Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

100% genuine UFO 7/7 2018 Banbury UK

johncbdg

Are you just posting every UFO video you come across?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Are you just posting every UFO video you come across?

Only the latest ones and the new ones and from people i know it is a ufo board and this is what it is used for to dicuss the footage.

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

Only the latest ones and the new ones and from people i know it is a ufo board and this is what it is used for to dicuss the footage.

So where is the discussion?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

So where is the discussion?

Its there for any one to talk about or its there for any to just view the footage not bad eh. 

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

Its there for any one to talk about or its there for any to just view the footage not bad eh. 

not every one likes to post about ufo footage but they like to view i find some times you just get a few clowns posting trying to take it off subject but with video there the viewers can watch with out posting.

In general, people here like to have the videos described.

I am no longer looking at any of the videos you post because none of the videos are properly introduced.

You need to tell us something such as: this is a totally crap video with lots of shaking and it is a complete waste of everyone's time since the video is of such poor quality it is impossible to determine what was filmed.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

In general, people here like to have the videos described.

I am no longer looking at any of the videos you post because none of the videos are properly introduced.

You need to tell us something such as: this is a totally crap video with lots of shaking and it is a complete waste of everyone's time since the video is of such poor quality it is impossible to determine what was filmed.

title says it all sorry we will miss you not watching the videos and you know what there is going be plenty how sad you not going watch them lol

I recommend that no one follow the click bait links.

Videos should be introduced and the videos that have recently been posted appear to be all hoaxes.

Introduce the videos. This site is not populated with mindless video watchers. Tell people what is in the videos. Give people a reason to watch the videos.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

I recommend that no one follow the click bait links.

Videos should be introduced and the videos that have recently been posted appear to be all hoaxes.

Introduce the videos. This site is not populated with mindless video watchers. Tell people what is in the videos. Give people a reason to watch the videos.

Hey i thought you where gone still got more to say...........

Sorry you and i both know what you say is not going happen ........................

16 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Hey i thought you where gone still got more to say...........

Sorry you and i both know what you say is not going happen ........................

So you are just posting worthless hoaxes and you do not watch to introduce those hoax videos?

Not surprised. That requires effort. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

So you are just posting worthless hoaxes and you do not watch to introduce those hoax videos?

Not surprised. That requires effort. 

This is a joke right you said you where not posting but you keep coming back this is starting to look daft as it gets.

6 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

This is a joke right you said you where not posting but you keep coming back this is starting to look daft as it gets.

No one should click on the videos unless properly introduced. None of the videos have been introduced.

No reason has been given to waste time on watching any of the videos.

You should read my posts because this is a lie: "you said you where[sic] not posting"

Well, plus marks for not claiming the insects flying past were also UFOs  :)  

As for the actual UFO, looks like a paraglider to me ....     Unless anyone has good reason to suppose otherwise?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Essan said:

Well, plus marks for not claiming the insects flying past were also UFOs  :)  

As for the actual UFO, looks like a paraglider to me ....     Unless anyone has good reason to suppose otherwise?

And thank you for plus marks,i would go for more of a Inflatable or Solar Bag ,i read  a few years back about a blow up bed that took off with heat from sun.

• Like 2

John, I'm confused. Are you of the belief that this is an alien ship or a plastic bag?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

And thank you for plus marks,i would go for more of a Inflatable or Solar Bag ,i read  a few years back about a blow up bed that took off with heat from sun.

yep- next

Just now, onlookerofmayhem said:

John, I'm confused. Are you of the belief that this is an alien ship or a plastic bag?

I think It could be a solar bag in free flow the video taker filmed it and to him it would have been a 100% genuine UFO we all search for the truth

look at videos and do some searching 

3 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

I think It could be a solar bag in free flow the video taker filmed it and to him it would have been a 100% genuine UFO we all search for the truth

the 'F' in most videos of this nature normally stands for 'Floatin' IMO

58 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

.. or a plastic bag piloted by extraterrestrials.

:yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

There should be a rule about posting video links. Likw you must have a few lines of words of when? Where?, how? Why? What?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

personally.. I do not look at vids posted until someone else has decided to watch it and say what its about.. 

most of the time its just click bait.. 

• Like 1

On 03/08/2018 at 9:08 AM, DingoLingo said:

personally.. I do not look at vids posted until someone else has decided to watch it and say what its about.. 

most of the time its just click bait.. 

It is not click bait i try my best not to post up money making videos,it sure is ok to view.