Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cleaning fluid served as latte

Eldorado

I nearly puked when I read that story.

She was smart to spit it out immediately, and even though she didn't swallow any of the liquid, it still went into her system.

She must be terrified for her unborn baby. I know I would be.

• Like 3

**** like that doesn’t happen by accident.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know how this could happen we do our chemical backwash after we close, we follow that with a water backwash to remove chemical residue.

I understand flushing the machine if it has been busy, but a water backwash and quick scrub of the heads and baskets will do the job. 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2018 at 3:45 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

**** like that doesn’t happen by accident.

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I don't know how this could happen we do our chemical backwash after we close, we follow that with a water backwash to remove chemical residue.

I understand flushing the machine if it has been busy, but a water backwash and quick scrub of the heads and baskets will do the job. 

I can see how this is accidental, as in this probably wasn’t on purpose. And a lot of Mc’D run to some extent 24/7, so sometimes orders come up during what is normally down time.

but there is for sure serious negligence here. When the cleaner was hooked up, should have been clear to the whole crew that was going on. When the beverage was pulled off, that person should have looked at it and noticed it didn’t look like the requested beverage.. and on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rashore said:

I can see how this is accidental, as in this probably wasn’t on purpose. And a lot of Mc’D run to some extent 24/7, so sometimes orders come up during what is normally down time.

but there is for sure serious negligence here. When the cleaner was hooked up, should have been clear to the whole crew that was going on. When the beverage was pulled off, that person should have looked at it and noticed it didn’t look like the requested beverage.. and on. 

Absolutely

My guess is they were busy and it was in a take away cup. And if they are running a line through, that means it is an automatic machine, quite possibly unmanned.  

Cleaning should be scheduled for quiet times only.

• Like 1

Entry level people who do not get trained well, who are not paid well, who are not supervised well have an alarming ability to affect your life in a negative way almost daily.   

• Like 2