Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

100% genuine UFO 7/7 2018 Banbury UK

johncbdg

On 8/9/2018 at 11:51 AM, Emma_Acid said:

What does "100% genuine UFO" even mean??

John uses "UFO" to describe alien crafts. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 4:49 PM, Dejarma said:

yep i agree!!!! you & i are members of this place & if we feel we're being fed BS (in whatever shape or form) then we, as members, have the right to say so without being told we're complaining!

wow, that was hard for me to word that in such a diplomatic way-- must be something wrong with me;)

Really? You think you have a right to troll threads with no intention of talking about the subject? Which of course you’d have to watch the video to do. 

Your feeling that you are being fed BS is ridiculous. You’d have to actually watch it in order to determine that. Unless of course you are so dead set against anything being a real sighting that you are instantly going to call fowl without even looking at what was posted. 

Obviously at that point you can in no way be considered to have anything constructive to say. You bring nothing to these threads but negativity. By definition you are not a skeptic. You are a cynic. You add nothing to these conversations, and worse yet try to shame those who do. 

Dont get me wrong either, I really don’t care. Nor am I one to run to mods over stuff like this. I’m just saying you're use of the word”right” seems kinda silly in this context. 

wow, such drama. chill out kids, it's just a youtube video, no one's getting rich. Even the UM bot has one every now and then.

I like to see new sightings, even if it's debunked. I would haven't even known what a solar balloon is.

To the OP, maybe you could be more honest in the posting  - like titling the post with a question instead of a crazy statement..

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

You’d have to actually watch it in order to determine that.

what makes you think i haven't watched the video?

On 11/08/2018 at 2:37 PM, Myles said:

John uses "UFO" to describe alien crafts. 

How silly is that better still is that your mum calling lol

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Dejarma said:

what makes you think i haven't watched the video?

You got so much to say but a secret for you no one cares if you have or not lol

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/1/2018 at 3:17 AM, johncbdg said:

100% genuine UFO 7/7 2018 Banbury UK

I should watch this video exactly why?

cheers,

badeskov

• Like 1

On 8/2/2018 at 12:19 AM, Essan said:

Well, plus marks for not claiming the insects flying past were also UFOs  :)  

As for the actual UFO, looks like a paraglider to me ....     Unless anyone has good reason to suppose otherwise?

On 8/10/2018 at 5:46 PM, johncbdg said:

unidentified flying object  they are real i know they are.

They are, but evidence is in the eye of the beholder, especially if,....never mind.

On 8/13/2018 at 8:34 AM, preacherman76 said:

Really? You think you have a right to troll threads with no intention of talking about the subject? Which of course you’d have to watch the video to do. 

Your feeling that you are being fed BS is ridiculous. You’d have to actually watch it in order to determine that. Unless of course you are so dead set against anything being a real sighting that you are instantly going to call fowl without even looking at what was posted. 

Obviously at that point you can in no way be considered to have anything constructive to say. You bring nothing to these threads but negativity. By definition you are not a skeptic. You are a cynic. You add nothing to these conversations, and worse yet try to shame those who do. 

Dont get me wrong either, I really don’t care. Nor am I one to run to mods over stuff like this. I’m just saying you're use of the word”right” seems kinda silly in this context. 

Yep, sure it is a solar balloon, (it is moving slowly and has a warped shape, l used to have one).

And the rest, Nothing new here, the better the evidence, the quicker the dirty bag of tricks is used to close the thread down.

B)

Edited by tmcom

3 minutes ago, tmcom said:

They are, but evidence is in the eye of the beholder, especially if,....never mind.

Yep, sure it is a solar balloon, (it is moving slowly and has a warped shape, l used to have one).

And the rest, Nothing new here, the better the evidence, the quicker the dirty bag of tricks is used to close the thread down.

B)

You thing Saru works for a secret world government or something? Sounds legit. 

5 minutes ago, Timothy said:

You thing Saru works for a secret world government or something? Sounds legit. 

Saru?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Timothy said:

You know, the head honcho around these parts...

Star Trek Discovery, Saru? Darnit, it is Saturday night after all, l should be allowed a Blood Wine bender.

^_^

• Like 1

I wonder if there's something to eat around here ... anybody hungry yet ?

~

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I wonder if there's something to eat around here ... anybody hungry yet ?

~

Just finished cooking some bacon on the grill, more left if you want it. And some lamb. It would only need a bit of olive oil and some salt + pepper.

Fire pit is going too, if you’d prefer to cook it there. And beer in the fridge. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Just finished cooking some bacon on the grill, more left if you want it. And some lamb. It would only need a bit of olive oil and some salt + pepper.

Fire pit is going too, if you’d prefer to cook it there. And beer in the fridge. :tu:

That sounds rather scrumptious ...

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:49 PM, Dejarma said:

yep i agree!!!! you & i are members of this place & if we feel we're being fed BS (in whatever shape or form) then we, as members, have the right to say so without being told we're complaining!

wow, that was hard for me to word that in such a diplomatic way-- must be something wrong with me;)

This is what you said in response to this.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, Alien Origins said:

Whiners never get very far do they? And further more if I want to comment on something with out watching a stupid trumped up CGI fake I believe I can do that here

So  Even if you did watch the video, you made it clear that you find making definite conclusions regarding it without even watching it, is perfectly acceptable. Its called trolling, and I highly doubt that it falls in the "rights" category as far as posting here.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:55 PM, Varelse said:

wow, such drama. chill out kids, it's just a youtube video, no one's getting rich. Even the UM bot has one every now and then.

I like to see new sightings, even if it's debunked. I would haven't even known what a solar balloon is.

Exactly. The drama around here is insane. If people have no interest in watching the video, great don't. But what's the point of coming in here and declaring their disinterest? Its cause they just cant avoid taking the opportunity to put other people down.

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Exactly. The drama around here is insane. If people have no interest in watching the video, great don't. But what's the point of coming in here and declaring their disinterest? Its cause they just cant avoid taking the opportunity to put other people down.

It's drama now to ask people to do more than post a link to a video? That's humorous.

• Like 1

The object was rigid, then slightly flexes in the center as if caught in a wind gust indicating it might be a cylinder shaped balloon. The sunlight on the trees tell me where the suns general direction was and the "UFO" reflected sunlight twice from that general direction.The object has a slow rotation as if just drifting along in the breeze.  My best guess based on its rotation, the center flexing, and sunlight reflection tells me it was a balloon.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, South Alabam said:

The object was rigid, then slightly flexes in the center as if caught in a wind gust indicating it might be a cylinder shaped balloon. The sunlight on the trees tell me where the suns general direction was and the "UFO" reflected sunlight twice from that general direction.The object has a slow rotation as if just drifting along in the breeze.  My best guess based on its rotation, the center flexing, and sunlight reflection tells me it was a balloon.

Take note folks. This is an excellent skeptic post. Dealt directly with what has been originally posted, had a well thought out reply to it. Never felt the need to insult or disrespect anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Take note folks. This is an excellent skeptic post. Dealt directly with what has been originally posted, had a well thought out reply to it. Never felt the need to insult or disrespect anyone. 

Please take note next time you post one of your complaints.

Let's have some real authentic UFO ... ballads ... music video clip intermission coming up ...

~

[00.04:33]

~