" as well.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 4

The Space Aliens I'm telepathically connected to laugh at the pyramids. They say why would an advanced race build a pile of rocks?  

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, acute said:

Not sure about that.

Maybe.   But the pyramid shape has been used in many civilizations throughout history.   I used the shape when I was a small child building with my blocks.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Myles said:

I would tend to agree. Without the ability to use steel reinforcing or concrete If I wanted to build a massive structure at that period in time a pyramid make perfect sense.... its for all intensive purposes self supporting for a start. 

On a side note as for the argument of their being pyramids in different cultures around the world.... these were not designed and built by stupid people. I dont think it takes much to work out if you have stone blocks and limited tools its a clever way to build a structure. 

Edited by Gecks
  • Like 1

Only 999.99

Get them while the fad lasts. 

ee4286752a248b71d039ff22eb2be253.jpg

4 hours ago, Bunzilla said:

Suddenly those 'fringe theories' don't look so crazy. 

Yes they do

• Like 4

7 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

The Space Aliens I'm telepathically connected to laugh at the pyramids. They say why would an advanced race build a pile of rocks?  

YEAH, EVERY ALIEN KNOWS TO BUILD THEM WITH LEGOS!

funny thing is every solid shape made out of rock collects energy. it collects heat energy then bleeds it off at night. this is A SUPER GOOD JOKE.

besides everyone knows that pyramids were made to test super awesome slinkys.

Edited by pbarosso
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm sure that the builders of the pyramid had no idea about electromagnetic properties. They simply built it pyramid-shaped because that was the only way of building a high building with the technology available at the time.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bunzilla said:

Call me crazy all you like, but it won't stop me from saying what's true; the great pyramid was not constructed to be a tomb. There's really no solid evidence to support that. Did someone try to turn it into one at a later date? Maybe. But that wasn't its purpose. Was it built by humans? Yes, of course it was, but it's still a lot older than 'conventional' archeology insists it is. You can't carbon date a rock, and it's especially difficult if a site has been occupied for a very long time. The supposed 'worker's graffiti' inside the 'relief chambers' above the 'king's chamber' is highly suspect. The hieratic its writen in is wrong and somehow magically changed between its 'discovery' and its formal documentation. And that's the only evidence that ties it to Khufu, which is ridiculous since if he made it, his name would be plastered all over it. So, now the question becomes, if it's not a tomb, what is it? Suddenly those 'fringe theories' don't look so crazy. Archeology is is not an exact science, it's mostly guesswork.

The most stupid statement in a post full of stupid statements. 

12 hours ago, acute said:

Not sure about that.

Building a roof for a cuboid is hard. A Pyramid doesn't have any unsupported blocks - every brick rests directly on another. Iirc the first unsupported brick roof in Europe wasn't built till 13th century AD. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Building a roof for a cuboid is hard. A Pyramid doesn't have any unsupported blocks - every brick rests directly on another.

Sorry, I don't buy this argument at all. If the pyramids were hollow, it could be true, but they aren't!

All passageways and tombs are voids in an otherwise solid structure.

1 hour ago, Setton said:

The most stupid statement in a post full of stupid statements

Archeology is guesswork. I'm sorry, but it's true. I can't fathom how you expect it could be any different. Any time they find something they don't understand, they make a guess about what they think it is. They're educated guesses, sure, but they're guesses all the same that are influenced by their own personal opinions. And those guesses can be wrong.

Also, your theory on why so many places around the world built pyramid shaped structures? Not likely. It's far too coincidental. Explain then, why everyone built them on such a massive scale? Why do we find them all over the world?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Bunzilla said:

Archeology is guesswork. I'm sorry, but it's true. I can't fathom how you expect it could be any different. Any time they find something they don't understand, they make a guess about what they think it is. They're educated guesses, sure, but they're guesses all the same that are influenced by their own personal opinions. And those guesses can be wrong.

Also, your theory on why so many places around the world built pyramid shaped structures? Not likely. It's far too coincidental. Explain then, why everyone built them on such a massive scale? Why do we find them all over the world?

You've not studied archaeology, have you? 

As for why their are so many pyramids, again, easy to build. Why so big? They're monuments. Same reason statues are often big. 

• Like 3