Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant two UFO spotted during Blood Moon Eclip

johncbdg

Seems that there are no limits to the hoaxes posted by the UFO community.

Since this was not properly introduced I recommend no one bother watching the video till it is properly introduced such as:

1. where it came from

2. why it is of interest

3. why it isn't another hoax video

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Instead of the hoax video here is an article with interesting REAL images of the eclipse.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/people-think-the-lunar-eclipse-means-the-end-of-the-world/news-story/b866bbbfc7d7c56954563d675106aee1

If you want to get a good laugh read this article. Notice the fake photo at the top of the article. The Moon is in front of the clouds.

https://roserambles.org/2018/07/24/massive-energy-shift-blood-moon-with-longest-lunar-eclipse-of-the-century-july-24-2018/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The video is interesting in a limited way, but because we have absolutely no way of proving what the objects/flares are, it all just becomes frustrating. We can speculate 'til we're blue in the face and be no nearer an answer.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Instead of the hoax video here is an article with interesting REAL images of the eclipse.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/people-think-the-lunar-eclipse-means-the-end-of-the-world/news-story/b866bbbfc7d7c56954563d675106aee1

If you want to get a good laugh read this article. Notice the fake photo at the top of the article. The Moon is in front of the clouds.

https://roserambles.org/2018/07/24/massive-energy-shift-blood-moon-with-longest-lunar-eclipse-of-the-century-july-24-2018/

This is off-topic.

Just now, stereologist said:

Are you still here you said you where gone now you are back starting to look silly

3 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Are you still here you said you where gone now you are back starting to look silly

So far you've managed to only post hoaxes.

Will you post any non-hoax videos and properly introduce the videos?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

This is off-topic.

No. It is about the fact that a well watched event was used to promote a UFO hoax. How odd - NOT.

Where was the hoax video supposedly taken? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

No. It is about the fact that a well watched event was used to promote a UFO hoax. How odd - NOT.

Where was the hoax video supposedly taken? 

off topic your post,info on video take time and read and watch then you will know what you ask.

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

off topic your post,info on video take time and read and watch then you will know what you ask.

Introduce the video. 

My post was completely on topic.

You have posted a hoax. I pointed out why it is a hoax. Millions of people saw the event and someone decides to create a hoax. The incredibly gullible for the hoaxes.

I recommend that no one watch videos that are not properly introduced.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Introduce the video. 

My post was completely on topic.

You have posted a hoax. I pointed out why it is a hoax. Millions of people saw the event and someone decides to create a hoax. The incredibly gullible for the hoaxes.

I recommend that no one watch videos that are not properly introduced.

this is like la la land now you keep on saying things about me and its not even my video i posted the video yes with its title Giant two {UFO spotted during Blood Moon Eclipse July 27,2018} you know that says plenty about the video then you say you not going post any more you are some thing else you think you going stop people watching the video  wow now that is not going happen,better than that i will be posting more ufo videos on the ufo message board and you know what i am not going reply to your posts keep posting if you like keep kicking to the top of board

1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

Quite honestly, what does seem more silly to me is you posting this laughable nonsense. This video would have to go down as being one of the worst fake UFO vids that I have seen in a while. And that's saying something. I can't believe that there are folk out there that would actually swallow this garb.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Quite honestly, what does seem more silly to me is you posting this laughable nonsense. This video would have to go down as being one of the worst fake UFO vids that I have seen in a while. And that's saying something. I can't believe that there are folk out there that would actually swallow this garb.  

I tell you this the videos are there for any one to view and make up there mind is it real or not i believe ever one can decide for themself .......................

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

I tell you this the videos are there for any one to view and make up there mind is it real or not i believe ever one can decide for themself .......................

Well I did decide for myself by making up my mind as it being NOT real. 

31 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

i posted the video yes with its title Giant two {UFO spotted during Blood Moon Eclipse July 27,2018} you know that says plenty about the video

It does indeed say plenty about the video.  If the title makes no sense at all then why should the content be expected to be any different?    At least try a proper translation into English!

1 minute ago, Astra. said:

Well I did decide for myself by making up my mind as it being NOT real. 

And that is ok to do that you will not change other peoples minds they all make up there own mind..........

1 minute ago, Essan said:

It does indeed say plenty about the video.  If the title makes no sense at all then why should the content be expected to be any different?    At least try a proper translation into English!

I will try my very best in future video posts.

49 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

this is like la la land now you keep on saying things about me and its not even my video i posted the video yes with its title Giant two {UFO spotted during Blood Moon Eclipse July 27,2018} you know that says plenty about the video then you say you not going post any more you are some thing else you think you going stop people watching the video  wow now that is not going happen,better than that i will be posting more ufo videos on the ufo message board and you know what i am not going reply to your posts keep posting if you like keep kicking to the top of board

It is pretty clear that I have been posting about the hoax videos, not about the poster except to point that you are not properly introducing the videos.

You posted a hoax. Are you pretending the video is not a hoax?

Here is you repeating a lie "then you say you not going post any more" I've already pointed out to you that the statement is a lie.  Why repeat the lie?

As you notice more posters are identifying the videos you post as hoaxes and trash. Let's keep these pathetic videos coming and soon everyone reading the UFO section will know that you purposely are posting trash.

Love this wishful thinking

"And that is ok to do that you will not change other peoples minds they all make up there own mind.........."

Are you counting on people at U-M to be particularly gullible. You'll find out they are not.

Edited by stereologist

3 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

And that is ok to do that you will not change other peoples minds they all make up there own mind..........

Indeed, and it's rather concerning in just how many gullible people are out there. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Giant two UFO spotted during Blood Moon Eclipse July 27,2018

ahh no..

I actually sat and watched the whole eclipse and did not see any ufo.. was using a small 6 inch dobsonian to watched it.. had perfect clear skies for it (nothing like the outback of australia for clear skies and no light pollution) 

so no

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes Dingo, it was pretty amazing and definitely worth setting the early morning alarm for. 

21 hours ago, stereologist said:

The Moon is in front of the clouds.

Guess they don't go by the same astronomy book as we do. There is no shortage of these ufo/blood moon videos just Google it.

Edited by Alien Origins

2 hours ago, Astra. said:

Yes Dingo, it was pretty amazing and definitely worth setting the early morning alarm for. 

I was moving back to west oz.. and drove over.. was sitting just outside belladonna drinking coffee.. freezing my butt off.. but well worth it.. cloud cover only started coming over during the last 10 mins of the eclipse.. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

I was moving back to west oz.. and drove over.. was sitting just outside belladonna drinking coffee.. freezing my butt off.. but well worth it.. cloud cover only started coming over during the last 10 mins of the eclipse.. 

So have you left Toowoomba and now living in West oz ?.....if so...wow! that's a long, long drive. You were lucky that the cloud stayed at bay. The cloud here came over not long after the full eclipse...so we were pretty fortunate. I couldn't believe either just how bright Mars was. Looking through the binoculars you could see the red tinge / glow of the planet.  

• Like 1