Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

QAnon and Trumps MAGA tour

Piney

Creepy cults are creepy. 

Next thing ya know, they'll be wearing arm bands and goose stepping together.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, if I read this article right a total of 4 people at this rally. I'm not sure that's a "movement".

• Haha 2

So a few internet trolls decided to leave their basements to reveal their ignorance to the world. I guess that's what happens when your parents are siblings...

• Like 2

I hope this following remains primarily online, but I really do worry about it leaking into real life.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Coyote Speaks said:

I hope this following remains primarily online, but I really do worry about it leaking into real life.

There are more articles and more of them are showing up at  the MAGA tour. :mellow: 

On 8/3/2018 at 6:28 PM, Podo said:

So a few internet trolls decided to leave their basements to reveal their ignorance to the world. I guess that's what happens when your parents are siblings...

Who went to the same "special school" together......

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

There are more articles and more of them are showing up at  the MAGA tour. :mellow: 

Who went to the same "special school" together......

I've heard Trump was giving VIP treatment to people wearing Q shirts, etc as well. Considering how vital Alex Jones was to getting him elected and how internet savvy his campaign is I wouldn't be surprised if QAnon is essentially just his way of courting 4chan.

Though apparently even some of the "proof" Q released was easily debunked. Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Coyote Speaks said:

I've been debunking here for near years. I'm still shocked how dense people are.

I have big issues with Alex Jones. My oldest was murdered. If somebody told me I was a "crisis actor" the last thing they would see would be a 165 lb Algonquian logger and saddle breaker coming through their door without opening it to twist their head in the wrong direction...... 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Coyote Speaks said:

I've heard Trump was giving VIP treatment to people wearing Q shirts, etc as well. Considering how vital Alex Jones was to getting him elected and how internet savvy his campaign is I wouldn't be surprised if QAnon is essentially just his way of courting 4chan.

Pretty sure the whole Q thing has been debunked as being TOTALLY made up, and based on a novel from the 90s?

20 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Pretty sure the whole Q thing has been debunked as being TOTALLY made up, and based on a novel from the 90s?

Yeah but sadly for its followers you must believe that facts are things before something can be debunked. 

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah but sadly for its followers you must believe that facts are things before something can be debunked. 

Not sure I get you...?

Just now, Emma_Acid said:

Not sure I get you...?

Ive been following this Q thing for a while and its pretty fanciful.  I dont believe there is any amount of information which could debunk the conspiracy(ies) in their minds. 

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ive been following this Q thing for a while and its pretty fanciful.  I dont believe there is any amount of information which could debunk the conspiracy(ies) in their minds. 

Oh I see. I stopped following politics in general a few weeks ago. I just can't take it anymore. Have you seen the film Annihilation? That's how I feel about politics on the internet. A f-ed up, cross-mutilating prism of weirdness.

The Q stuff is hilarious though.

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Oh I see. I stopped following politics in general a few weeks ago. I just can't take it anymore. Have you seen the film Annihilation? That's how I feel about politics on the internet. A f-ed up, cross-mutilating prism of weirdness.

Yeah youre definitely not wrong about the weirdness but I haven't seen the film yet. 

At this point its become like a slowly forming car crash that I cant take my eyes off of. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah youre definitely not wrong about the weirdness but I haven't seen the film yet. 

At this point its become like a slowly forming car crash that I cant take my eyes off of. 

If you're into your sci fi or cosmic horror, give it a bash, its a good one.

But yeah, politics in the US has reached some fever pitch of staggering oddness (poetic that)

• Thanks 1