Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Between Words

ParanormalKris

This must of Happens more then we Realizes, but I am having A Hard Time Balancing What People Tell me to be True Or not, Between what I know with in All of my Being to be True. And I got this really Strong Anger from it. Like one time, My Mother who is A Dark Entity, was trying to Tell my that you Should put A Bar on Being Psychic. That You can only Go Up so Much as a  Psychic Before you have to Stopped. Witch you Can't Do that! Or I am " Labeled with Something, just cause I know things that Others Don't. One Time My Mom Told me " Your not Acting Right". And it is my Dad too! I Had been Waiting All Month to. Watch this Documentary on the Winchester House, And Got to that Night. I got up after the First Segment, My Dad went and Change the Channel on me. If They only Knew. I have Awards for Psychic Classes I'm Taking now, They would freak on me. And All These Other Stuff. I would Love to Hear People Thoughts on this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Youtube has plenty of documentaries about the Winchester House, which is basically about a huge crazy house built by a woman as crazy, because she thought her house was haunted by people killed by guns. See one documentary, you have seen them all on that. It is actually kind of boring once you have seen it and heard the tale once.

But, it is a good object lesson about paranormal delusion.

• Thanks 1

f340bf3cbbf8a6a093cf2ef26b4f77ab.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

This must of Happens more then we Realizes, but I am having A Hard Time Balancing What People Tell me to be True Or not, Between what I know with in All of my Being to be True. And I got this really Strong Anger from it. Like one time, My Mother who is A Dark Entity, was trying to Tell my that you Should put A Bar on Being Psychic. That You can only Go Up so Much as a  Psychic Before you have to Stopped. Witch you Can't Do that! Or I am " Labeled with Something, just cause I know things that Others Don't. One Time My Mom Told me " Your not Acting Right". And it is my Dad too! I Had been Waiting All Month to. Watch this Documentary on the Winchester House, And Got to that Night. I got up after the First Segment, My Dad went and Change the Channel on me. If They only Knew. I have Awards for Psychic Classes I'm Taking now, They would freak on me. And All These Other Stuff. I would Love to Hear People Thoughts on this.

I'd love to hear more about the Psychic Classes you're taking as I've never heard of such a thing before. I didn't think it was something one could learn. Who runs it?

10 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

I would Love to Hear People Thoughts on this.

Welcome to UM, ParanormalKris.  Be careful what you wish for, it seems like you're already hearing too many thoughts.  

My head hurts...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

So... Your post is meant to have a subconscious effect on the reader? Or do you just really like throwing seemingly sporadic caps throughout your ramblings? I'm betting on the former seeing as how you labeled it "between words"? 

12 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

If They only Knew. I have Awards for Psychic Classes I'm Taking now, They would freak on me. And All These Other Stuff. I would Love to Hear People Thoughts on this.

Hi,

We live in a world where what is true and real is very subjective. What you know with all your being to be true is what must hold dearly as your core truth. You also know that this truth is not a common understanding. Quite the opposit actually.

I find it best to stay balanced on this topic of skeptic/believer. I can deeply appreciate why the skeptic thinks and feels the way that they do and I fully support their way of being as I remain faithful to my very different kind of truth.

John

• Like 1

Thanks John, But I am Really Psychic. People Don't have to believe in it, But They Do have to Respect it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 4:53 AM, ParanormalKris said:

Hello there

May I ask a few clarity seeking questions?

A) you mention mom that is a dark entity. Is that literal or metaphorical?

B )you are having a hard time juggling what people say and what u believe..Right? Examples besides psychic abilities?

C) is it just mom and dad or other people to?

On 8/2/2018 at 10:10 PM, ParanormalKris said:

Thanks John, But I am Really Psychic. People Don't have to believe in it, But They Do have to Respect it.

People don't have to believe, nor do they have to respect it. Now if you want to prove it......

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, ParanormalKris said:

After reading this, my head hurts. 

Question: Is English not your native language?

On 8/3/2018 at 10:10 AM, ParanormalKris said:

have yet to have met a real psychic.. so please do not mind if i remain skeptical.. oh and btw.. no.. I really do not need to respect it.. respect is not given.. it is earned.. 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:10 PM, ParanormalKris said:

No, no they don't.

Until you can prove that you have psychic abilities, it is all just imagination on your part.

Edited by Jodie.Lynne

On 8/1/2018 at 10:53 PM, ParanormalKris said:

This Happens Realizes, A Hard Time Balancing What People Tell True Or Between All Being True. And Strong Anger Like My Mother A Dark Entity, Tell Should A Bar Being Psychic. That You Go Up  Psychic Before  Stopped. Witch Can't Do  Or Labeled Something, Others Don't. One Time My Mom Told " Your  Acting Right". And Dad! I Had Waiting All Month. Watch Documentary Winchester House, And Got Night. First Segment, My Dad Change  Channel . If They  Knew. I  Awards Psychic Classes I'm Taking, They. And All These Other Stuff.  Love Hear People Thoughts.

Just for fun and for no real reason I removed everything except the words that were capitalized.

Sort of kind of makes more sense than the OP.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Sort of kind of makes more sense than the OP.

I had this little thought in my head that said there might be some kind of subliminal message in it. Because I don't normally see specific words wrote like that.