Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Magic within what I realized

LostSouls7

After many years of thinking the magic was in a wand, a candle, a book. I have felt and realized the magic was always within me.

Now I feel so free not being limited by the negatishing ve thinking that the church programmed me with.

Now I can get all i wish.. with the wave of my hands. It feel good once you get the magical power that is your birth right!

Wishing you all a magical day! Blessings

• Thanks 1

IF there is magick (those who believe in it, "spells" it with a K), I see it as cheat codes in the matrix.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

After many years of thinking the magic was in a wand, a candle, a book. I have felt and realized the magic was always within me.

Now I feel so free not being limited by the negatishing ve thinking that the church programmed me with.

How do you know you're not being possessed by a demon? :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hail, you have reached the next step.  Wands, candle, athames, are meditation devices to help you focus. A stick off a tree will work as well as a fancy wand you buy at the Pagan shoppe.  Better yet go out sit under a tree and use the whole tree.  Worked for Buddha. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes Grandpa GreenMan! I spend a lot of time meditating under the trees here.. and my wand..is

a piece of branch.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 5:52 PM, intoyoulikeatrain said:

How do you know you're not being possessed by a demon? :devil:

That would be very spooky. I;m sure it's just me..

unless.. I am the demon.. dun dun dunnnn lol

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 1:47 PM, sci-nerd said:

IF there is magick (those who believe in it, "spells" it with a K), I see it as cheat codes in the matrix.

It's is, but when you combine it with other knowledge and just your confidence you can do almost anything in life.

People think ive sold my soul to the devil.. foolish mortals! I just understand things much more clearly now.

And I am enjoying the journey !

On 7/31/2018 at 1:05 PM, LostSouls7 said:

Now I can get all i wish.. with the wave of my hands. It feel good once you get the magical power that is your birth right!

Will you provide some examples of what you mean when you say that you can get all you wish?  What do you get all you wish of by practicing magic?

On 7/31/2018 at 1:05 PM, LostSouls7 said:

...Willow Ufgood realized that thirty years ago, and he's a fictional character.

--Jaylemurph

On 12/08/2018 at 2:05 PM, jaylemurph said:

...Willow Ufgood realized that thirty years ago, and he's a fictional character.

--Jaylemurph

Which means, of course, that the author  (god of fiction that he is) also realised it 

It's about time. Wands are just training wheels of the mind. The power is within, but those wizard costumes sure make good black lighting posters from Spencers. 

• Like 1

The power is indeed within you. The tools can be used to enhance the energy of your intention, by sending all of your force into it. What you think becomes reality, if you believe it strong enough the answers will come to you in all kinds of ways! 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Whitenight said:

The power is indeed within you. The tools can be used to enhance the energy of your intention, by sending all of your force into it. What you think becomes reality, if you believe it strong enough the answers will come to you in all kinds of ways! 

If we're talking entirely subjective then I might agree with you.

Attitude, body language, facial expression, tone of voice, charming personality, intelligence, all these work "magic" on other people. There are certain people I'd love to be with and could listen to them talk for hours. 

How many historical figures gained their power and authority by their personality alone? Many. We attract what we eminate. This is a kind of magic, I suppose. Of course, the other side is the gullibility of those around them. 

I think this kind of "magical power" is mistaken for objectively "what you think becomes reality"/

• 5 months later...

The greatest magic trick ever pulled on us is making us all think there are stars in the sky. Today we know the star is long gone and it's merely light emanating from millions of light years away. Perhaps the whole reality that we know is a combination of illusions was meant to be this way, because it is through sets of limitations, restrictions and challenges on our sensory perceptions that we were able to advance as a species by unraveling possibly a speck of a greater mystery. 

On 8/15/2018 at 7:27 PM, StarMountainKid said:

Attitude, body language, facial expression, tone of voice, charming personality, intelligence, all these work "magic" on other people. There are certain people I'd love to be with and could listen to them talk for hours. 

How many historical figures gained their power and authority by their personality alone? Many. We attract what we eminate. This is a kind of magic, I suppose. Of course, the other side is the gullibility of those around them. 

I think this kind of "magical power" is mistaken for objectively "what you think becomes reality"/

So what are you implying that obtaining authority and power over foolish/submissive individuals is the end all of life on earth? Surely, Amon Goeth and his Nazi party/criminal gang obtained all the possible pleasures that a human mind could ever conceive of? I do wonder then if all the personality that was invested in such goals to obtain dominion/total control over the masses was worth the ultimate fate the SS later met in their public hanging. If one argues these events never occurred you can simply use any other example where an individual(s) lives several years off of the backs of other people only to later reach their own downfall such as the case of Bernie Madoff and his life sentence combined with his sons deaths. One a suicide and the other a cancer patient. No amount of personality or money can bring them back to life but hey I guess this is what they mean in street talk when they say "live fast, die young" :D

cropped-the-pale-blue-dot-header.jpg

Edited by HermeticLabyrinthos

3 hours ago, HermeticLabyrinthos said:

The greatest magic trick ever pulled on us is making us all think there are stars in the sky. Today we know the star is long gone and it's merely light emanating from millions of light years away. Perhaps the whole reality that we know is a combination of illusions was meant to be this way, because it is through sets of limitations, restrictions and challenges on our sensory perceptions that we were able to advance as a species by unraveling possibly a speck of a greater mystery. 

So what are you implying that obtaining authority and power over foolish/submissive individuals is the end all of life on earth? Surely, Amon Goeth and his Nazi party/criminal gang obtained all the possible pleasures that a human mind could ever conceive of? I do wonder then if all the personality that was invested in such goals to obtain dominion/total control over the masses was worth the ultimate fate the SS later met in their public hanging. If one argues these events never occurred you can simply use any other example where an individual(s) lives several years off of the backs of other people only to later reach their own downfall such as the case of Bernie Madoff and his life sentence combined with his sons deaths. One a suicide and the other a cancer patient. No amount of personality or money can bring them back to life but hey I guess this is what they mean in street talk when they say "live fast, die young" :D

cropped-the-pale-blue-dot-header.jpg

LIVED as fast as I could and am still an old man when I die.

jmccr8

• Like 1