Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Paulides Missing 411 missing people

johncbdg

David Paulides Missing 411 Mysterious Disappearing Hunters

People who have vanished under very unusual but extremely similar conditions from four countries a real modern day mystery ....

10 More Strangest National Park Disappearances - Volume 25

Rusty West Says come and Join me as I count down 10 more of the strangest state and national park missing person cases...........

This seems to come up every so often around here, and people can usually poke a bunch of holes in his stuff. 

• Like 2

On 03/08/2018 at 6:05 PM, GlitterRose said:

This seems to come up every so often around here, and people can usually poke a bunch of holes in his stuff. 

I thought that it was all down to suicides but there are so many of the deaths so similar from around the world that makes me think some thing is going on.

David Paulides Very Strange Cases of Urban Disappearances

This is such a small number f incidents. IIRC, this involves situations that are not reported correctly.

BTW, reposing what someone posted about their videos is not a proper introduction. It does NOT tell us anything about why YOU posted the video. And it certainly does not tell us any reason to watch the  videos.

I won't waste my time watching any of these videos

• Like 2

I've looked up some of the cases he talks about and he either leaves out details or adds his own.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I've looked up some of the cases he talks about and he either leaves out details or adds his own.

Do you think that,i just find it strange that he would leave out details there is defo some thing going on he said most people that are found they have high levels of the date rape drug in there blood? and that those people may be missing for a week or more and then they are found dead in water ponds rivers etc that had already been searched and tests shows they had only been in the water a few days then there is the ones who are never found,he talks about how some would go missing the person is in eyesight then they would turn and look back then that person is gone you could not make all that up it sounds like a real mystery...........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 06/08/2018 at 6:09 AM, johncbdg said:

Do you think that,i just find it strange that he would leave out details there is defo some thing going on he said most people that are found they have high levels of the date rape drug in there blood? and that those people may be missing for a week or more and then they are found dead in water ponds rivers etc that had already been searched and tests shows they had only been in the water a few days then there is the ones who are never found,he talks about how some would go missing the person is in eyesight then they would turn and look back then that person is gone you could not make all that up it sounds like a real mystery...........

My bold. You most certainly can make all that up, people make stuff up all of the time, they have their own motives. And it really doesn’t sound like much of a mystery anymore... 

Everything I’ve read previously on this subject concludes with there being nothing statistically strange about what is being claimed.

The topic has been regurgitated multiple times here with nothing compelling ever presented. 

So what’s new in this 35+ minute YouTube video @johncbdg?

Also, his first ‘Missing 411’ book came out in 2012. So why is it still 411? Surely Bigfoot hasn’t been scared by the publicity and stopped the killings???

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Timothy said:

My bold. You most certainly can make all that up, people make stuff up all of the time, they have their own motives. And it really doesn’t sound like much of a mystery anymore... 

Everything I’ve read previously on this subject concludes with there being nothing statistically strange about what is being claimed.

The topic has been regurgitated multiple times here with nothing compelling ever presented. 

So what’s new in this 35+ minute YouTube video @johncbdg?

Also, his first ‘Missing 411’ book came out in 2012. So why is it still 411? Surely Bigfoot hasn’t been scared by the publicity and stopped the killings???

So you are saying all those people who go missing are not missing or they are all suicides?or is it that there is not as many going missing as he said there is or are you saying he tells lies? what one is it Tim or is it something else?.

Edited by johncbdg
wrong

I came across a couple of his books. He has a tendency to hype takes more dramatic conclusions when a more mundane one would suffice. For example he notes several people with disabilities that disappeared and concludes that someone is targeting them, when the more obvious conclusion is that they were ill-prepared to be in the wilderness and more likely to succumb to accident. Or thatbad weather rolled in before a disappearance ... no surprise, bad weather makes it harder to search.

There are some weird stories though. Like the very young kids found miles from where they were with no obvious way of them getting there.

And there are unfortunately regular human predators thathave used the national parks before. Isolated victims, slow response time, not surprisng when they get away with it, that alone is plenty creepy wihtout invoking anything otherwordly

• Like 1

People go missing all of the time. The number in parks is small. The number in cities is larger. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_person#United_States

The same wiki page lists missing from around the globe. 

It's not surprising here that Paulides' statements are questionable. He was involved in the bigfoot fiasco with Ketchum and opossum DNA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

He (Paulides) gave no reason for these disappearances but finds odd correlations for them. For example, two women missing in different years both had names starting with an "A" with three-letters, Amy and Ann. Paulides, in another example, stated that something was odd because in a few of the disappearances berry bushes were nearby. Seriously!

That is simply hilarious. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

People go missing all of the time. The number in parks is small. The number in cities is larger. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_person#United_States

The same wiki page lists missing from around the globe. 

It's not surprising here that Paulides' statements are questionable. He was involved in the bigfoot fiasco with Ketchum and opossum DNA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

That is simply hilarious. 

I have never heard him say it was anything he only says he has not got a clue to what is going on,and as for him being a  cryptozoologist  means nothing he was a police officer and you would think what he said was good enough,but i  would like to hear what Paulides' statements are questionable in your own words then we can do some investigations  on what you are saying is questionable from the statements that  Paulides has made,hell i can go and ask him put them in a list and post them here then we can go over them and then i can take them to David Paulides now that would be fun eh.......

Regards

John

Edited by johncbdg
wrong

6 hours ago, johncbdg said:

So you are saying all those people who go missing are not missing or they are all suicides?or is it that there is not as many going missing as he said there is or are you saying he tells lies? what one is it Tim or is it something else?.

Not missing = no.

All suicides = no.

Not as many going missing as he said = no.

He tells lies = maybe. 

Your reading comprehension skills need a little work, not an insult.

It is something else. I said it in the post you replied to. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Not missing = no.

All suicides = no.

Not as many going missing as he said = no.

He tells lies = maybe. 

Your reading comprehension skills need a little work, not an insult.

It is something else. I said it in the post you replied to. 

Not to worry we all understand what its says Tim....................

4 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Not to worry we all understand what its says Tim....................

What I don’t understand is the point to your post?

Have you previously studied this subject or just now happened across it?

Do you honestly think something weird is happening and why? 

Why don’t the explanations sit well with you that nothing weird is happening?

Are you aware of how David Paulides works? The wiki page on him is pretty accurate. 

5 hours ago, Timothy said:

What I don’t understand is the point to your post?

Have you previously studied this subject or just now happened across it?

Do you honestly think something weird is happening and why? 

Why don’t the explanations sit well with you that nothing weird is happening?

Are you aware of how David Paulides works? The wiki page on him is pretty accurate. 

Tim, are you saying he tells lies then?

18 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Are you saying everything in that video is 100% true and people don't add embellishments to make videos / stories more spicy? The rate at which you post videos and only videos seems to be your source, are you trying to gather views for monetary purposes? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Can you answer my questions? 

He could possibly knowingly be telling lies, he could also just be completely ignorant and telling the truth, as he knows it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, johncbdg said:

I have never heard him say it was anything he only says he has not got a clue to what is going on,and as for him being a  cryptozoologist  means nothing he was a police officer and you would think what he said was good enough,but i  would like to hear what Paulides' statements are questionable in your own words then we can do some investigations  on what you are saying is questionable from the statements that  Paulides has made,hell i can go and ask him put them in a list and post them here then we can go over them and then i can take them to David Paulides now that would be fun eh.......

Regards

John

I already stated that he was involved in the fiasco with th e BF DNA that was opossum DNA. How much worse does it have to get?

I also posted where he thought it was mysterious that 2 people had 3 letter names. I also posted that he thought it was interesting that berry bushes were nearby.

All he does is post stories, gives some idiotic possible connection, but no suggestions as to why he is bringing these stories together.

Maybe he knows that people are easily amused.

4 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Do you have to lie to mislead people? No, a collection of true statements can be placed together to mislead people. 

Suggesting a story is mysterious without explanation is certainly a lie. 

There was a case of a woman that disappeared mysteriously from the Appalachian Trail. She was through hiking and had made it to Maine and she vanished without a trace. A search and rescue went on for over a week.

That case reminds me so much of the claptrap Paulides is heaping into a big mound of baloney. 

1. Experienced through hiker having completed most of the trail.

2. Traveling by herself the day she disappeared.

3. No contact although she was supposed to meet her husband that evening.

4. Extensive ground and air search.

5. No trace picked up by search dogs.

What happened? Johncdbg, want to venture a guess before you post another video?

I do not think David Paulides tells lies you can find most of the missing person cases he talks about in newspapers that have can give time date place for everyone to read he did not add anything to the police reports it was written up as it was.

Now are you saying the number of missing people is wrong, are there more people or less going missing than what he says?

What do you think is going on with all the people and children that go missing and are never found?.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

I do not think David Paulides tells lies you can find most of the missing person cases he talks about in newspapers that have can give time date place for everyone to read he did not add anything to the police reports it was written up as it was.

Now are you saying the number of missing people is wrong, are there more people or less going missing than what he says?

What do you think is going on with all the people and children that go missing and are never found?.

David Paulides doesn't have to tell lies to mislead people. It is certainly clear that he IS misleading people.

He is stating absurd connections between cases such as the two cases of women with three letter names.

How are you so sure that "he did not add anything to the police reports"? In fact, he has written that the body parts were scattered in at least one case in which that information is not available. 

So please tell us how you are so certain of this.

BTW, I've already posted that many more people go missing and are never found in urban areas.

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

There was a case of a woman that disappeared mysteriously from the Appalachian Trail. She was through hiking and had made it to Maine and she vanished without a trace. A search and rescue went on for over a week.

That case reminds me so much of the claptrap Paulides is heaping into a big mound of baloney. 

Come on johncdbg please give us a venture as to what happened to this woman that disappeared.

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Is this Geraldine Largay? Paulides has mentioned her.

They found her remains and her journal. For an experienced hiker she didn't know how to use a compass.