Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeking Transcendence Resources

SkyWarrior860

I’d very much like to connect with all others in the human world (as opposed to the online world) who share personal interest in transcendence.  What I mean by that is people who aim to go beyond the limits of what is traditional and mainstream in society into alternate realities and seek out places and solutions by means of metaphysics, magick, alternative science, conspiracy culture, alternative religion etc.  Resources that I’m seeking could be in the form of organizations, clubs, communities, attractions, publications, events etc. and I’m certain that there must be someplace online that lists them.  Examples of events would be the annual dowsing conference that this year took place in New Paltz, NY and the psychotronics conference held last month in Deerfield, IL.  One organization along these lines that I’ll mention is the International Brotherhood of Magicians which although is likely devoted to stage magic is of the same eccentric quality as metaphysical concepts such as telekinesis and telepathy.  Hey who knows whether or not those Las Vegas magicians don’t study the really wild side in their own time?   So anyone that knows of any online sites that would list multiple and preferably numerous resources along the lines of what I’ve described above please let me know.  I’d greatly appreciate it!

• Like 1

I put in "Woo directory" into Google, but only got businesses, and medical doctors.

• Haha 1

I don't know of any websites that just list meetups, but if you have facebook go ahead and join https://www.facebook.com/groups/chaosmagic/ I've met and connected with people in my area on there in the past and we still see each other time to time. Met my soulmate on there and we're still going strong