Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant two UFO spotted during Blood Moon Eclip

johncbdg

On 8/1/2018 at 5:35 AM, johncbdg said:

Giant two UFO spotted during Blood Moon Eclipse July 27,2018

I see nothing that looks like a giant two.

15 hours ago, johncbdg said:

so right could be anything

..…but most definitely nothing. Except for the horrible CGI hoax it has been exposed as being.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, johncbdg said:

so right could be anything

Depends on your definition of anything.

On 8/1/2018 at 11:35 PM, johncbdg said:

this is like la la land now you keep on saying things about me and its not even my video i posted the video yes with its title Giant two {UFO spotted during Blood Moon Eclipse July 27,2018} you know that says plenty about the video then you say you not going post any more you are some thing else you think you going stop people watching the video  wow now that is not going happen,better than that i will be posting more ufo videos on the ufo message board and you know what i am not going reply to your posts keep posting if you like keep kicking to the top of board

Thanks for posting, but unfortunately the first is probably someone's hot air balloon, (one of those chubby coin ones, on its side) and the second, is a pretty terrible colored blob over the telescope, or some other cheap optical illusion.

And sure there is more legit UFO stuff out there, but posting it here is more of a case of the "we come in peace, shoot to kill" theme.

B)

On 04/08/2018 at 10:28 AM, tmcom said:

Thanks for posting, but unfortunately the first is probably someone's hot air balloon, (one of those chubby coin ones, on its side) and the second, is a pretty terrible colored blob over the telescope, or some other cheap optical illusion.

And sure there is more legit UFO stuff out there, but posting it here is more of a case of the "we come in peace, shoot to kill" theme.

B)

I like that that is about it in a nutshell..................

• Like 1

Just now, johncbdg said:

{I like that} that is about it in a nutshell..................

Fake news