Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘We are Q’: A deranged conspiracy cult leaps

ExpandMyMind

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Our shower of Wallys are a parade of saints compared to other shower of Wallys around the world.

Agree. Our shower of Wally's are also bloody boooring! :sleepy:..

7 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Agree. Our shower of Wally's are also bloody boooring! :sleepy:..

To think we could have had Abbott and Costello ....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, NicoletteS said:

Well your illustration isn't a conspiracy. I was aware of trumps attacks on sex traffickers as he quietly took down the sex industry in an attack on child traffickers. That' not a conspiracy I am well aware of what he' been doing and the fact that the media is silent about it. Kennedy tho wtf? Who am I calling naive is this a joke? Look at the string of facts trailed into nonsense you just put together. Perfectly illustrates my point. Anything people don' want to believe just gets twisted into a bunch of nonsense and called a conspiracy... no need to acknowledge that half the "conspiracies" are facts that somebody would prefer weren't mentioned, just smear them together with dope fiend talk and pretend that renders them untrue...

My illustration presented specific examples of the conspiracy theories propagated by QAnon and his/her/its supporters. You described those examples as nonsense. And just like the vast majority of conspiracy theories, they are indeed just that  — nonsense.

There were no facts in those examples whatsoever, so how they illustrate your point is beyond me.

I'll not address your other comments as this topic is not about Trump's accomplishments or lack thereof; it's not about MSM; nor is it about a conspiracy to smear conspiracies. It's about QAnon and the cult-like following behind it. Suggest you brush up on what's going on there before getting back on that soap box of yours.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

anyone who doesn't believe in deep-state saboteurs is stubbornly refusing to believe what's been staring them in the face for years now. 

In the 2 years of all things Trump, I have become a believer.  No other answer fits the behavior we've been seeing.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Kismit said:

In short Qanon is a poor source for information, and those who can not look skeptically at the claims of anyone, without real evidence, those who swalow this sort of thing hook, line, and sinker are the group most responsible for spreading dis-information.

Oh, my.  You just described the millions of faithful MSM consumers with glazed eyes and digital pitchforks...

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

It seems like people are trying to create their own alternate reality where the things they want to believe are true

The answer to this problem is as simple as it ever was, we just seem to have lost our memory of its value: DEMAND REAL EVIDENCE.  Ignore any damned report from anyone that uses the phrase "unnamed" sources.

• Like 4

@OverSword

We are Q

e4180b8588c0bf459e3c3c4b0d31b499f96a1307

•  

Dang! I was waiting for this! From watching a new's bit of this last night, to this thread. I kept getting John DeLancie's image and his voice stuck in my head after that. :lol: 

Makes me wonder why this group or person chose the letter Q to start of their group name. *shrugs*

I do believe this is just me, but it looks to me with somethings going on with Alex Jones, (with I believe a  (custody trial  )  and other other such social media sites taking down some of his contents  it seems to me, he's getting less of a spotlight these days. So, it also seems to me, that now something new is popping up in it's place of AJ. (Like I said, it could be just me.) 

One thing that disturbs me, is that it seems that conspiracy theorists and their groups are getting more of a spotlight, than it has been in the past. I remember years ago, when such groups and theories were just popping up in certain books, and various sites, and other ways like graffiti. (On my to work, seeing 9/11 an inside job graffiti sprayed under various bridges over highways I usually took to work.) Now, it's more out in the open, than it was before. 

I have become more apathetic to new's sources and sites and such. Or at the least, I question it at first showing. So, I agree with the OP. I see the many posts here, saying as to why it is happening and as to what to believe and not believe. I just wonder, what can we do about it? 

Or, was that discussed here too? :blink:  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I do believe this is just me, but it looks to me with somethings going on with Alex Jones, (with I believe a  (custody trial  )  and other other such social media sites taking down some of his contents  it seems to me, he's getting less of a spotlight these days. So, it also seems to me, that now something new is popping up in it's place of AJ. (Like I said, it could be just me.)

Alex Jones is a tad busy with legal issues at the moment. Here's the latest on the one brick short a load conspiracy pusher:

Alex Jones Wants Sandy Hook Parents to Pay His Legal Fees
It’s not enough that Alex Jones has accused the parents of Noah Pozner, a 6-year-old killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, of being actors. It’s not enough that he’s exposed them to death threats and harassment that has led them to move homes seven times. And it’s not enough that he’s made tons of money in the process.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/alex-jones-wants-sandy-hook-parents-to-pay-his-legal-fees.html

Other than that, I haven't seem much press on him. The QAnon nonsense had been grabbing the majority of headlines on the conspiracy theories front.

• Like 2

Here's more information on the QAnon conspiracy theory about how Trump is in total control over, well pretty much, everything:

#QAnon, the scarily popular pro-Trump conspiracy theory, explained
The Russia investigation is a sham. It’s actually a cover story for special counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump working together to expose thousands of pedophiles hidden in plain sight — including Hillary Clinton (and Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama), who will soon be under arrest. (Or perhaps already have been and are on their way to Guantanamo Bay.) The GOP lost the Alabama special election for Jeff Sessions’s Senate seat on purpose — a plan devised years ago to reveal the use of fraudulent voting machines and, ultimately, take down none other than George Soros. Or the Rothschilds. Or the Illuminati. And there’s no White House chaos at all; in fact, despite legal scandals and special counsel investigations and bile-laden tweets, everything, absolutely everything, is going just as Donald Trump intended it.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/1/17253444/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory-reddit

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Kittens Are Jerks

40 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I do believe this is just me, but it looks to me with somethings going on with Alex Jones, (with I believe a  (custody trial  )  and other other such social media sites taking down some of his contents  it seems to me, he's getting less of a spotlight these days. So, it also seems to me, that now something new is popping up in it's place of AJ. (Like I said, it could be just me.)

Alex Jones is a tad busy with legal issues at the moment. Here's the latest on the one brick short a load conspiracy pusher:

•  

That is what I feel. :yes: 

It’s not enough that Alex Jones has accused the parents of Noah Pozner, a 6-year-old killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, of being actors. It’s not enough that he’s exposed them to death threats and harassment that has led them to move homes seven times. And it’s not enough that he’s made tons of money in the process.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/alex-jones-wants-sandy-hook-parents-to-pay-his-legal-fees.html

Other than that, I haven't seem much press on him. The QAnon nonsense had been grabbing the majority of headlines on the conspiracy theories front.

In which I feel, it seems to be replacing AJ and infowars at the moment. 

The thing of his bit on that particular family and child, I am livid. :angry: I live in Connecticut. Despite living and working about an hour away from Sandy Hook, I do believe I waited on that family at a bookstore I worked at at the time, before the Sandy Hook tragedy. I remember trying to find a particular comic book for their son/nephew (it was his uncle who came up to me with Noah and asked about it) (I didn't find the book :( ) I remember a sweet boy and a close family. (His parents and sister were there too if I remember correctly) 

I then remember reading the paper days after the tragedy and recognizing Noah's face. I remember recognizing his uncle (and the rest of the family) when the uncle spoke in the news on tv. I remember them well. And to say that sweet child didn't exist?!?! :o:angry:  There is no way anyone can convince me of any good thoughts of AJ. My daughter went to school with someone who lost a sibling. So did my daughter's fiance (who was from that area) 

I guess, that is why I feel alarmed at the rise of such groups like Qanon and such. From how I view them, I feel it will only bring a lot of problems. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Here's more information on the QAnon conspiracy theory about how Trump is in total control over, well pretty much, everything:

#QAnon, the scarily popular pro-Trump conspiracy theory, explained
The Russia investigation is a sham. It’s actually a cover story for special counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump working together to expose thousands of pedophiles hidden in plain sight — including Hillary Clinton (and Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama), who will soon be under arrest. (Or perhaps already have been and are on their way to Guantanamo Bay.) The GOP lost the Alabama special election for Jeff Sessions’s Senate seat on purpose — a plan devised years ago to reveal the use of fraudulent voting machines and, ultimately, take down none other than George Soros. Or the Rothschilds. Or the Illuminati. And there’s no White House chaos at all; in fact, despite legal scandals and special counsel investigations and bile-laden tweets, everything, absolutely everything, is going just as Donald Trump intended it.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/1/17253444/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory-reddit

Yeah, I found about that too, when first heard of them. 

• Like 1

It is a well-known fact that even psychopaths can have free access to the internet.

I know. Just ask me...  :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

1 hour ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

There is no way anyone can convince me of any good thoughts of AJ.

let's not get too carried away with believing the Mind Control Media and the lies and negative spin they pedal about Alex Jones...

Alex Jones Final Statement on Sandy Hook

Edited by bee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bee said:

let's not get too carried away with believing the Mind Control Media and the lies and negative spin they pedal about Alex Jones..

Oh okay sure. Let's instead get carried away with believing the lunatic rantings and ravings of a prolific liar.

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks
Removed Alex Jones' BS tweet.
  • Like 3

I'm just gonna sprinkle glitter on this. 

Maybe it'll help. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Oh okay sure. Let's instead get carried away with believing the lunatic rantings and ravings of a prolific liar.

as usual on these occasions - the biggest critics are the ones who don't watch any of the shows and believe
what they are told to believe by the corrupt MSM... 

Yes AJ likes a jolly good rant :)  but there is much much more to him than that... 

After Trump he is the next biggest target of the Enemy of the People Media....

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, bee said:

let's not get too carried away with believing the Mind Control Media and the lies and negative spin they pedal about Alex Jones...

:o  :blink:  

There is a clip showing Jones saying it's a hoax at about 1:09 in this video. 

And I do not trust infowars or what Alex Jones has to say. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bee said:

as usual on these occasions - the biggest critics are the ones who don't watch any of the shows and believe
what they are told to believe by the corrupt MSM... 

Yes AJ likes a jolly good rant :)  but there is much much more to him than that... 

After Trump he is the next biggest target of the Enemy of the People Media....

As well he should be.

7 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

:o  :blink: 

There is a clip showing Jones saying it's a hoax at about 1:09 in this video. 

And I do not trust infowars or what Alex Jones has to say. 

if you are really interested in getting the whole picture you will have to watch this...

but I don't think you will.... and this thread is about Qanon... but I responded to the usual knee jerk and
programmed reaction to AJ...

the machinations of a psychological operation designed to bamboozle people are a bit multi faceted
and can get complicated.... 

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

Seeing as I used to be ChaosRose...I know a little bit about chaos.

And I know exactly what QAnon is trying to do.

They're trying to manipulate reality, or at least the perception of it.

Now, there are people who do that in some ways to expand their creativity. 

They try to think outside the box, break down limitations to success, etc.

That's all just fine.

But this is not that. 

QAnon is using lies to hurt real people, and they know they're doing it. 

And they're doing it to promote a regime that is attempting fascism. 

They've given Chaos such a bad name that now you'll have to deal with GlitterRose. 

• Like 2

Wasn't Qanon the one that said there was a video of Hilary and Huma Abedin torturing and eating a little girl in some bizarre satanic ritual that was going to be released?

24 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Is that Jane's dad??

I don't get the joke.  Do you really not know who that is?

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I don't get the joke.  Do you really not know who that is?

I think he's talking about Jessica Jones.

And that's all the breadcrumbs you're getting!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1