Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
hetrodoxly

Tommy Robinson released

405 posts in this topic

hetrodoxly

Tommy Robinson released, the presiding judge said what everyone who was interested in a 'fair trial' was saying "he never had time to defend himself in court" ie it was a kangaroo court.

I have to admit he looks like a broken man, his weight loss is startling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

Essan

I hope he has learned a lesson.  I doubt it :( 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

seanjo
8 minutes ago, Essan said:

Learned a lesson?

Dumbledore the Awesome

What, off of TV's Time Team and before that Blackadder? 

Oh, Tommy Robinson. Who's he then? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Essan
26 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Learned a lesson?

Not to try and prejudice trials by breaching stipulations for person gain.   But as I say, I doubt it.    That;s twice now ....

He is not Judge Dread,   Just a very naughty boy ..... ;) 

• Thanks 1

seanjo
31 minutes ago, Essan said:

Not to try and prejudice trials by breaching stipulations for person gain.   But as I say, I doubt it.    That;s twice now ....

He is not Judge Dread,   Just a very naughty boy ..... ;) 

He was in contempt of court for trying to publicise/film the group of pedophiles sentencing at court. I applaud him for it.

It makes me wonder why other cases in the past have had the not proven guilty accused named because it might encourage other victims to come forward, but the rules changed for this group and other similar groups, why is that? Where is the "justice is blind"?

• Like 1

bee

I'm very pleased to hear that he has been released on bail and finally gets to go home to his family -

This whole episode has been a stain on the British Justice System... and well done to all his supporters
who got out on the streets and didn't let Tommy rot in jail and the case get brushed under the carpet..

This guy, Ezra Levant from Canada has taken a special interest in Tommy's case, went to the appeal court
and is making reports about it... and talking about surrounding issues.... like how badly TR was treated while in prison..

• Like 7

bee
12 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

Tommy Robinson released, the presiding judge said what everyone who was interested in a 'fair trial' was saying "he never had time to defend himself in court" ie it was a kangaroo court.

I have to admit he looks like a broken man, his weight loss is startling

He has lost a lot of weight... but hopefully isn't a broken man.... and after some rest and recuperation and TLC will be ok..

Let's hope so anyway

• Like 3

bee

He's looking happier now he has been reunited with his wife and kids and will be able to go with them
on a holiday that was booked months ago.... that should help him to emotionally heal.. 

Tommy takes time out to directly address his supporters and the public and say Thank You...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mr Supertypo

Finally, it was about time. We need more people like Tommy. Frankly this case was a eye opener for me, i tought that political prisoners was something of the past.

Wth happen to the UK?

• Like 4

freetoroam
14 hours ago, Essan said:

What lesson? That free speech is  dead in this country when it comes to speaking out against pedophile gangs?

Anyone who says what he did was wrong are condoning these gangs. He says out loud what a lot of the population are thinking. 

Our politically correct, embrace everyone and everything no matter how low they are, country is becoming a laughing stock, but it is not funny, it is a disgrace and we are being taken advantaged of and walked all over by every low life scum which uses excuses such as religion, colour, claim of poverty and mental instability,  to get away with criminal activities....enough of the do gooders and media covering up for them, we need more people like Tommy Robinson to stand up and say enough is enough.

How the heck have we got to the stage where people are defending all these criminals? 

Enough of the excuses for them, they have no place in our society if we want multiculturalism to work. 

We have many racists living here who are not English and have many no go areas, yes areas which a person cannot walk through because they are the wrong colour or religion....thats how f.upped our country has become.

We have councils giving planning permission for mosques to be built which are visible for miles away. We have a massive mosques in Cambridge....Cambridge FFS!  The muslims have made it absolutely clear they want their own areas, their own laws and they will have as many children as they can, bringing them up in muslim areas to eventually outbreed us....and the stupid lefties see this as intergration!!!??!! They are the biggest haters of other religions  and are anti intergration and too many people cannot see this, mainly because it has not happened on their door step. Well it happened on mine many years ago! I have seen it and it is getting worse. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Essan
1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

What lesson? That free speech is  dead in this country when it comes to speaking out against pedophile gangs?

Anyone who says what he did was wrong are condoning these gangs.

I don't think you really mean that.

Anyway, they weren't paedophiles ;)  

As for free speech: with all rights come responsibilities.  And if you breach those responsiblitiles, because your ego is bigger than your common sense, there are consequences. That's what Yaxley-Lennon has to learn. 

Edited by Essan

Setton

Anyone who says what he did was wrong are condoning these gangs. 

No. Anyone who says what he did was wrong are trying to see these gangs brought to justice. 

Robinson's actions risked these gangs getting off on a procedural technicality. 

Just like he has. 

We have many racists living here who are not English and have many no go areas, yes areas which a person cannot walk through because they are the wrong colour or religion....

Really. Where? Because I live in Bradford, which according to the nationalist nutjobs is full of them. 

And there's not a single area I've ever been unable to walk through. 

Mr Supertypo
4 hours ago, Setton said:

No. Anyone who says what he did was wrong are trying to see these gangs brought to justice. 

Robinson's actions risked these gangs getting off on a procedural technicality. 

What kind of crappy justice system do you have? A gang member can sneak inside the couthouse and get caught with an iphone and his gang fellows will be released? Another good point to the hero Tommy. He exposed that joke your system is. First by getting arrested and put in prison by a farce of a process then the technicality you mention. Good night. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Setton
10 minutes ago, Mr Supertypo said:

What kind of crappy justice system do you have? A gang member can sneak inside the couthouse and get caught with an iphone and his gang fellows will be released? Another good point to the hero Tommy. He exposed that joke your system is. First by getting arrested and put in prison by a farce of a process then the technicality you mention. Good night. 

If someone prejudices the jury, the defending lawyer can argue for a mistrial. 

That's what the restriction was in place to prevent and that's what Robinson risked. 

As for what kind of justice system we have, it's one that's worked for 800 years and the one yours is almost certainly based on. 

• Like 1

Mr Supertypo

And yet a outsider taking selfies with his iphone can put the entire system upside down.

• Thanks 1

Setton
49 minutes ago, Mr Supertypo said:

And yet a outsider taking selfies with his iphone can put the entire system upside down.

What are you on about? 

hetrodoxly
23 hours ago, Essan said:

They've let him out the case was unsound, he was wrongly convicted, the only 'lesson learned' is we have no right in this country to criticize 3rd world countries for false imprisonment.

• Thanks 2

hetrodoxly

It's hard to believe this happened in a British prison.

• Thanks 2

Kismit

We do all know he was released and is facing a re-trial, don't we?

Not that he was released as an innocent man.

• Like 4

hetrodoxly
41 minutes ago, Kismit said:

We do all know he was released and is facing a re-trial, don't we?

Not that he was released as an innocent man.

Innocent until proven guilty.

• Thanks 1

Kismit
6 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

Innocent until proven guilty.

I'm pretty sure that if he is proven guilty at the re-trial there will be those voices in the crowd who claim he was framed, or it was a government hack job.

Some will always see him as innocent. 

• Like 1

Essan
2 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

They've let him out the case was unsound, he was wrongly convicted, the only 'lesson learned' is we have no right in this country to criticize 3rd world countries for false imprisonment.

You do understand the irony of that?   He has been released on appeal (due to questions over the speed of his initial trial).  This proves ...... that the UK is not like many other "3rd world" countries.  or, indeed, 1st world countries :)    He wasn;t even kept in solitary confinement in a foreign country during his imprisonment!  

But as Kismit says, there are some who will proclaim his innocence and a conspiracy whatever the outcome.  And the vast majority of people in this country who have never heard of him, or if they have, would rather he b*****ed off somewhere else to preach his intolerance and hatred,  A bit like some of those Imans .... ;) 

Black Red Devil
On 8/2/2018 at 4:15 AM, hetrodoxly said:

I have to admit he looks like a broken man, his weight loss is startling.

If the presiding judge has publicly admitted to this, wait for a compensation lawsuit.

Grey Area

Let’s get the bat signal ready, in Tommy’s absence at least 50 criminals haven’t been shouted at from court to remand.

I feel the world is a bit safer now and order has been restored.