Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Sensations?

Eimbooo

Recently, I've been feeling really uncomfortable in my own house. I tense up and jump around when I'm in my bedroom or in the hall, and I feel like someone is behind me, or I'm going to see a figure in the corner of a room. 

It's not my first time I've had this happen, it used to happen when I was younger. In a previous house, I used to see blurry shapes race across my vision, sometimes black sometimes white. When in my current house, I've seen images of a pale looking girl disappear into the hall behind a mattress we had in there for a short time. On Halloween about 3 years ago I was going to a school party and on my way there, I saw a girl run in front of a girl and get a hit by car (she looked like myself) and then she was gone. At that day, I was dressed as a with and had seen a spiritual shaman earlier that day (he did my face make up) When my parents used to cleanse my room, I'd often be really uncomfortable and be a huge emotional mess. I've had a few experiences with things randomly knocked off in the night, and I've lost things like jade and amethyst in my room. 

The only true experience I've had with actually paticipating in spiritual activities is questioning with ball pendants, in which me and my friend both woke up with cuts on our foreheads, in the exact same spot. 

I've dragged my brother and father into my room, my brother and dad can feel the eerie feeling as well. (My father has his third eye closed, but he was more of seeing spiritual energy levels of others and my brother doesn't really have any talent in spiritual energies. I naturally have a decent third eye view and can feel presences easier)

Edited by Eimbooo
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Eimbooo said:

The only true experience I've had with actually paticipating in spiritual activities is questioning with ball pendants, in which me and my friend both woke up with cuts on our foreheads, in the exact same spot. 

Don't communicate with them. They lie anyway. Besides you "empower" them. My best advice is don't be afraid. Nothing can hurt you unless you let it and banish it with your own methods. It's not the tools you use but the "Focus of belief and intention". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My dad's house has the exact same eerie feeling you describe.  When I was a kid my brothers and I would see this ghost frequently in our bedroom. I describe the detailed story in a different post if your interested, "Friend has same ghost encounter I did." Anyway, the house has always had a creepy feeling like something is definitely watching you. It's strange though because the feeling is only in certain areas of the house.  Anytime you're upstairs or at the bottom of the stairs looking up you can feel it and it just gives me a fearful feeling.  My dad, brothers, and any of our friends that have gone upstairs all feel the same thing especially if they are alone.  When you're leaving to go downstairs and you flick the last light off you just naturally want to sprint down the stairs, I just wish I could know why that natural instinct is there.  We've even had a babysitter quit when I was a kid because she said when she was upstairs she just had the creepiest feeling.  The downstairs of my dad's house is fine which I find interesting. It was built in the 1980s so I don't know what would have happened there to make it feel that way.

Since my childhood encounters (I'm 24 now) I haven't seen any movement as you claim, but I understand what you're saying.  Do you feel eeire all over your house or just certain areas? Also, any new encounters since your original post?