Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Real Crime in the Paul Manfort Case

Raptor Witness

32 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I get some comfort in the fact that a Pence presidency will be their reward if they do succeed.

I doubt 90% of them (IMO) have even considered that Fact!!! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

I doubt 90% of them (IMO) have even considered that Fact!!! 

They probably think that Queen Hillary will take the place of the usurper. He took her royal crown, after all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

They probably think that Queen Hillary will take the place of the usurper. He took her royal crown, after all.

I believe that many of them think that will be the case, considering the Constitution is no longer being taught in either High school or College now. I'm not even sure if half the Dems in the House even know that it won't be the "Queen" who will get sworn in if they actually ever Impeach President Trump!!! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

I believe that many of them think that will be the case, considering the Constitution is no longer being taught in either High school or College now. I'm not even sure if half the Dems in the House even know that it won't be the "Queen" who will get sworn in if they actually ever Impeach President Trump!!! 

I'm worried that there might be blood. Maxine and Nancy might fight over who gets to be court jester.

• Like 1

Wall Street Journal: Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen under investigation for possible tax fraud - CNN 8-7-2018

It looks like Trump's attorney is likely to be indicted for tax fraud, the same as Manafort.  So what are the odds that Trump wasn't playing the same type of shell game?

I think we already know the answer. No wonder their big daddy was interested in using cash to pay off the playmate. He likely thought she would want to bypass the poor people's rule's, also.

We seem to be relearning something all over again, from that other New York real estate tycoon, "only the little people pay taxes," and by this, I mean proportionally, compared to those "little people."

Edited by Raptor Witness