Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘We are Q’: A deranged conspiracy cult leaps

ExpandMyMind

2 hours ago, Myles said:

How many openly racist black people are running on the DNC ticket this year?

They're still the party of racists. They just switched White racists with Black racists.

• Like 2

I think we have to consider the possibility that this is just another Russian ruse meant to further divide people against each other.

That said, it doesn't mean there aren't real life people who are gonna glom onto the conspiracy theories and do real life scary things because of it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What’s to refute except that you led me to believe they are serious contenders. 

Still the democrat party is filled with prominent black racists, self loathing whites, belittlers, doubters and fear mongering mental midgets who actually do hold important elected office positions who’s policies over the last 60 years have devastated minority communities and have utterly destroyed the minority family unit. Yet the minorities can’t survive without them? I think it’s the other way around. If the minorities stop buying their bs it’s the dems who can’t survive without them.

• Like 5

Perhaps the "Q"-cult can identify as a minority, and thus be subject to "protection"

Perhaps EVERYTHING minority should be subject to protection.

Yeah... that's the ticket.