Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

it's Time You All Knew What The Most Secret S

johncbdg

it's Time You All Knew What The Most Secret Subject in the World Is

They say this video contains some mind blowing information that goes against everything we know.

• Sad 1

Once again, an interesting video BUT ........... there's no way to prove any of it. :hmm: Plus, the speaker(who is he?), speaks way too fast to the point of slurring his words in parts, uses 'er' & 'um' a lot ..... this is perhaps a ploy for listeners to gain an overall impression of what he's saying, rather than being able to analyse a little as they go along. 

Whatever is in that video is probably worthless crap. It is so pointless no one  has mentioned the contents.

The most secret subject in the world?

1. The location of Jimmy Hoffa?
  2. The nuclear codes?
  3. Plans to get al-Zarqawi?
  4. Iranian nuke strategy?

All of those are probably much better results than the contents of the video.

• Like 3

What if the most secret subject in ufology is that it is a Petri dish for intelligence agencies performing social science experiments?

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Vaeni said:

What if the most secret subject in ufology is that it is a Petri dish for intelligence agencies performing social science experiments?

There is, on the fringiest of the fringe, a story doing the rounds thst reports to be from a woman who suffered from repeated abductions. 
One night, she fought against the sleep paralysis and witnessed the whole process - flashing lights, doors opening etc, and then something happens and the aliens (who appeared to be Greys) turned into men in balaclavas. Once they realised they weren't disguised anymore, they bolted, warning her to never speak of what happened. She was never abducted again. 

Well that's good and disturbing. Let's hope not true!

I was thinking more along the lines of make it a laughing stock subject to drive away scientific interest, then change the entire thrust of the subject to government disclosure. Populate the main stage with ex military people, "whistle blowers," and the such. And see which foreign intelligence agents might try to use them as a backdoor into the corridors of power.

Also, if ever there were a place to test out the effects of blasting people with fake news through social media....

Edited by Jeremy Vaeni

On ‎1‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, johncbdg said:

They say this video contains some mind blowing information that goes against everything we know.

If you have a mind to blow.

By the first 3 minutes the narrator shows he's a rambling idiot who doesn't understand English, he can quote Wilbert Smith but doesn't understand what's being said. 

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Again...I'm not giving these videos views.

Sum up what it is and why you believe it, and then we can discuss. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"They aren't going to tell you where they are from, what they are doing here, what's the purpose or where are they from".

Not really any good info in that.  

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 8:53 AM, johncbdg said:

it's Time You All Knew What The Most Secret Subject in the World Is

What kind of sooper-seekrit can it be if there is a YouTube video about it that can be posted up by any ole shmoe on an obscure website in a dusty old corner of the internet?

Edited by Resume
format
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Resume said:

What kind of sooper-seekrit can it be if there is a YouTube video about it that can be posted up by any ole shmoe on an obscure website in a dusty old corner of the internet?

Hunh. You've just debunked every conspiracy throry, ever. Don't tell the conspiridiots, though. They get angry when people use logic on them.

--Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

They get angry when people use logic on them.

Like JWs, Mormons and Evangelicals! :yes:

• Haha 1

On 01/08/2018 at 3:18 PM, Saru said:

May be worth including a bit about what you think about the video or what you think is interesting about it.

You've been posting quite a few videos lately - keep in mind that "quality over quantity" is usually the best approach.

I posted this video up again to get some replys i believe ufos are real and that people are not crazy the ones who see them that is,

3 hours ago, johncbdg said:

I posted this video up again to get some replys i believe ufos are real and that people are not crazy the ones who see them that is,

Fine. You believe ufos are real.  That's an okay position.

What is troubling is that you post videos without telling anyone why they should look at the video. If I posted just a link to some website it would be meaningless and just as inviting as a link to a video.

Try to explain why you posted a link to this particular video and what the video contents mean to you. How does this video fall into line with your belief that ufos are real?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, johncbdg said:

It may be just me, but I really don't like when people use "UFO" to claim they believe UFO's are real.     That is far too vague for me.   Does that mean they believe most Unidentified Flying Objects are alien spacecraft?   I assume it must mean that they think there have been a few UFO's that they feel were alien spacecraft.  It's like saying I believe monsters are real.  

On 08/08/2018 at 10:37 PM, stereologist said:

Fine. You believe ufos are real.  That's an okay position.

What is troubling is that you post videos without telling anyone why they should look at the video. If I posted just a link to some website it would be meaningless and just as inviting as a link to a video.

Try to explain why you posted a link to this particular video and what the video contents mean to you. How does this video fall into line with your belief that ufos are real?

I will sort that out, there has been new footage taken from the midlothian area so keep a look out for the new footage ...........

20 hours ago, kartikg said:

I reported that video as spam on YT after less than 5 seconds. 

Some people are never happy did you put your name to it?...............

9 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

I will sort that out, there has been new footage taken from the midlothian area so keep a look out for the new footage ...........

Sounds a bit cryptic. I wonder if you filmed it?

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

Sounds a bit cryptic. I wonder if you filmed it?

You do love a conspiracy or is it just a rare form of paranoia you suffer from Tim.........................?

37 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

You do love a conspiracy or is it just a rare form of paranoia you suffer from Tim.........................?

I guess I could suffer from a specific johncbdg type paranoia, but I’m pretty sure it’s just the strange and individual way that you post everything. 

• Like 1